'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

happy day!

Today it seems everone is smiling here!! Ok Hanz- I am just stunned at how quickly you are losing weight (and jealous but in a good way)!!! You've been amazingly dedicated and stuck to task- you are an inspiration!
Judith get the tattoo!!!! You are so right about not always playing it sensible. When ur old u'll always remember how brave u felt! i held a friend while she got hers done at the base of her back- if she can handle it, anyone can.

Nee- love the one on ur ankle- the notes actually are a song- u definately have creativity in your soul.

Kam, Here's to your 3 stone- like the others say, post on good AND bad days. This place sometimes keeps me sane.
Gribblen, welcome.

Karma- love the swimming!! it sounds like you enjoyed it - thats really important, helps us keep at things.
I went for a run!!! its been a week. I'd lost my mojo. And I did somewhere between 10 and 12 k i reckon, through a beautiful forest, with birds singing and very few ppl. there is pain, but it is all healthy pain!

Today it seems everone is smiling here!! Ok Hanz- I am just stunned at how quickly you are losing weight (and jealous but in a good way)!!! You've been amazingly dedicated and stuck to task- you are an inspiration!

Thanks hun :D, It helps that my parents are doing it too,and adds an element of fun competition to it to.

Just made some cupcakes from a recipe on the sw thread (random time of night I know!) soo good and barely any cals :)

Hi, I have just recently joined this site and have a lot of weight to lose. I am starting tomorrow on Exante and feel very positive if not a bit nervous. Nice to see so many positive posts!

Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy being part of the forum - its great for support and ideas and just sharing stuff. Don't worry about every post being hugely meaningful or sparkling - just post what you're thinking and it'll just roll on from there. Good luck.

Ahhh that sounds nice hun :) I have one on my right inside wrist of 2 shooting stars - was to remind me of my dreams (working in theatre/recording studio etc) that was in 2004, then I got 3 stars behind my ear - that was just for the sake of it that was oct 08, then in Feb 09 I got one on my right foot which is of a musical stave with notes coming off it (as if broken guitar strings) and the notes are from the lyrics of a song that means alot to me, was cool cos I had to find the notes and drew up the design :)

They sound lovely. In some ways I hope I don't love it cos I'd end up covered in them! Cos my work was in a high profile role in the public sector I still don't know if I may have to go back to work one day and couldn't really have one that I couldn't cover up. Otherwise I'd have one on my wrist too.

Have had a good day today trying to do all i can for a 1 1/2 pound loss on tues for my 3 stone award... Going to be tricky as spending friday night in exeter with old uni friends and going out which Im looking forward to.. shall make good choices! today played tennis and did a 2 mile walk so feeling very happy and bit tired! :p

Well done on the exercise. I'm sure you'll hit your 3 stone easily. Nice to see you feel confident about your nite out - I couldn't say the same. I tend to drive so that I'm not tempted cos one drink = several drinks = self-discipline evaporates = late night junk food.

When ur old u'll always remember how brave u felt!
I went for a run!!! its been a week. I'd lost my mojo. And I did somewhere between 10 and 12 k i reckon, through a beautiful forest, with birds singing and very few ppl. there is pain, but it is all healthy pain!

What do you mean "when ur old": I am old!! :8855:

Your running is so amazing - fancy being able to run that far, and after a break as well. You didn't lose your mojo, you just mislaid it for a couple of days. "Run, Forest, run". xx

Will be on here when i'm happy and sad but I love this site normally i'm not this enthusiastic about loosing weight and find the first week really tough but I love the idea of chatting on this, its very wierd for me to be postive about loosing weight hehe, but its very cool. Love the tatoos I never have the guts because I have excema dont know if it will effect that. Love the designs so genius. Got my first weigh in on friday can't wait, even if I loose only a lb still will feel good as its the right direction and I dont feel like i'm on a diet. Besides doing exercise is always good for your heart and lungs.:)

ooh, how was the body conditioning? i keep meaning to do one of those classes, but i see all the skinnie minnies in them and think i'd look out of place, lol.

Morning all,

It looks gorg' outside already :) I intend to do alot these next few days, the OH is going to stay with his Sister for a few days and help him mum with moving down this way so I have 3-4 days of pure me time to exercise, eat healthy and do lots of college work.... also need to go to staples to get some folders and a scrap book :) so going to walk there too rather than bus etc :)

Judith, when you have one, you will defo want more, I was actually against tattoos then I had the urge to remind me of what I have always wanted so after 3 yrs of deciding I got my first one, I now I have 3 and am eager for a 4th hee hee

Everyone else is doing so well, Just hope I can keep up with you all :)

Also was thinking there is now only 13 weeks ish of this challange, I hope when I start my next challange you all come with me as Ill be so sad and miss you guys to much

xxx

I will defo Nee as i've only just started and you are a great person saw your reason for the weight gain and I know that feeling I once had the whole gym class including the teachers laugh at me felt like smashing all the windows in the gym. We are defo going to loose the weight and show people like them. Hey this time next year we all will be like the girls from sex and the city, looking fantastic and full of confidence.:D

I intend to do alot these next few days, the OH is going to stay with his Sister for a few days and help him mum with moving down this way so I have 3-4 days of pure me time to exercise, eat healthy and do lots of college work.... also need to go to staples to get some folders and a scrap book :) so going to walk there too rather than bus etc :)

Also was thinking there is now only 13 weeks ish of this challange, I hope when I start my next challange you all come with me as Ill be so sad and miss you guys to much

xxx

Don't worry, you won't get rid of us that easily. And as for keeping up with us? You're our thread-mommy. None of us would be sticking with it if you hadn't held this thread together. So big thanks for that :kissass:

Just back from walking the dog and furiously tidying the house before my hairdresser arrives - a visitor is always good for making me wash up and put away piles of ironing (well, washing anyway - it doesn't always make it under the iron.)

Another lovely quote from my Terrible Teenager yesterday when I was trying on some casual shoes for my hols: "they look okay now you don't have cankles" (loudly). A back-handed compliment if ever I heard one. I saved the slap until we got home ;) .

Have a lovely sunny day everyone. xx

Is it too late to join you guys?

Don't worry, you won't get rid of us that easily. And as for keeping up with us? You're our thread-mommy. None of us would be sticking with it if you hadn't held this thread together. So big thanks for that :kissass:

Just back from walking the dog and furiously tidying the house before my hairdresser arrives - a visitor is always good for making me wash up and put away piles of ironing (well, washing anyway - it doesn't always make it under the iron.)

Another lovely quote from my Terrible Teenager yesterday when I was trying on some casual shoes for my hols: "they look okay now you don't have cankles" (loudly). A back-handed compliment if ever I heard one. I saved the slap until we got home ;) .

Cheeky. Give him a slap from me too hee hee

xx

Never too late, what diet you doing?
x

Cheeky. Give him a slap from me too hee hee

xx

Never too late, what diet you doing?
x

Not sure how I posted twice...damn dongle ha ha

Hi Thanks for letting me join in. I have tried sooooo many diets and fallen off all of them so now I'm trying my own plan. Most days I have 3 healthy meals but when I can't get it together I just have Complan or cereal this way I only have one healthy meal to plan and don't have an excuse to fail. I just had poached salmon with broccoli and cauliflower. I poached the veg in a chicken stock cube and then let it reduce so it tasted like veg & gravy and was really tasty but a bit mushy.

I'm very new to this site and still need to sort out my Avitar and Ticker but am looking forward to this. Thanks again for letting me join in.

Last edited:
Morning all,

It looks gorg' outside already :) I intend to do alot these next few days, the OH is going to stay with his Sister for a few days and help him mum with moving down this way so I have 3-4 days of pure me time to exercise, eat healthy and do lots of college work.... also need to go to staples to get some folders and a scrap book :) so going to walk there too rather than bus etc :)

xxx

Definately! Even when these 4 stone are gone,I still have around another 4 to go till my target so you wont get rid of me anytime soon ;)

Hey guys my first weigh in today and :happy036:i've lost 3lbs.

Kam, well done tha is fantastic!! Good start made, and you have been really positive your first week. Keep going and you will reach your goal!

Ronsy welcome to the site, I think you need a certain amount of posts to get your avatar and signature- it can be a bit confusing at the beginning!

Nee, maybe you'll be leaving us :p before we're ready to let you go! Cannot believe it is only 13 weeks to go- are you serious??? I think i need to seriously review my goals.

I ate pizza yestrday, Dominos pizza, maybe even 5 slices. I cannot believe I did that when I was working to lose the weight i gained last week. I was working with a group of young people, We were providing food and of course last night that was pizza. I couldnt resist. Willpower left the building, and common sense went into hiding.

This morning I am heavier than what I was on Tuesday, and i thought i was doing well. Seriously what is the point!!!! Ok that is now out in teh open I will move on, it wasn't one pizza that got me fat, it was lots of pizzas, so I'll move on adn maybe it'll take 2 weeks to get back to what I was.

Nee- Quiet time- me likes! Just what ya need. Be kind to yourself during it, so plenty of exercise should be matched with rest , music whatever it does that really relaxes you

Queen: body is not quite yet conditioned! But yeah it was good, I'm a little sore this morning. not all full of skinnie minnnies but I'd prob be the fattest on there, maybe i should stay to motivateotehrslike me to join! A colleague and I chatted yesterday about fashion in the gym. I refuse to be someone who allows fashion to be an issue so I go anyway. I dont want to be judged on what I wear so I wont judge them either.

Back