Best work-out?

HappyEm

Ok, so I've only really started exercising again in the last couple of weeks and I'm in no way fit!. I thought it would be great to share what work-outs you do and what areas they work best on.
I have the Charlie Brooks dvd for years and it's easy going, when you have a bit of time. I've just bought Vicky Entwistle's WOW dvd and I think it's brilliant!!. I love the way there's no complicated dance moves..and I really like the toning exercises at the end.
And last but not least, I'm loving Billy Blank's Celebrity Cardio work-out..if he doesn't inspire you to jump around, there's no hope, lol.
I'm going to start jogging a bit next week..maybe start out with alternating walking & jogging in the local park.
I'd love to hear what works for other people.

I too have only really started exercise again in the last couple of weeks. Mine has consisted of the Debbie Rush Workout. I have a copy of the Hannah Waterman DVD that I used last time to loose all my weight. I think I will be returning to this one this week as I expected more than 4lbs loss in my first two weeks.

Hiya!
Hannah Waterman lost a serious amount of weight, didn't she?. What's the trainer like who's doing the work-out with her?..that's why I like the WOW dvd, the guy is so smiley & encouraging, you'd barely notice the time going.
Do you do any other exercise or do you do the dvd every day?

I'm going to the gym 3x a week (if I can) and also doing my Biggest Loser on the Wii which is hard going at times too. One workout I did burned 200 calories! It's not perfect and in some of the moves the sensor doesn't pick up your movements well like the skipping, but overall it's a good laugh. My next purchase is Just Dance 2 for the Wii as I played Just Dance on the weekend and it's so much fun and a great workout too.

im doing gym classes:
body attack/combat/pump/jam, step and sometimes zumba.

just works everything :)

luckily i found an instructor that works you mega hard and is dedicated to her job

I switched back to my Hannah Waterman DVD last night. 80 minutes of sweat. Its what I like. 4 times of that a week should produce some weight loss shouldnt it?

Thanks for the posts, it's interesting to see what everyone is up to. Lil Miss Sunshine, I reckon 80 minutes x 4 each week will DEFO help you lose weight!.
Fair play to you both, gina_b and Welshgirl21, for getting to the gym. I'm coming home and just lashing in to the exercise without thinking about it..if I had to go later in the day, I probably would invent too many excuses!
Aline, I had a look at Zuzana's work-outs..and all I can say is wow. Are you able to do all the moves?..it looks pretty hard. I'm going to go back later for another look. She has a body to die for!

Aline, I had a look at Zuzana's work-outs..and all I can say is wow. Are you able to do all the moves?..it looks pretty hard. I'm going to go back later for another look. She has a body to die for!

I do some of her exercise challanges and usually I can make her moves, but I move slower than her, of course:p
They're short workouts but very intense (from 10 to 30 minutes) and after 5 minutes I'm sweating like crazy and feeling my entire body burning, but thinking that it's only ~20 minutes of hell helps me to keep going;)

It's a great feeling of mission accomplished at the end :)

Back