'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

my butt hurts- seriously, my hips are killing me.I have 24 hours to recover before I'm out again. We're getting a lot of different advice about marathon training- some ppl saying up it to 5 times a week, some saying a day off after every run. Does anyone know??? How can there be so much conflicting advice? I don;t mind right now, as I know its just muscle pain rather than fatigue, so I'm hoping I#m pushing a little harder but not making myself prone to injury..... need a heavy schedule to shift this stubborn weight

hey everyone,

Sorry Ive not been on, internet issues :(

Missed everyone loads :(

Stayed the same this week, and not feeling hopeful for monday either, but Im not giving up HEE HEE xx

Hope everyone has had some losses

x

Afternoon folks :D

50 lenghts in the pool yesterday & today beofre work and boy am I feeling it today. At least I know it's definatley doing something!!
I didn't even have the strenght to take my cossie off in the showers, pain all over! Can't believe I've been 4 days in a row now at 7am.... does help that the lifeguards are hotties :D Shhhhh don't tell the B'F!

Had a glass of red wine last night watching the start of Big Brother [i know, I know, but I <3 it!] .. I think it's on for 13 weeks, so on the final night in 13 weeks time I can sit again with a glass of wine and look at me and hopefully be slimmer! Hahaa. [hope that makes sense]!

hello nee, from the newbie :)

Hey you and welcome :) xx

Afternoon folks :D

50 lenghts in the pool yesterday & today beofre work and boy am I feeling it today. At least I know it's definatley doing something!!
I didn't even have the strenght to take my cossie off in the showers, pain all over! Can't believe I've been 4 days in a row now at 7am.... does help that the lifeguards are hotties :D Shhhhh don't tell the B'F!

Had a glass of red wine last night watching the start of Big Brother [i know, I know, but I <3 it!] .. I think it's on for 13 weeks, so on the final night in 13 weeks time I can sit again with a glass of wine and look at me and hopefully be slimmer! Hahaa. [hope that makes sense]!

Go you, your doing so well, Wish I was hee hee

Thank you Julie!
GOnna go 1 more time tomorow then the weekend so no swimming for me then, a well deserved 2 days off :D

go you, you are doing so well! im planning on exercising mon-fri and having an easy weekend too x

Thank you Julie!
GOnna go 1 more time tomorow then the weekend so no swimming for me then, a well deserved 2 days off :D

Heh, definately deserved! Your inspiringme toget back in the pool.. going to buy my first swimming cossie in ages!

Off to the royal cornwall show tomorrow.. so many yummy treats and free food and tasters..going to be hard! Taking our own lunch but still the WI tent always has amazing cakes.. Mmm. On the bright side, will do lots of walking around :)

Happy Friday everyone
Nee- how is everythign going? Is your internet connection still down? How is college going?

Hanz- get you in that pool, and karma well done, it has been a fab week for you, and i hope ur smiling proudly- enjoy weekend off!

I have been for a 4 mile run this morning again- now that i know my route its easier, adn its really nice to be outside on a friday morning! gets those happy hormones jumping! I'm not going out at all this weekend I have decided, adn doing a long run on sunday- but happy days, rest of today and tomorrow off.
OH went to see letters to juliet last night in cinema- LOVED it now there were some cheesy cringeworthy scenes but overall I loved it! and i had a bottle of sparkling water- no choc, no icecream, no nuts no popcorn!:D

Morning everyone :)

Kellie - internet still down, but using my pay as you go dongle but only got enough on it to last till sunday :( and its so slow!!

College work going ok, done quite abit this week but next week Im in a show all week so wont be able to get much done

-------------------------------------------------------------

Diet wise, I have fallen a little, had my Monday treat and had another treat yesterday.

Feeling abit miserable as sooooo skint, no decent internet and have to find somewhere to move in the next 2 weeks! plus tons of college work and feel frustrated over the diet, just want to lose and feel Im not doing myself any favors!!

But gonna try and get back on top of things today and behave for the rest of the month!

Hope everyone is doing well, and if Im not on saying hello to you all its just due to getting on the internet ARRGGHH

Happy Friday Guys :D

Well I did it!! Woohoo swam the big ONE mile this morning, and ohhhh my god I am feeling it now. Sat at my desk in pain, can't even punch a pile of paper with the hole punch without my arms aching. But I keep saying it, I feel great :D

Just got a new phone, so I'm going to see if there is some kind of calorie counter app thing for it!

Have a good weekend!!

Well I did it!! Woohoo swam the big ONE mile this morning, and ohhhh my god I am feeling it now. Sat at my desk in pain, can't even punch a pile of paper with the hole punch without my arms aching. But I keep saying it, I feel great :D

Just got a new phone, so I'm going to see if there is some kind of calorie counter app thing for it!

Have a good weekend!!

Well done, not sure I could do that :)

What phone did you get, some Iphones you can get the 'myfitnesspal' application

x

Have a good weekend!!

Well done, not sure I could do that :)

What phone did you get, some Iphones you can get the 'myfitnesspal' application

x

Thats weird kellie.. maybe theres a ghost on here? :)
Had a cuboard clear out today.. had to get rid of more trousers.. well give them to my mum! Weve both lost 3 stone and shes now what I was when I started so she fits em all great.. wheras im poor from having to get new pairs! Heh, at least its my subtle way of getting her wearing jeans for first time ever and cute tops. :D

Morning all :) :)

Hope everyone is well?

Had a good few days now so feeling extra positive again, if I can just break the 'STS routine' or not gain I would be sooo happy.

I am planning on taking today abit more easier where college is concerned (altho I only have 4 weeks left and one week is a show week!!) Im thinking of taking the active pup for a good long walk and then might do some dancing around hee hee have a extra good day food wise and PRAY that tomorrow there is some good movement on the scales!!!

Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in, Hoping I can get on the internet to let you know and update my stats

xx

Nee, I got the Sony Ericsson Xperia.. was going to get the Iphone but too expensive, this one seems pretty cool so far though! Android doesn't do a myfitnesspal app yet, but there are some other ones out there!

Had a good weekend food wise! Did a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and down 3 lbs, but tomorrow will tell for real :D

Back