Beyonce

kingleds

Gold Member
Is anyone watching her headlining Glastonbury? I am having a massive inferiority moment. She is completely stunning & a great singer. I have no idea how she's standing let alone dancing in those shoes & I want legs like hers!!!!

I wonder how much training I'd need for legs like that!

lots and lots of hard work. She probably doesnt look like that all the time. i think that they start the training before they go on tour.
Just think if you had all day just to concentrate on yourself and not have to worry about going to work, paying the bills etc, you would be able to train all day.

I am so in awe of Be! If I wasn't a big enough fan before Glasto, I certainly am now..Fantastic!! :character00100:

She was amazing. I'm not normally fussed by her but I watched it and thought she was fabulous.
I also wondered how she danced in those boots - I could barely walk in heels that high!!

tara40 said:
lots and lots of hard work. She probably doesnt look like that all the time. i think that they start the training before they go on tour.
Just think if you had all day just to concentrate on yourself and not have to worry about going to work, paying the bills etc, you would be able to train all day.

You could put me on 8 hours training a day for a year and I doubt I'd ever look like that. I'm way beyond repair now. However, my bum does wobble like hers in the crazy in love video. Unfortunately, I only have to move slightly for it to happen uncontrollably!

I saw her in concert last year, I was quite near the stage wings and I would say she's barely even a Size 10! Pretty tiny really. Sometimes in magazines she looks like she's about a 14. Mind you, I also saw her when she was in Destiny's Child and she was noticeably bigger than the other two twiglets who must have been Size 00

I understand if fur was fromnatural causes she as accidentally been run over but not intentially going to kill animals for fashion, not very nice at all!!!

Back