Bev - Round 2

I'm not doing my measurements this time, I'm just going by weigh ins and my clothes getting looser. To be honest I'm struggling a bit now just to stay with the plan. I'm going to come off for a week or two so I don't do too much damage. I think it's best to come off plan sensibly than to just lose the plot totally. I'll start again very soon.

How you doing Bev? Xx

Hi Jan, doing OK. Been off plan for about 10 days because I was struggling a little. Thought it best to come off and get back on board when I felt more ready. Back on it on Saturday. Haven't been going mad and doing lots of badminton, had a match last night and have club tonight. I will aim to do 4 weeks and see how I feel then.

I've lost track of the days Bev ...was that last saturday you started back on it then? How are you doing? x

Didn't happen Jan! I'm restarting Monday instead. Just couldn't seem to do it! Will do better starting next week.

It's a pain all this isn't it? I could get really depressed about it if I let myself think about it too much! :( .... Best of luck for Monday x

Well, back to it today!!! Weighed and put on 2lbs so not that bad overall! Happy to be back to it though, my head seems in the right place now. Fingers crossed for today, get that out of the way and I should be fine!!

Good Luck Bev - 2lb is not bed at all!!

First day done and dusted and all OK. Picked the wrong time to start really what with it being so freezing at the moment!! Not going to stop me though.

Well done Bev! Best of luck for today xx

I think 2lbs is brilliant! Best of luck ... Sure you'll do great :) x

Been doing sort of mix and match eating last week. Some products, some meals and from Monday to Friday I lost 6lbs! Very pleased with that. Wasn't so strict at the weekend but back to it today. Trying to up my exercise as well. Played 2 hours of badminton yesterday with daughter and boyfriend so that should help things! Have a match on Wednesday night and club on Thursday and playing again next Sunday.

Wow! Brilliant! Well done you x

Fab loss bev x

I've been trying to get back to TFRing but can't!! I have a brand new box at home but just can't seem to do it. Just can't seem to stick to it for more than half the day, not sure why. I really want to shift some weight but obviously my head isn't in the right place at the moment. Still playing badminton and doing lots of walking so the exercise side of things is OK it's just the eating side of things that I'm struggling with. Have a family meal planned for my birthday next weekend so will really be trying to get back on it after that, I have to really!!

My youngest daughter (20) finished with her boyfriend last night. They have been together over a year and really do love each other but he puts his mates first over her and he can't see anything wrong in that. It's going to be hard the next few weeks cos it's not as though they hate each other and want things over, they both thought they would be together forever, it's going to be upset in my house for a while that's for sure!

Oh dear :( ... Sorry for your daughter but good on her for knowing that she deserves better and not putting up with it!

As for you ... I'm in no place to talk ... Only commiserate ... It's damned hard this journey - especially as there isn't really a destination, it's just lifelong ... ***sigh*** xx

I maybe back eating but I am trying my damndest to behave and not to go mad.

Long weekend coming up and really looking forward to that. Watching daughter's boyfriend play football tomorrow as long as the weather's OK and just a nice quiet lazy weekend after that. Been very busy at work lately so really need the break.

My youngest daughter and boyfriend are trying to work things out, whether it will work or not we'll see but she did have some good news this week, she applied for a supervisor job in an outdoor goods shop and got it! She starts just after Easter and we are all so pleased for her. At last she can get a life and leave the pub where she works. She likes it there but doesn't plan on it being her career.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

See you all on Tuesday!

That's great news for your daughter re the job! She's still young so if it doesn't work out with this fella she's plenty of time to find one that will put her first :)

Have a good weekend xx

Had a lovely long weekend off work, back to it today though.

Food wise been pretty good, not much snacking which is great for me.

Had a few tears in the house over the weekend because of daughter's breakup, her ex came up to pick up his stuff while she was at work and he is totally gutted too (not enough to put her first though!!). Hopefully they will stay away from each other and make this break up a bit easier. They're both struggling. Horrible seeing your kids upset.

Back on shakes next monday, I think my head is about ready now. I am going out for a couple of meals over next weekend cos my birthday is this week and our anniversary on saturday too so thought it best to leave going back on tfr until after those.

Hope everyone had a nice easter weekend.

Because it was my birthday last week and our wedding anniversary this weekend, we had a couple of meals out and had a great time. Really enjoyed this weekend, wish they could all be like that!

Back on the shakes as from today and so far so good. I hadn't weighed for 2 weeks and when I did I found that I had lost 5lbs! Not sure how but since my daughter and her boyfriend split up I've been worried about her and had lost a lot of my appetite! I'm not complaining. Good start to my new diet!

Back