Best wisdom teeth remover in London

Cerulean

Silver Member
0004tpst

Well - when work pay for things to be done, they certainly splash out...I had a massive room with Molton Brown goodies - there was a wine list (!) damnit!

As I went to one of the best chappies in the world there is no bruising, I just have a slightly square face and I got all the morphine based goodies I desired!

It was so nice just casually saying to the nurse that I was about 10 stone and even nicer watching my BP sitting at a textbook 110 over 70. They practically insisted on feeding me - and I have to confess I have ditched LL yesterday and today - now is me time. I want to look after myself - I never do - I spend far too much time doing things by the book - we all know I will do management to the letter because I want to write the book and experience the whole process perfectly and I love my size 8 jeans too much to let these days of indulgence go to my head. I know that I am self-medicating in a way, but I don't want or require company - talking out loud is a chore and occasionally painful and going through LL has made me terrible company as it's been a very solitary process for me and I haven't the energy or physical capacity to do anything else diversionary - so yes - I hold my hands up and say that I am treating myself with kiddie comfort food to get myself back to normal. This is not business as usual - this is my adult having a chat with my soft (which one is that - I never normally get that one in TA? nurturing? how odd - I usually only get critical!) parent and children and figuring out that I need to relax my brain - not be so keyed up about perfection, especially at a vulnerable time. So adult has said we can be a nice happy family whilst I get through today and then monitor what I want to do tomorrow and renegotiate my steps back up to the wagon in a clm, sensible manner. Adult has made all parties agree that size 8 jeans are the benchmark - anything that stops them doing up needs to be corrected immediately - even rebellious child is happy with that arrangement ;)

Last edited:
What a delightful photo Sarah. The sparkle in your eyes is an absolute joy! (As must have been that pot of Green & Blacks!!)

So glad your op went well and you are in a happy place with your eating too. It must be a great feeling!

Good luck with management, although with your positive mind set I somehow feel luck wont come into it at all!!

xx

Love the photo you look so happy after having your wisdom teeth out must be all the morphine LOL hope you have a quick recovery hugs:hug99:

Ah Sarah look at you with your Green&Blacks! :D
Loving the chats between the head families. And sincerely hope you are having a lovely time on all of the legal narcotics! :D

Wow,
don't think I've ever seen someone sooo happy after having their teeth out lol - great photo :D

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery :p

Hooray! Sarah has had her operation and come out the other side.

Well done for being and staying sane and recognising what you really need when you say:

"I want to look after myself - I never do - I spend far too much time doing things by the book"

And as for self-medicating, as you know, I had a big lightbulb moment last Sunday and instead of bottling it up, got straight on the laptop to write it on my blog. That really helped.

Wishing you a really lovely recovery, just enjoy the fact that you have to rest!

So glad you were happy with your surgeon and, of course, the arnica would have made a huge difference - but I would say that!

Have a lovely, indulgent and kind-to-yourself weekend.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxx

Ta Mrs L.

I was worried that it would be a bit provocative posting a picture of me with icecream - but I made sure I looked just a little bit guilty to atone for my 'sin'. ;)

Glad it was okay (molton brown goodies? Don't get those on the NHS more's the pity!). You deserve to love and spoil yourself a little - if not now, when, after all.

And you look gorgeous even when recovering from an op!

Sarah, you look so happy!! Having wisdom teeth out can be horrendous, Im so glad that you havent experienced that! Who do you work for ? I want to be treated so well with all the goodies lol!!!:D

Take care and cant wait for an update on your blog!!

aww been thinking of you so good to see you smiling & love the photo!! As for molton brown, ice cream & morphine...you lucky girl you! DO go slow as being knocked out can really knock you for 6 even when eating! Hope you managed to change the sheets & ca now have a yummy chill at home, with nice treats and crap tv! Huge hugs fr you & dont forget you rinse with salt water to keep the infection away & keep posting!!

Back