Better Late Than Never!!

charmed79

well yesterday should of been my first day but came to take my first shake and realized it was out of date by 2 month popped home on my dinner and they was all out of date so that made me mad, my mind was set i had waited until around lunch for my first shake and that happens. Down to the chemist who supplied them and exchanged tried for a freebie no such luck!

ok so today has been my first day, better late than never and i have just had my last shake now, drank around 1.5ltr water and few black coffees, probably need to drink another pint of water before bed!

day one complete !!

hope everyone is doing ok!;)

omg i cant believe u were given shakes that were out of date and they didnt even give u a freebie!! I am such a moaner I would have complained until I got some ;) (jk) ... well done on getting thru day one!!! Lots of fluids too! This is where I struggle... fed up of the toilet breaks too!!!
heres to tmw!! welcome!! xx

I have drank lots of water today (day two) and I think it has really helped. This is my second go on lipotrim. Having shakes spaced as equal apart as possible and gulping lots of water really helped me last time so that's my tip for all. Have now set reminders on my phone for shakes and water as can get so busy sometimes forget. That is when cravings hit with a vengeance and I mess up. Good luck all xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck :)

Back