'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Whats up hun?

x

Hi all, hope you're having a reasonable sunday. What's this about the blues, kels? Come talk to us no matter how silly it might seem.

I'm determined that yesterday was the last day of my latest fall from grace. I've been pretty good today but getting on the scales this morning was not a nice experience. I'll update my ticker now to my shame - I've put on a whole stone in the two months I've been off the waggon. But at least I haven't put it all back on. Here we go again ...

i'm not quite sure-back to work tomorrow yawn, tired from being out last night- bigger yawn! still single and stressed yawn.. same old. I think i've lost my mojo....

Dont let singledon get you down, enjoy the dating, the fun and the not knowing :) And MOJO Come baacckk :)

Hi all, hope you're having a reasonable sunday. What's this about the blues, kels? Come talk to us no matter how silly it might seem.

I'm determined that yesterday was the last day of my latest fall from grace. I've been pretty good today but getting on the scales this morning was not a nice experience. I'll update my ticker now to my shame - I've put on a whole stone in the two months I've been off the waggon. But at least I haven't put it all back on. Here we go again ...

Good on you Judith, dont worry about the stone, I put back on a fair bit after me going awol, its to be expected, but at least there is still some loss, which is great.

Good luck and remember to post with everything to help you along the way :)

Any updates on TT on his Hol's?

x

well done judith- can you pull me on that wagon with you!
i think its lack of sleep- got to bed round 2 am adn then was texting biker boy... haha i have 2 men in my life neither who are relationship material- how does one find a partner in teh game of love?

I might join the wagon too :)

I dont think you can ever truely find love, I always believe it just happens, not always but I do like to think certain things happen for a reason.

What makes you think the 2 guys wont go anywhere? Is it that maybe you dont want it too, or is it them?

xxx

boxer boy def does not want a relationship with anyone, adn if he did it would be a 20 year old far off from wanting to settle down!! He is very sweet and kind.
Biker boy is texting now. He doesn't keep in contact enough to suggest he's interested. Right now though he is asking very personal questions- he has asked have I ever gone steady - I haven't and was honest. I'm a saddo!!!plenty of men, no relationships. And trust me - I'm not sleeping with tehm wither so its not that! hahahahhaa

boxer boy def does not want a relationship with anyone, adn if he did it would be a 20 year old far off from wanting to settle down!! He is very sweet and kind.
Biker boy is texting now. He doesn't keep in contact enough to suggest he's interested. Right now though he is asking very personal questions- he has asked have I ever gone steady - I haven't and was honest. I'm a saddo!!!plenty of men, no relationships. And trust me - I'm not sleeping with tehm wither so its not that! hahahahhaa

Thats interesting that he is asking so much, maybe he is more interested than you think, anything else happened????? :)

well done judith- can you pull me on that wagon with you!
i think its lack of sleep- got to bed round 2 am adn then was texting biker boy... haha i have 2 men in my life neither who are relationship material- how does one find a partner in teh game of love?

Consider yourself pulled on the waggon! We should be able to inspire each other somehow. As for love? I gave up the romantic sort years ago so I've no idea.

Any updates on TT on his Hol's?

I might join the wagon too :)

Not heard from him since Thursday so I'm hoping all ok.

Consider yourself pulled on the waggon too. Lets try and post every day and support each other as much as possible.

Right now though he is asking very personal questions- he has asked have I ever gone steady - I haven't and was honest. I'm a saddo!!!plenty of men, no relationships. And trust me - I'm not sleeping with tehm wither so its not that! hahahahhaa

You are so not a saddo - everyone has to start somewhere. Just means you're picky. If it was me I'd take the sex tbh cos I miss that more than the uncertain ups and downs of the relationship rollercoaster. I am such a slut.

Sleep tight all of you. xx

Not heard from him since Thursday so I'm hoping all ok.

Consider yourself pulled on the waggon too. Lets try and post every day and support each other as much as possible.

I am such a slut.

Sleep tight all of you. xx

No news is good news I say :)

Definately will post daily it does help even if you/I or anyone is naughty :)

Never a slut sweetie just a 'lover' ;)

Night xxx

Good morning Wemitts. Let's hope I really do mean it this time. I mean I have to one day, don't I??

Pouring with rain so just gave the dog a short walk so not really any exercise at all. May look out that short vid Nee posted before and try 10 mins work out in the house.

Hope you're feeling positive about the house/job hunting, Nee and you've got over the sunday blues, Kels.

I'm feeling fairly positive today about controlling what I eat apart from having a big bowl of the most delicious plums off my tree. I know that fruit has lots of cals but it is good for you isn't it? I might poach some with sweetener and bang them in the freezer for another day otherwise I know I'll eat the lot. Me and my neighbours have been exchanging our excess harvests (a posh word for just overplanting a bit) so I've got some swiss chard and purple beans to add to something tonight. I'm off to Tescos for eye test so need to decide what I want for supper later before I go rather than browse which is fatal. Might treat myself to a trout as haven't had one for ages and I only need to think about what I fancy as TT isn't around. Makes a nice change.

Have a good day y'all. xx

Judith its not a new start- its not like you put on all the weight you lost. Stop being hard on yourself- you just had a wee break, and i think we work hard enough to deserve a wee break now and again ;)

If i lost 2 stone every year and put one back on every year, in 4 years I would be 8 stone. How thin would that be!!!!

Just had my first hot bath in a long time- hpot water and for now teh water seems ok (sometimes gets very dirty- and no not from me being in it!) was lush! had a productive day at work. Was in office alone- i wonder would me colleague mind taking a day off every week so I cna work alone ?!
the last of the residentials with my youths is tomorrow- phew. I'm hoping its not fry ups..... fingers crossed for me.
Weigh in tomorrow but it does not look like a loss I'm afraid. Darn this is difficult

Whats happening today Nee?

Where is the rest of our team- karma? colly? ronsy? hanz? is there anyone out thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

its nearly september and there was this real autumn breeze when i went for my run this evening... i love autumn. well actually I just love the change of seasons.... How can I celebrate autumn? by losing a fecking stone would be a good start.
Yeah Jud, sunday blues are gone

Hey Ladieeez :)

Judith, hope you surivived day one properly back on, how did it go? Definately dont worry about the stone If I had of stayed on track over this last year I would be sitting at 3 stone off but Im at 2st but its still lower than I was so its something to be happy about same as you :) I miss doing that work out, my internet connection is too damn slow to do it at the moment, but when I can Ill be doing it daily...did you have a go again at it??

Kellie, Im intregued with the other stuff hee hee, It has to unfold at some point to what he is thinking, anything happen today with him? Ooooh loving the idea of a nice bubbly bath, where I live I just couldnt there is too many people having to shower it just grosses me out to sit in it :) Showering will do for now me thinx :) I always used to enjoy working alone every now and then, I found I would get so much more work done, and enjoy the silence (mainly from me mind you) Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, hope it shows a loss but if not like you mentioned, it doesnt matter and yes it is bloody hard, wish it was easier, If I didnt get hungry it would be fine!! hmmm how to suppress the appetite!

Not too much happening with me today, its the OH's bday today but not been able to do much cos of money, so we went for a walk with the dogs this morning (started raining as soon as we left our drive so ended up about 20 min walk) then watched a film this afternoon, and had a takeaway oops, I didnt actually enjoy it, but Im finding at the minute, Im feeling hungry but Im not really enjoying food, have no idea why?!!??!!

rang round some more places today for housing and one seemed abit more promising but not heard back so not holding any major hope. On the plus side, I have been offered an interview for a part time writer (song writing) which is in London, but Im not sure if I can afford to get to the interview!! but good news :)

Everyone else seems to have abandoned us, come baaaccckkk :)

xx

12 2.6
I am so so so happy!!!!:D
How did that happen I was 12 5 last night when I went to sleep!!!

Shocking, that matches my lowest back in, was it July? I should right this stuff down.

Brilliant. Ok the aim is to shift the 2.6 by next Tuesday and the first weigh in at work. That would make me very happy. :party0011:

Another 14.6 lbs required to leave my body before marathon- I'm just playing with numbers now in my head.

Nee, an interview to be a song writer- are you serious?? they interview for that kind of thing? you are like 2 steps away from fame, you know like lady gaga!!! I am saying a wee prayer you find a new place soon.
Judith, how did yesterday go? When is your son home? Is his uni far from where you live? How you feeling?

My leg is aching- the entire top of my right one- nothing instant happened, it jsut came on.... little worried. I have a half marathon this weekend.

I will be leaving you til tomorrow night- away with young people. Please let there not be rubbish to eat

WHOOPPPP well done kellie :) Hope you have fun with the young'ens and that there is nothing bad to eat xx

Yesm this particular one interviews, its strange in a way but I used to write in my spare time a couple of years ago, and this is a role where they help you with writing too so it could be a good experience, going to ask some more questions and see what they say :)

Hope you have a good day xx

Where is the rest of our team- karma? colly? ronsy? hanz? is there anyone out thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

its nearly september and there was this real autumn breeze when i went for my run this evening... i love autumn. well actually I just love the change of seasons.... How can I celebrate autumn? by losing a fecking stone would be a good start.

I think there's another thread started with a new challenge but I like this one :confused: and I found some of them on there. I should post on there to remind them to come back cos we miss them. I love autumn too - and I agree with you that losing a stone would be sooooo fab.

I miss doing that work out, my internet connection is too damn slow to do it at the moment, but when I can Ill be doing it daily...did you have a go again at it??

I have been offered an interview for a part time writer (song writing) which is in London, but Im not sure if I can afford to get to the interview!! but good news :)

Hope you had a lovely day with OH for his bday even with the crappy weather. Nah, I didn't do the workout - how lazy am I? Good luck with interview - sounds very glamourous. You'll be writing Eurovision song entries next :D

12 2.6
I am so so so happy!!!!:D

Brilliant. Ok the aim is to shift the 2.6 by next Tuesday and the first weigh in at work. That would make me very happy. :party0011:

Another 14.6 lbs required to leave my body before marathon- I'm just playing with numbers now in my head.

Judith, how did yesterday go? When is your son home? Is his uni far from where you live? How you feeling?

I will be leaving you til tomorrow night- away with young people. Please let there not be rubbish to eat

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:
Well done you. How brill is that?! I think you'll do really well now as you're on a roll. TT back tomorrow nite for 4 wks and then off about 180 miles away :cry: I've been fairly ok for first week but really missing him now - can't wait to see him. Enjoy your time away.

Overslept today and didn't surface until after 10am. Been out with dog and good so far but ended up strolling round park with some of the regular dogwalkers rather than striding out. So out for over an hour but not exactly taxing.

Back to weighing every day which I really, really think suits me and helps keep me motivated even tho I know I shouldn't. Scales responding nicely so far so happy days.

Have a good day folks, xxx:love:

i am here and always read, but feel a bit out of the loop!! xx

i am here and always read, but feel a bit out of the loop!! xx

We can wrap the loop round you too :grouphugg:. I guess we have all started chatting about our lives cos there's only so much you can keep talking about dieting. And my dieting is so caught up with the other stuff in my life. But we do miss you. Hope you are doing really well. xxx

aww no i know, and i dont expect diet talk all the time! i think i just miss bits then i dont know what people are speaking about and i just get confused, i am a natural blonde hehe x

Back