Bev - Round 2

Aw glad the day went really well for your daughter and her husband and for you all too! Look forward to seeing the pictures :) x

Delighted to hear it went well. Look forward to seeing some mum and daughter pics.

So glad it all went so well Bev :) I can't wait to see those pics either :D x

The honeymooners arrived in Rhodes OK yesterday. They have been upgraded to a suite with the best sea view, right on the beach, with their own personal infinity pool and complimentary champagne! Lucky them. It's the suite they were trying to book but were told it was fully booked, they are so chuffed. The rest and relaxation will do them both good, after all that wedding stress.

I thought it would feel strange to think my daughter is a married woman but it doesn't. They are so well suited.

Had a lovely quiet weekend, after the last one it was very relaxing!

I have finally uploaded my wedding pics to my laptop at home so will put some on here very soon, as soon as I remember how to do it!! Not very technical, me!!

Still having a shake for brekkie and a bar for lunch and a meal in the evening. I'm only doing this during the working week, it seems to help me stay on track better. I have my holiday in just over 2 weeks so don't want to go mad. I will be continuing this once I get back from that too, it seems to work and I'm happy as I am now.

Just wondering, has anybody heard from Iris (Scots Mist) at all lately? Would love to hear from her and see how she's getting on, really like Iris!

Looking forward to seeing those pics :)

Sounds like a good plan re food!

Not heard anything from Iris - not on Facebook either come to think of it (maybe she's deleted me ;)) xx

Lol!! Looks like she has ... just had a look at her profile and it says I have to send a friend request if I want to be friends with her so she must have un-friended me ..... Lol! xx

HaHa ... I'm not offended - some people have a policy of 'culling' their 'friends' list every so often and I can't say we had much interaction on there so hey ho! ;) xx

Charming!!!

Where are these pics Bev?!!! x

Sorry!! Haven't had a chance to put the pics up yet. Just being lazy really, enjoying watching the footie and once I get home from work the last thing I want to do is get on the laptop after being on a computer all day! I will do it though!

The honeymooners fly back today, hope they've had a fantastic time. It's been 30 degrees over there whilst they've been there so they can't complain they haven't had the weather! Looking forward to seeing them too.

It's good to hear the honeymooners are enjoying themselves. Well done on staying focused to keep in shape for your holiday.
Look forward to seeing your wedding pics.

Eeeeuuurrrrgh!! I'm just shuddering at the thought of 'enjoying' and 'footie' being in the same sentence! ;) x

I am in the process of trying to put some wedding photos up, bear with me!!

The first photo is of my beautiful elder daughter, the bride to be.

The second photo is of my younger daughter, the beautiful bridesmaid.

The third photo is of all three.

The fourth photo is the of the happy couple, as is the last photo.

I will put some more up later cos I was only allowed to put up five!

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 77
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
WOW!! Beautiful!!! :D:D

Now lets see some of you too!! :) xx

Will put some of me up soon. The site only allowed me to attach five and these were the first five I uploaded!

You can put another 5 in another 'reply to thread' straight away :) x

They all look lovely and happy. Look forward to seeing Mum in all her finery too.

aw, photos are lovely Bev :) x

Can't believe it's only just over a week until we go away. We fly next Wednesday and I really can't wait!! I really need a break right now especially from work. Got to that stage where I am in holiday mode and don't want to be at work anymore. One more week of it and then it's over for 2.5 weeks, lovely!! Really looking forward to having my daughter with us over there, not that we'll see much of her I suppose, what with the very late nights and getting up late in the day. That's her not me by the way!

Back