Better mood today! Another pound down!

LittlestWookie

Just to say to the newcomers don't give up! I had a two week plateau but stick with it and I'm back to losing :) yay!

Lost a pound over night Saturday and another pound last night, currently 10st 5lb!

X

Yay!! Way to go. Gives me a little bit of hope. I'm only 1lb down this week and was feeling a little bit disheartened. Thanks LW x

I was so close to quitting the last two weeks! X

Wookie dont quit, it's what I did and I ended up starting again 3 times, that's why it has taken me so long to lose what I have!

You'll get there in the end with a bit of perseverance!!

Wookie that's fantastic, if you stick to what the good Dr. says it always comes good in the end x

Thanks guys <3

well done hun! this post and your previous one has been a real help! im in same situation! lost 14 lbs in first 2 weeks, then this week the scales have not moved!!!! but im not giving up!!! glad your scales have moved for you! keep up the good work! xxx

It's hard to keep at it, but we will all get there in the end :D x

Plus I'm another pound down, 10 st 4 now! X

Whooooooooooop xxx

Getting my gym membership next week whoop! I wasn't allowed to exercise during pregnancy. Then c section do literally done nothing for a year! Eek! Did military fitness last night for the first time and didn't find it hard except out of breath with the running but it reignited how much I LOVE working out, xxx

Back