'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

just can't eat at the moment. but making up for it in alcohol consumption...

Eeeek, be carefull missy xxx

nee my lovely i have pm'd you some gossip ;)

And Ive Pm'd you back...Loving it :D

a stone and 4lb gone in a week. need to have a break up every week i think...

Foooook me, Im now considering the alchohol diet whoop bring it on ;)

Colly- wooooah! That's massive? are you ok? well not ok- head above water I suppose- thinking on ya sweetie.

Ok well I am back on the wagon, finally managed to eat well yesterday and went for a short walk in the snow twice. I need a good hard run to work off nervous energy (awaiting word on job) but impossible in this weather. I had porridge and OJ, soup and brown bread, a skinny cappucino, a small bowl of spag bol, homemade bread and tea, yoghurt and mango, and 2 ww 1 point things. I know that sounds a lot, but compared with the week previous, its a good start. Let's hope I keep it up when/ if the news comes (whatever the result).

Yay go you hun, your food sounds so yummy, I hope you keep it up and get some running in, Though its so cold I wouldnt fancy it at the moment!

Goodluck on the job news, let us know the updates and thinking of you xx

I'm doing great. Not been this good in years. I finished it cause I wasn't happy and I didn't realise how unhappy I was until I was free. I wake up every morning feeling great instead of down. I go to bed smiling instead of sighing. It's fantastic. It's a lot of stress in the manner of sorting out technicalities but my god my confidence is as high as it's been in ages. I'm right off food and rushing around loads but let's face it at my weight I won't be wasting away any time soon! I've also had some male attention from men who are GORGEOUS and absolutely out of my league. Which helps! So thank you honey I am doing fine.

As long as you're heading back towards the track that's fab and well done you. Good luck with the job. What is it you do. X

You sound so much brighter hun, and you are gorgeous hun, dont wanna hear that S**t again RIGHT ;)

sweetie, no man is out of your league. UH UH- NO! you are wonderful and beautiful

Here, here, I second that!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey beautiful ladies,

My god I miss coming on Minis sooo much :(

been working such long hours! But today I managed to finish at 6pm so here I am :D

Eating like a beast though! not always high calories but lots of carbs, I love doing exante but admitt Im struggling whilst working at the theatre, so I need to somehow get it sorted in my head to make it work!

regardless, im not going to put myself through weighing tomorrow! Wrongly or rightly, I just wanna break from the scales!!

Loving my job still, 2 weeks in nearly and its fab, as always though there is one HIGHLY annoying girl who works closely with me and I so could punch her 95% of the day, so I must restrain ha ha

Hope everyone is good

xxx

sweetie, no man is out of your league. UH UH- NO! you are wonderful and beautiful

lol thanks kellie! but this one definitely 100% is and i'm kind of ok with that cause i got his attention somehow anyway :D! if you want in on some idle girly gossip do let me know and i'll pm you. are you on facebook? xx

nee i hope i feel gorgeous some day but for now i'll settle for not the worst i've ever seen :D thank you both, lovely ladies xx

nee i hope i feel gorgeous some day but for now i'll settle for not the worst i've ever seen :D thank you both, lovely ladies xx

I know hun, it is hard to think that way, me especially, dont see it at all, but someone has to right??

x

lol thanks kellie! but this one definitely 100% is and i'm kind of ok with that cause i got his attention somehow anyway :D! if you want in on some idle girly gossip do let me know and i'll pm you. are you on facebook? xx

yes Kellie, are you on FB?

x

i think we're always so critical of our own looks. sometimes i wake up and think i don't look too bad and the next day i just don't want to go outside cause i hate my looks so much xx

Im like that everyday, somedays it just doesnt matter and I can go out regardless of how I feel, then others, I wanna hide away and not let anyone see my monsterness

monsterness?! right thats it nee. bend over cause i am on my way down there to kick your bum pretty lady! x

monsterness?! right thats it nee. bend over cause i am on my way down there to kick your bum pretty lady! x

Yep, proper MoNstErNesS
(you like my word yeh yeh??)

and dont kick me, it will hurt ;)

right that's it. where are the steel toe caps? ;)

just been out to buy some new ones. i also have nails sticking out the end of them. prepare for a sore bum! (that definitely sounds way too dodgy i will probably get banned for this threat hahaha)

just been out to buy some new ones. i also have nails sticking out the end of them. prepare for a sore bum! (that definitely sounds way too dodgy i will probably get banned for this threat hahaha)

Damn you and damn your nail steelies :( :cry:

aw i can't do it. i can't hurt you. much....xx

much...MUCH ha ha bad bad bad colly ha ha

has all gone very quiet in here, where is everyone :(

i'm busy weighing a million times a day waiting for the weight to drop ;)

i'm busy weighing a million times a day waiting for the weight to drop ;)

Hee hee I know that feeling xx

good days and bad days. I should run but this weather is making me lazy. Actually enjoying time off, but I know when January hits i'll be bouncing off the walls!

It defo is very cold, enjoy the warmth and relax hun :) xx

hi all, where is everyone?
judith I watched what i believe may have been poker on sky sports on sat night- way over my head!! thought on ya hon!!!

Nee, how is the job going? are u finding a balance?
Collie- stop jumping on and off!!! slow down!

Hanz- how are th new kids? adorable or little devils- or the usual mixture of both!!

hope all are well, and happy regardless of what your weight says

Back