Bev - Round 2

Oooooo lovely! It's really nice to get away isn't it?!! You'll feel great in your new figure as well :)

I'd love my kids to see where we go in kefalonia but I think it would be too quiet for them! Nowhere to have those late nights! :) x

Great excitement going from wedding to holiday mode!!! Don't forget to post the photos of you with the gleaming bride before you go.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will really try to get those photos up this weekend, last chance really before holiday! It doesn't help that I'm useless with all this technical stuff too!

Can't wait to get tomorrow out of the way, off shopping for last few bits on saturday then only 2 more days of work then off on my hols! Lovely! Can't wait.

Off shopping tomorrow for holiday bits. Few bits of clothes to get I think, but not much else. Cant believe we go away next week. Here at last! Really hot over in greece at the moment so can't wait for a bit of sun on us, not getting any here at the moment!

Enjoy your weekend eveybody!

Hope you manage to shop without getting soaked and blown to bits!! This weather is soooo ridiculous!!! x

068.jpg069.jpg044.jpg082.jpg

I have eventually put up some more photos, of me! Hope you like them.

First one is me and my lovely daughter as is the second, third is me and hubby and fourth is me and both my daughters.

Bev, those photos were worth the wait!! You look stunning. Your outfit was so pretty. Your girls and yourself look like three sisters!!! Your great hard work paid off. You'll look great on hols too!
Enjoy!

At Last!! :D Lovely photos Bev. You must be so proud - of yourself AND your gorgeous girls! :):) - Have a fantastic holiday! x

Just heard from the girl that runs our apartments and has given us our room numbers! Very excited now!!! Only today and tomorrow at work then off for 2 weeks, can't wait! Really excited now that I know what rooms we've got. They are overlooking the pool too, great!

So, we are off on our hols tomorrow!!! Can't wait.

We are almost packed now and just sorting out the last few bits to put in the cases. Can't believe it's finally come.

I will be back online in a couple of weeks.

Good luck everybody with the maintaining and I will be trying my hardest not to go mad!

Well jel as they say ;). Have a great time x

Have a fab, fab time away!

Oh sorry I missed you Bev. Hope you have a fab time :) xxx

Back to reality today, back to work!!

Had a fantastic holiday. Landed at midnight and it was 27 degrees. The second week it was over 40 degrees every day! It was lovely though.

Very relaxed and tanned now, hope the relaxed feeling lasts for a while.

Put on about 5lbs whilst away, could be better but could be a lot worse!! It usually is. I will be trying to get those pounds off over the next few weeks.

Hope everyone's OK and had a good 2 weeks, will go and catch up now.

Glad you had a fab time Bev. That heat sounds lush. Just perfect :)

X

Back in the swing of things after holiday now. Got to get my head in the zone and start to watch what I eat more. I don't have badminton now until September and don't like the gym. I'm still walking after work but that's not enough. I can't think of anything else I can do exercise-wise. Might have to bite the bullet and get to the gym for the next few weeks anyway, we'll see.

Had chicken and sweetcorn for tea last night and it was lovely.

Had some lovely gammon for tea last night, must get some more this week.

Already planning for next year's holiday, my brother and his family are thinking about coming with us this time too, that would great. Could be as many as 12 of us going next year. It's really something to look forward to!

Got to start thinking more about the next few months though and getting some of these extra pounds off. I want to be able to wear my long boots again this winter so got to get serious!

Ooooh gammon haven't had that for a while. May have to get some Monday. Gammon, pineapple & egg. Yummo!

That'd be a nice family holiday all 12 of you together.

Have a fab weekend Bev x

Glad you enjoyed your hol Bev :) 5lbs is nothing but get it nipped in the bud before you end up 21lbs up like me!!! :( - sounds like a great holiday next year!! x

Probably wont be able to go on holiday with everyone next year cos hubby's boss has already nabbed the 2 weeks we wanted for next year's holiday. We may be able to join them for their second week so it's not all bad.

For the first time in a very long time, I didn't have any chocolate at all yesterday, that's really good for me. Going to try and keep it up now. I really watched what I ate yesterday and didn't go overboard at all. Feel really pleased with myself today. I might even start going to the gym again for a couple of times a week soon cos badminton has finished til September so I need to do something!!

Back