Beyond Chocoalate....

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by shrinkingannie, 13 May 2010 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    Is anyone else following this 'not a diet'. Im finding it great so far, I read the book last week and the principals are a lot like Paul Mc kenna but I like the fact there is no on a diet and hence no off a diet which inevitable happened me when following PMcK - so you just make a few little changes and stop beating yourself up.

It is hard sometimes not to slip back into the 'oh my god i need to diet' mentality, but I am persevering. i have failed at every diet so this is the best option for me now. Plus when i learn how to have a healthy normal relationship with food and know when I am hungry and satisfied ill never need to diet again
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I loved the principle of Beyond chocolate and tried really hard last year but ended up gaining almost a stone and just was not happy.

I even swapped emails with audrey and she said it does soemtmes happen at first but was too scared to carry on in case i just carried on gaining.

I am revisiting the intuitve eating right now by doing paul mckenna. Have promised myself I will give it a month before i weigh myself.

Good luck

PS I think we used to chat before on the SW board?
  4. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    i have read paul mc kenna and beyond chocolate..while paul mc kenna sounded enticing i think he has changed his approach from you must eat the food type you want to you must learn to like healty food[if only i could do that[i think i saw him say that in a article in bella whereas in his i can make you thin book i bought a few years ago it was more eat what you want but please forgive me if i am wrong...i could have gotton the wrong end of the stick and i am sure somebody else will know on here ]

i guess sadly losing weight is all about limiting junk food and eating the right amounts of healty food...if only i was able to do that and liked the right foods and wasn't greedy

would love to know if beyond chocolate and/or paul mc kenna work? does being able to eat what you want reduce your food cravings [i don't think it would for greedy me but maybe others find it does
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.