bex's LT journey!

well done, your doing great, the weight is coming off and you know that the worst days on lipotrim have to be better than the best days in your fat jeans.... keep going..... skinny jeans hear we go...

cheers ladies :D

newbex you can do this!! if i can last this long (believe me im shocked i have) then you can to. write down why you hate being big, why you dont like going out and remember everything you felt. this helped me at the start and as the weight goes and the clothes get looser you'll be so glad you stuck with it.

rosie mae that is so true hun. this diet isnt forever but when i remember how i felt at my biggest im just so glad i started and those skinny jeans are geting closer :p

xox

Ok quick update. I'm on day 102!! Oh yes triple figures now ;) going strong and I'm pleased to say I feel better again. PMT is a b***h. Lol.

I am finding it harder in terms of food everywhere, not because I'm hungry but more my palate is bored. Like last night guy at work got pizza etc and was like have some your fading away! All I can think is how can he say that? I mean I've still got 4 stone to lose and his girlfriends have all been size 10s so obviously he likes the slimmer figure. Wierd. I said I'm ok and just went and sorted other stuff out. Very proud :D

Due to a hectic schedule right now I'm not getting weighed till may 2nd which gets me back on my weds weigh in day. I can't get to chemist in time so I've bought my supply of shakes and will be getting weighed on what will be week 16 for me. My last recorded weigh in was week 13 so itll be an overall loss for 3 weeks. Here's hoping its a good un :)

Stay strong guys!

xox

Wow - you're doing amazingly!! Such an inspiration! :)

thanks hun :)

so im coming to the end of week 16, well on wednesday anyway and still going strong. not been weighed since week 13 as not had time, so my mum has had to pick my shakes up and im hoping i can get weighed soon but im still 100% and atleast it'll seem like a big loss once i finally weigh in :p

good news ive got some size 14 pants and can get them on. little snug on the waist but still woohoo!!

keep going peeps :)

xox

ok so im currently on week 17! so cant believe ive lasted this long! ive lost 4st 10lb in 16 weeks! strange to think ive nearly lost 5 stone! :D and ive passed the half way point with my weight loss so happy days :)

ive gone from a size 22 to a size 14. ive lost 35 inches overall and my feet have lost weight so im back in my size 5 heels :p

ive still got another 3 1/2 if not 4 stone to go but i feel more positive about finally reaching my goal at long last. ive been dieting on and off since i was 16 so i think getting to age 25 and it finally clicking is something to celebrate ;)

so ive got 5 weigh days till my 25th birthday and i would love to lose another stone in that time and be under 13 stones but we'll see how it goes. im really looking forwards to going shopping and getting clothes from the 'normal' section instead of the big part of the shop and ive not had my hair coloured since before christmas and im booked in at the start of june for the works! new style and colour and i cannot wait!! due to the diet my hair has been coming out more, im not concerned but ive decided to get a bob and start again.

stay strong guys

xox

So weigh in 17 and a 2lb loss. Not the 4 I was hoping for but it's that bit closer to my goal :)

On the plus side I now fit comfortably into a fitted size 14 dress so happy days especially as 2 weeks ago I couldnt zip it all the way up!

Just 4 more weigh ins till my birthday! I'm excited to be slimmer on the day and feel good as I used to go out for a meal then hide at home but now I can boogie ;)

xox

Boogie Bex's Birthday ! You are doing so well hun :)

Daisy1966 said:
Boogie Bex's Birthday ! You are doing so well hun :)

Aww thanks daisy :)

xox

So coming up to my 18th weigh in. Feels really strange that I've lasted this long without my 'best friend' food. ;) I'm really looking forwards to my birthday and I've just been invited to a baby shower for my friend at the start of June and I've not seen them in months. Great though as I'm getting my hair done so I'll feel better about that :)

I hope everyone is staying strong.

xox

So coming up to my 19th weigh in but not expecting alot as its TOTM. If I lose 2lb that will get me in the 12 stone bracket! Woohoo. Not been that low since college :)

I'm getting my hair cut and coloured in 2 weeks. I'm sooo excited :D. I'm getting a bob as my hair is coming out due to the diet so if I get it short hopefully it'll slow the process down. Fingers crossed.

So it's my birthday on the 7th June and I'm on half term holidays so I'm going to go shopping for a new outfit. I've not bought any new clothes since I've lost weight as I had smaller sizes bagged up but it's nice to think I can go shopping in the 'normal' sections :D

xox

Daisy1966 said:
Hi Bex, you sound so happy and positive huni you have done amazing you will be at goal in no time you must be so proud :)

Thanks so much daisy! Your support and encouragement is brilliant and I really appreciate it :)

xox

I've posted this in the main forum but I wanted it in my diary as well so I can look back at it and remember :)

So I obviously knew I was big! At only 5ft 4 and weighing over 18st I wasnt deluded enough to think I was small but it wasn't till I had a camera developed from last year and saw a picture of myself that I realised how massive I was!!!

My face is like a round, puffy ball and my shoulders would make a line backer weep with envy!! I mean geez talk about being in denial!! I was wearing my biggest hoodie and it's looks horrid. It's not hiding anything and I don't know why I thought it was!

I'm really glad I saw this photo though as I'm feeling fat and bloated and like even though I've lost alot, it doesn't matter because I still look huge. It's put it I to perspective for me and given me extra focus!!

We can do this guys!!! If I can make it to week 20 I believe anyone can! :)

xox

shellybum said:
well done bex your doing great keep up the good work x.

Thanks shellybum! :) how you getting on?

xox

So week 20 is underway! Seems ages away since I started and as everyone keeps telling me I'm half the woman I was :) well getting there! Lol.

I'm chuffed to be under 13 stone and today I tried on a size 12 top and it FIT!!! :D granted its a-line and has a stretchy panel at the back but it's still a 12!

I had a bad day yesterday, felt fat and ugly and like what's the point but that's just bad PMT as today I feel fab!! Even with tummy pains ;)

Also really excited to get my new glasses and sunglasses on tues (I'm shortsighted so having a pair of sunglasses I can actually see out if feels so grown up lol) then I'm getting my hair chopped on fri and dyed blonde, currently my natural mousy brown so people should notice a difference. Then it's just waiting for my birthday!! Good 2 weeks for me! :)

Here's hoping for a good loss come next Friday and hope everyone's ok.

xox

Sooo I went shopping today and bought a pair of jeans that fit lovely and a nice top to wear for the jubilee :)

I also bought a couple of pairs of flat shoes in summery colours and in a size 5!! My feet are not fat anymore :) and they are comfy too.

xox

Soooo 20th weigh in and lost 5lb!!! So pleased!! I'm just 5lb away from 6 stones lost!! Woohoo!! :D

Also in some size 12 pants!! Oh yeah go me. Lol. ;) and its great shopping in the 'normal' section!

Just had my hair done! Cut short and dyed blonde and it looks fab if I do say so myself! It's been over 6 months since I last had it coloured so it was needed!!

So it's just the countdown to my 25th this Thursday!! I'm going Trafford Centre to do some shopping! :)

I just feel so happy right now and hope this feeling lasts.

Good luck everyone and keep on drinking ;)

xox

wow bex that is absolutely brilliant well done you. I bet you feel incredible? keep going hun you can do it x.

Back