Beware of vegetables!

Mumoftwo

I'm Back on plan with a vengeance, yesterday for lunch I made myself a lovely vegetable soup with swede, carrot, onion etc. For dinner I made pot roast with a brisket joint with more root veggies and served it with roasted parsnips, sprouts and broccoli.

Oh dear, the wind last night and this morning :eek:.
My husband says if I ever eat that again he will divorce me!! I told him sacrifices have to be made in the name of weight loss and if I get wind he has to put up with it :D.

Maybe the sprouts were a veg too many?

Haha how funny! My boyfriend gets annoyed with me after a while and dreads our sunday roast day

Fat free Activia will sort that out!
Just carry on with the veg and Activia and you'll be fine. I know, as I was the same!

I get this problem with ALL pulses, parsnips AND brussels sprouts, especially when I can't resist eating some of the latter raw when preparing them!

Must try malaika's tip...

its awful at the best of times
but even worst if your in the queue at Tesco or something
I just look round to find the culprit all innocent like

pmsl... I was the same Monday & Tuesday but the culprits were eggs and beans lol... it was so bad my dh was laughing his head off, my stomach does feel abit less bloated now though lol

Gail x

I adore chick peas and I get very 'windy' when I eat them - but then I always blame my dog, bless her, LOL.......

LOL! :) and awww poor donnie's dog!!

X

tell me about it

DO NOT EAT THE BRAISED RED CABBAGE IF U DONT WANT TO FART ITS A NIGHTMARE THAT ONE!

i dont fart... i pass small pink fluffy clouds:character00100:

lol;)

Back