Betty's week two and 6lbs off omg!!!!

Brilliant! Well done on your 7lb off in the first week. It only gets easier from now on and I am sure you will continue to lose with your positive attitude. Well done you! :)

FANTASTIC...Well done you thats amazing.. Keep up the good work. :)

Well done my dear that is brilliant. And the fact you no longer see it as a diet is a big step. I'm sure you will go far. Keep it up. xxx

Well i'm halfway through week 2 and still liking plan, af is here though so hope it doesn't affect wi on Monday. Done some walking this morning so got some extra points to add to my banked ones for sat night again. Have just discovered tesco light choices lemon drizzle cakes are only 1 point, they are fab, just had one with a cuppa. Was at dr there she is going to test me for coeliac (sp??) or something. Hope i don't have an intolerance to gluten, i would be gutted. Ds is still off school sick and oh has a day off work, so it is a cosy day in for us all. They are just watching spiderman 3 and i'm gonna start the cleaning and stuff.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

I have recently been tested for coeliac disease, thankfully they have been negative. I think you'd know if you had it as a few friends have it and really struggled before being diagnosed. Fingers crossed for you.
Congrats on the weight loss so far :)

7lbs is brilliant! Well done you and goodluck for this week x

Hi
Hope you are having a good weekend :)

Yay i'm so happy i've lost another 6lbs and it is only week 2. The thing is i haven't felt deprived at all. I'm down from 25 points though to 24. Need to save a few for friday lol. Everyone have a good day xx

Hi betty and well done on ur weight loss so far...you seem very focused and positive...keep it up and weight will continue to fall!!!

I'm the same as you....for years i've tried to lose weight but so far i'm finding this the best yet!. x

Wishing you a Very Merry Xmas :)

Back