Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Big Birdy is back and motivated!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by BIG BIRDY, 9 May 2010 Social URL.

1. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    It must be 3 years since I was on cd, I cant really remember. Have been through a very nasty year with another 6 months of it ahead.I am now on the mend. I maintained for so long and then with all that has happened over the past year 2.5 stone has leapt up from somewhere and clung on for grim death!

1) I have got a wedding to go in August (not mine, lol!), and WILL NOT be going in a tent.
    2) I also have a court date at the end of June and I will have to buy a suit.
    3)My new chap knew me from a size 12, and now I am leaping into bed and covering up a size 16.
    4) My acid reflux is returning.

So 4 good reasons to take my life back into my hands (and mouth), and get back to how I was and when I was happy. :)

My tracker is reset and is thankfully no where as bad as when I started years ago. The only way is up!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Nikki!! Great to see you around the place hun, although sorry to hear what a difficult year you have had and are still going through. I hope everything works out for the best and good luck with SS, although you sound so determined I don't think you'll need it!!

x

BIG BIRDY likes this.
  4. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Day 5!!! two sticks of celery filled with cottage cheese to take away the hunger pangs and thats it. The Ketosis fairy must have visited by now! I have come out in an allergic rash over my back and chest since I started CD......... I hope its not the CD!

5. Myboys

Myboys Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(16.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck - sounds like you are doing really well. Keen yo hera how you are getting on in future posts x

6. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    The rash was probably due to a new uniform I had to wear without washing it first. Thank goodness!
    I have lost 10lbs so far. I have been really, really good. Except for once. Then I was stuck at the docs for an hour and a half, and then a&e for seven hours........... for my son not me, and yes, he is ok! So I came home and had a voddie and coke zero. It was purely medicinal. But never again as I woke up with the mother of all headaches!!
    I went into town today and caught sight of myself in shop windows.....I still have a way to go. I am off work all next week and will be sorting out my wardrobe for the new me! Well the potential new me. I have a wardrobe of things that I cant fit into, but it will be good to sort them out and see what I have. I'm feeling a bit low today, dont know why though, so perhaps a wardrobe and shoe shuffle is just what I need.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.