'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Well done Tamzy1989 - same loss for you and I this week wooo hoooo xx

There's a theme going on here... I lost 3.4lbs this week! x

i'm going to work 4 times as hard this week so i'm aiming for 2.5lbs and if i get more that would be great. what are your goals for next week?

I wanna lose 3lbs ideally (anything between 1-3lbs would be ok) but I want to hit the stone loss by Monday .... getting myself ready for dissapointment hee hee

Gonna work especially hard and try and find some excersises that I can do at home :)

you can do this!!

And so can you hun :) Scares the hell out of me that Ill suddenly binge and will lose my willpower so determined to keep at it

xx

i have the same thoughts too, but when you look back and see how well you've already done, no doubt your gonna be successful

I hope your right, I was thinking the same earlier... When I have lost another stone or so...am I really gonna let myself slip??? I hope not ha!:cool:

Congrats on the losses girls :D Impressive!

A day to go till weigh in.. lost a bit of slimming enthusiasm this week so did some baking today to get myself back into it (Very healthy 1 syn muffins!!)
Im worried about slipping too, gave up chocolate for lent and I do miss it but worry once I start... Planning ahead for easter day too,I want a small choc easter egg but shocked how bad they are! :(

Im not sure Im going to be able to go into shops near easter all too tempting ha

Good luck for weigh in tomoro Hanz

hi nee
just saw ur weight loss- well done.
i weigh in tomorrow but my almost daily check ins havent been to resassuring- well done again!

Thank you hun :)

Dont worry about you daily weigh in's mine was the same up and down and I still managed a loss :)

Good luck x

Well done everyone on the weight losses. I've had a good Sunday and Monday after my poor Saturday. Tuesday is my weigh-in day and this morning I am pleased to find I have lost 4lbs. Yippeeeee...

I haven't gone mad or starved myself and have stuck to about 1200 cals per day. Plan is now to aim for 1 - 2lbs per week and first goal is 7lbs.

Have a lovely day, y'all. xx

back on the exercise bike...done 3 miles so far today, aiming for 10 :)

Well done everyone on the weight losses. I've had a good Sunday and Monday after my poor Saturday. Tuesday is my weigh-in day and this morning I am pleased to find I have lost 4lbs. Yippeeeee...

I haven't gone mad or starved myself and have stuck to about 1200 cals per day. Plan is now to aim for 1 - 2lbs per week and first goal is 7lbs.

Have a lovely day, y'all. xx

Excellent hun YAY :D

back on the exercise bike...done 3 miles so far today, aiming for 10 :)

go you :)

x

Back