Bev - Round 2

Start of day 5 today and all going well. My stomach feels really empty today, good! Haven't had that feeling in a while.

Ur doing well bev - when is ur first weigh in?

First weigh in on Saturday. Don't think it's going to be a huge one but fingers crossed for something!! Still feeling fine and very motivated. We have a holiday this year planned but not really focusing on that, just want to get rid of some pounds and feel better about myself. Things are also aching that shouldn't be so want to reduce that as well.

I have badminton tonight and next week I have club on thursday and a match on friday, hoping that will shift a bit of poundage!

Had first badminton of the year last night and it went well. Played lots of games and used my new racket too. Very nice.

I have my first week's weigh in tomorrow and hoping it's a big one. Funny though, I don't feel as though I've lost much but I will find out in the morning.

Had first badminton of the year last night and it went well. Played lots of games and used my new racket too. Very nice.

I have my first week's weigh in tomorrow and hoping it's a big one. Funny though, I don't feel as though I've lost much but I will find out in the morning.

Ive jusr said the same in another post - ive been 100% for 18 days - my first weighin tomorrow but dont feel like ive lost hardly anything :(

Well done on ur first week x

Had first weigh in on saturday and lost a whopping 11lbs!! Over the moon with that. I though if it was 6 or 7lbs I would be pleased so you can imagine how happy am I. Start of day 10 today and all going well. Really getting in the swing of it now and it's second nature not to think about what I'm going to eat next!! Went to watch footie match on saturday and at half time hubby and daughter had chips. They smelt gorgeous!! Actually it was the salt and vinegar I could smell, they did smell good!

Was going to report that we haven't been touched by snow but woke up today to a white world!! We live at the top of a big hill and the lower we got the less snow there was. Really surprised to wake up to that though cos it wasn't forecast for down here. We got to work safely, that's the main thing.

Amazing result Bev....wow!!! We woke up to snow here in Dublin too :) Very heavy and still falling..........kids are delighted! x

No more snow for us now. It's all melting and the sky is blue!

Just booked our rooms for our holiday, back to Rhodes in July! Great to have something lovely to look forward to!!

Booking our flights on saturday for holiday in July! Lovely! Had a great email from the girl that runs our apartments to confirm our booking so we're booking flights this weekend and we all know then that it's definite! Just had to get new passport online too. So much easier doing it that way and so much quicker. Will definitely do it that way again. Can't believe I'm already talking about holiday in July but we do have to have things to aim for and to look forward to.

Shakes and bars going very well, still 100% and intend to be until end of March at least. I will be having a break then, if not finishing, for my birthday in early April and will see what happens after that break. If I need to do a few more weeks I will but if I'm happy as I am then, I will stop.

Wow bev!! Fab loss... Were looking at holidays for june - something to look forward 2... It will be here before we know it.
I think ill be on shakes until march 2 bev - my losses are really slow this time around x

Badminton tonight then match tomorrow, really looking forward to it. Hopefully this exercise will drop a few more pounds quicker, can't wait to be rid of this excess baggage!

On day 13 now and all going fine. Not struggling at all and seem to have got my head around this very quickly this time. Hopefully it lasts!!

Fab loss bev well done. Glad your doing ok on it :)

So far going really well on this, long may it last. I think I need to stick with it until at least end of March, maybe longer, see how I feel.

Went to club last night and had lots of really good games, won some lost some but all really good. Match tonight which will be hard. We're playing a really good team but the team I have is good (not including myself in that!!) so we should hopefully win a few of the games.

Week 2 weigh in tomorrow, hoping for at least 3lbs. That will take me to my first stone, great!! At least from now on I know it's all fat that I'm losing which I really need to do. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Had my second weigh in and lost 5lbs!! Very, very pleased with that. I am hoping to get 2-3lbs each week now, if I can do that I will be very happy. All going well, drinking of plenty of water, doing lots of walking and badminton so hopefully my weight loss will be steady and good.

Played my match on friday night and we lost 8-1! They are such a good team that we played. We had some very close games as well, shame but we knew we'd have a very hard first season in the league.

Club on thursday and then an away match on friday night. With any luck we will win a few more games that night!

Awesome well done bev :)

Fab loss bev well done!! Ive only lost 10lb in 27 days - starting to stress me out now (had a bit of a day off today)

Sarah, 10lbz is 80 sausages!!! I'd be happy with that ;-) x

Thanks Tanya and Sarah. Like Tanya said, 10lbs is really good! I've got loads to lose compared to you that's why I've lost so much so quickly. A day off every now and then will probably do you the world of good too. Enjoy it!

Usually walk in from work today but cos it's going to be so horrible down here later I've got the car. Will have to try to run faster at badminton this week to make up for it!!

Day 17 done for me and still going strong. I am really into this now so hopefully can keep going til end of March. Going to have a week or so off then and see how I feel after that. If I'm happy where I am I wont go back on it but if I feel there's a little more that needs budging, I'll be back on it for a few more weeks. We'll see!!

Wow Bev what FAB losses! Well done you! :) you do so well every time you TFR. Good for you :D x

Thanks Jan.

Still going strong and actually looking forward to weigh in this week. If I can get 3lbs this week I will be very happy!

Back