Best tips for a really good week please!!

I really wanna rock it this week!

any tips please??

I'd say no weeklies but alot of people swear by them,plenty of exercise but not the type to add weight,erm Im not very helpful here,sorry!What do you normally find helps you out?

Have a litre o water in your hand, bag or desk at all times. Helps sooth those hunger pangs

I'm one that agrees with no weeklies bit I know that's not for everyone ..

No chocolate .. Try and snack on yogurts, low fat Crisp etc

samjay123 said:
I've just started this week. Are we not supposed to use all of our weeklies?

I think it works differently for different folks,some use all,or when need be or not at all.Im on week 7 and only used them the first 2 weeks as went out for meals and didn't use all of them up,I stick to my points in general.

I think it works differently for different folks,some use all,or when need be or not at all.Im on week 7 and only used them the first 2 weeks as went out for meals and didn't use all of them up,I stick to my points in general.

Same here, I find I usually have better loses if I don't use mine, but iv used all mine this week day after I weigh so il see how I do

I have better losses when I use weeklies, always been this way. I gained one week where I'd used none :eek: it's trial & error though as everyone is different. Sometimes I split them a certain way through the days & have a "spike" day (this is called the Wendie plan). I lost 3.5lb when I did this the first time.
The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks, I don't use my weeklies at all, never used one so that theory is interesting. Hmmmm.

Am going to get my wii out I think!

I have better losses when I use weeklies, always been this way. I gained one week where I'd used none :eek: it's trial & error though as everyone is different. Sometimes I split them a certain way through the days & have a "spike" day (this is called the Wendie plan). I lost 3.5lb when I did this the first time.
The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

Could u not swap the highest day for earlier in the week ? And day 6+7 ... Would that still work x

CLH_X3 said:
Could u not swap the highest day for earlier in the week ? And day 6+7 ... Would that still work x

It might? The general idea is to have one day where you eat a lot more than other days & then the day right after the spike, bring it right back down again. It's something to do with revving your metabolism. Some people do it that their weigh day is their "all you can eat day" so suppose its the same idea?!

Will have too if weeklies affect my loss. A little off topic, But I joined this week with 2 friends and we aren't aloud activity points. Just wondering if anyone knew why? I usually train everyday when possible. Thought I could earn more points by doing so but not sure why we've been told not too.

samjay123 said:
Will have too if weeklies affect my loss. A little off topic, But I joined this week with 2 friends and we aren't aloud activity points. Just wondering if anyone knew why? I usually train everyday when possible. Thought I could earn more points by doing so but not sure why we've been told not too.

Do you have a lot of daily points or something? Not sure why you can't have activity points...

azwethinkweiz said:
Do you have a lot of daily points or something? Not sure why you can't have activity points...

No, 26! I shall ask her on Saturday. :)

samjay123 said:
No, 26! I shall ask her on Saturday. :)

Strange. I did hear you're only supposed to use 15AP... Dunno where I saw that now though. Defo ask her about it x

You should never feel like you are on a diet on this plan, try to use exercise as a bonus and you will still have great weight loss if you use all your daily points and your weekly 49 points. Drink plenty of water. You can eat too little and put on weight, it's important for your body to have enough calories to function! x

Back