Bex74 Diary

Hi
Well CDC yesterday and I've lost a total
Of 15lbs in 16 days - really pleased although feeling bloated and my waist measurement hasn't gone down ..
Will keep going though
Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Hi
Well CDC yesterday and I've lost a total
Of 15lbs in 16 days - really pleased although feeling bloated and my waist measurement hasn't gone down ..
Will keep going though
Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Thats fantastic, well done. Im day 5, Loving it so far and have my 1st weigh in Sat, Cant wait x

Hey bex, i have lost 37lbs and it took a while for my waist to get moving. In the last 4 weeks I've lost 5 inches off my waist so hang on in there. My waist is always the last to go!! Xxx

That a fab weight loss bex!! Well done u! Lilly potter u too have done amazing well done so envious!! Just wanna be normal lol can't wait for weigh in 2moro!! Lol xx

Hi
Thanks for all the lovely comments x
I have a planned meal sat night - Chinese
Been ordered to stay off alcohol and carbs as much as possible but determined to jump straight back into diet Sunday morning!
Has anyone found it really tough after a meal to go straight back into it?
Thanks again x

Bex74 said:
Hi
Thanks for all the lovely comments x
I have a planned meal sat night - Chinese
Been ordered to stay off alcohol and carbs as much as possible but determined to jump straight back into diet Sunday morning!
Thanks again x

I have only ever been to harvester and I was good and had chicken breast with green salad so I had not troubles the next day x

[QUOTE="Bex74"
Thanks again x[/QUOTE]

I had four days off last weekend but have got back into it really well. I did put on about 4lbs though! I'm at a stage where its starting to notice and I'm wearing some clothes that I haven't for aaaaaages. So I'm finding that is really motivating!

Bex74 said:
Well lost another 3lbs so total of 18lbs in 3 and a half weeks. Lost 5inches off chest - boo hol!, 3 off arms, 3 off waist, and only 1 of hips - boo! Pleaser overall :)

That's fab ! Well done x

Bex74 said:
I'm starving today - and I haven't had TOTM since starting this diet!
Maybe I might be due on x

There must be something in the air I'm very hungry today ! Just want to eat food ! X

Back