Better weigh in than expected

donnac76

Hi all
Back from weigh in and honestly thrilled to find i have lost 7.5lbs after a difficult 10 days or so,Also discovered i have lost a total of 11" which has cheered me up no end and i am happy to say after my doubts over continuing i am ready to face another week :D

Well done!!! My weigh in isn't 'till next Sat. It's gonna be a long week!!!

Thanks,the 1st week is tough until you hit ketosis but you will be so much better when it does.Good luck for next week.x

Well done Donna, you really are doing great! Good luck for next week.

Emma x

:talk017: Woo Hoo!

Well done - excellent result!! Good luck for this week!

Well done, glad you had a good result, it really does help you keep on track.
Its great to measure during this as sometimes you don't lose so many lbs, but the inch loss is better.
Lots of luck for the next week!

hey hun well done, how to you count your inches and where from, ive lost about 8cm off my tummy size, what is this lol

Well done Donna on another great loss. You'll be at goal in no time at this rate!

Fantastic Donna that is brilliant!!!!! TOTM AND a small blip you must have been working really hard!!! Go you! xx

Well done on your loss and good luck for the coming week. Stay focussed and stay 100%. You will be happy in the long run.

Hi everyone
sorry not been on for a few days,thanks so much for your comments,xxxx
very very happy to say since weigh in i am having a great week,100% all the way and not struggling,think its because i know i am back there on Friday instead of having 2 weeks between which has helped far more that i realised it would.thanks again for all your lovely comments :)

Fantastic Donna that is brilliant!!!!! TOTM AND a small blip you must have been working really hard!!! Go you! xx

in reply to your comment,i was thrilled i really was,yes i go to spinning classes 3 times a week so they are most definitely helping.x

hey hun well done, how to you count your inches and where from, ive lost about 8cm off my tummy size, what is this lol

Hi
my nurse took usual measurements, bust,waist and hips.x
I lost :
4" from bust
4" from waist
3" from hips

have actually been struggling to see any difference in myself when i look in the mirror,think that's just a dieters problem lol but a friend gave me great suggestion of putting the tape around you at your old measurements and seeing the difference,boy does it work!! i was shocked to see the gap between me and the tape when i did that and that's also helped spur me on,xx
well done on your loss too.xx

that IS amazing!!!!!!

Back