'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Nee, food sounds lovely! chocolate covered peanuts- yum!!! I don't want to go to work today!

I dont blame you hun, its horrible weather today, makes me want to stay all wrapped up inside and warm!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Have an interview at 12pm arrgghh have no idea on salary there offering or anything and worried Ill be asking too much but has to be done :)

Had a call from my sister last night, she has asked me to be a bridesmaid in July 11' I cant beleive I have been asked :) My brother got married and my other sister got married and neither of them asked me (not that they have too) but my brother promised me a few years back that I would be his bridesmaid and he got married a few weeks ago.

Me, a bridesmaid :D When she asked I was in tears :'( but very happy.

Means I have to sort this weight out, maybe not the whole lot but I cant let myself be a fat bridesmaid!! So I will be working out a new plan for myself and posting later.

Hope this weather changes, its just too miserable to venture outside!

xxx

Nee, what a sweet request- well done. Firstly, bridesmaids who are happy and attend the bride well always look best- so be that first. Secondly hurrah a new motivation for you, which is often a great boost to keep us focused. Thirdly, Nee you are already beautiful.

I'm taking today off (with permission, not playing truant) which is amazing cos here the weather is beautiful, sunny, and clear (bit cold though)
Ok i ran my 4.4 mile route in 47.5, which i believe is a little slower than last week, but cannot remember where i wrote it. there was a work event (again, yes and same issue- a co-worker, well I'm responsible for her) and the run helped me to re focus, allow her to do what she feels she needs to, understand the situation and not let it get personal. Good run then!

Anyway at mile say 2 i had a pain in my chest, and slowed a little and it went away in a minute- eh, should I be concerned?? Was it a stitch but in my chest?? is this normal?

Nee, what a sweet request- well done. Firstly, bridesmaids who are happy and attend the bride well always look best- so be that first. Secondly hurrah a new motivation for you, which is often a great boost to keep us focused. Thirdly, Nee you are already beautiful.

I'm taking today off (with permission, not playing truant) which is amazing cos here the weather is beautiful, sunny, and clear (bit cold though)
Ok i ran my 4.4 mile route in 47.5, which i believe is a little slower than last week, but cannot remember where i wrote it. there was a work event (again, yes and same issue- a co-worker, well I'm responsible for her) and the run helped me to re focus, allow her to do what she feels she needs to, understand the situation and not let it get personal. Good run then!

Anyway at mile say 2 i had a pain in my chest, and slowed a little and it went away in a minute- eh, should I be concerned?? Was it a stitch but in my chest?? is this normal?

Thank you so much Kellie, I wish I had that same self belief but Im sure it will come eventually with more loss on my side. I feel very honoured to be a bridesmaid and hope I can feel great for myself and my sister too.

Not sure what to say about the pain in your chest, has it happened before? where abouts was it and was it your chest purely?

Im sure its nothing maybe a little strain, I often get pains in my chest where I feel like if I breathe in I will have a heart attack but I think its more stress with me hee hee

Morning,

How are we all?

Where is colly and Judith?? :) Come back you little monkeys ;)

Well, I am very pleased to say I was offered a job, that will be starting tomorrow. Money very good too WOO HOO...really looking forward to starting and eventually being able to get a car again in the next month or so then I can hopefully get a little freelance work in theatres part time!!

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been asked to be a bridesmaid for my sister next July ARRGGHH so I have got to get my big but in to action and shift my weight once and for all. I am setting myself the biggest challenge of all and thats to lose 145lbs by the end of June 2011! Yes I know this will be very hard but something needs to kick me off and Im hoping this is it :)

Im going to monitor my challenge on here and also start a seperate thread called operation princess, just so I can track that one better.

I need you beautiful people on this thread to keep me going, as I dont think im going to be even allowed one day of naughtyness hee hee

Fingers crossed

xxx

i'm here, nee!! just struggling a bit at the moment in general, so keeping my head down. best of luck with your new challenge, i'll go have a looksie for it and post there too! what diet you planning on doing? xx

Ill probably stick my my low calorie fibre diet for now, and then consider alternate options when I have more money.

You ok sweets? xx

been v.stressed lately. since my gran passed away (i'm hurting like mad, i miss her so much :() i've not been able to get back on track. my heads just not in the zone and the more i force it the worse i feel when i wind up binging!! my hairs falling out and all sorts. student funding have messed up my money so i have no cash and i'm meant to be paying off my xmas hols on thursday :( bah. it'll get better!! xx

been v.stressed lately. since my gran passed away (i'm hurting like mad, i miss her so much :() i've not been able to get back on track. my heads just not in the zone and the more i force it the worse i feel when i wind up binging!! my hairs falling out and all sorts. student funding have messed up my money so i have no cash and i'm meant to be paying off my xmas hols on thursday :( bah. it'll get better!! xx

:( Sounds proper crap hun :( I struggled earlier this year after losing my grampy, it does have a massive impact on your life and for some reason you dont expect it too but the famous saying is often true, that with time, each day will become a little easier, not that you will ever forget but the pain will reduce if only a little.

Have u been back to the docs about ur hair? And as for student loans, judging by my facebook, loads of people - especially first yr degree students are having issues and spending ages hanging on the phone line so I think patience is the key to that one :)

no ive not been to docs- i think i'll get it cut first and rule out that its the split ends pulling when i brush. tbh i imagine its just the stress. sorry to hear about your grandad, it really bloody hurts, i know. i can barely type about it without my eyes stinging!! let alone speak about it. :(

ive sort of got the funding sorted- should get it next week. not much comfort when im totally skint though!! x

no ive not been to docs- i think i'll get it cut first and rule out that its the split ends pulling when i brush. tbh i imagine its just the stress. sorry to hear about your grandad, it really bloody hurts, i know. i can barely type about it without my eyes stinging!! let alone speak about it. :(

ive sort of got the funding sorted- should get it next week. not much comfort when im totally skint though!! x

SLC dont make it easy do they!! hope you get it next week if not sooner :)

I hope it gets easier for you too from your loss, its a hard, cruel world sometimes!!

On the plus side, Ive been looking on the exante site and may very well consider it from the end of Oct!! xx

i can send you a few shakes/soups/a bar to try if you want hun x just let me know x

and if you're considering vlcd i would DEFINITELY go low carb for the next month...it'll make the transition much easier!! x

Ahh thanks sweets, would be great to try them, but I cant really afford to buy any off you tho,not at the min.

So what do you suggest eating?

x

i wasnt looking for cash, silly! wait til i get my new pack (once i get my money!!) and i'll send you a little selection to try :)

try to cut out starchy foods as much as poss. potato, pasta, bread, rice, sugary stuff! eat more protein and green leafy veg. and start getting into the habit of drinking at least 2l of water a day. it really makes it a lot easier once you switch to vlcd x

will try hun, I love me pasta, bread etc arrghhh hee hee

And thank you :) your very sweet, let me know when you can then xxxx

i know me too, im a carb fiend! hehe. just cut down gradually in portion sizes if you think you'll find it too hard, switch to thinner bread and less pasta etc x

also do you have a hand blender/normal blender/smoothie maker? theyre a godsend for the packs!

No I dont, would have to invest in one :)

i think tesco do a hand blender for about £4, might be worth grabbing on your next shop x

Back