'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

I did that this week, the day before I started my family got 5 cheese pizzas which I love man you cant beat risotta cheese on that pizza with the herbs in man its lovely. Gonna shut up about that now hehe. I did a bit extra exercise and still lost the 3lbs so you can do it. I think its easy for us to put ourselves down after all we live in a country where being overweight is more of a stigma than being an alcoholic or druggie. So we are used to being negative about ourselves thats why I like this site because other people tell you when you are being hard on yourself and give you some support.

Thanks kam, i'm just back from a run- which was actually my first morning run outside in years- and it was lovely- traffic still very quiet, weather lovely. i went out to do 3, came back 4 miles done!

Here's to a good healthy weekend! i'm running sunday (its a bank hol here this weekend) so i'll be good tonight and tomorrow, which leaves sunday to deal with but after a 10k hard run, how bad could i be (stop tempting fate)

Hey guys my first weigh in today and :happy036:i've lost 3lbs.

Well done thats great :) What a great start xx

Nee, maybe you'll be leaving us :p before we're ready to let you go! Cannot believe it is only 13 weeks to go- are you serious??? I think i need to seriously review my goals.

I ate pizza yestrday, Dominos pizza, maybe even 5 slices. I cannot believe I did that when I was working to lose the weight i gained last week. I was working with a group of young people, We were providing food and of course last night that was pizza. I couldnt resist. Willpower left the building, and common sense went into hiding.

This morning I am heavier than what I was on Tuesday, and i thought i was doing well. Seriously what is the point!!!! Ok that is now out in teh open I will move on, it wasn't one pizza that got me fat, it was lots of pizzas, so I'll move on adn maybe it'll take 2 weeks to get back to what I was.

Nee- Quiet time- me likes! Just what ya need. Be kind to yourself during it, so plenty of exercise should be matched with rest , music whatever it does that really relaxes you

I wont be leaving ha ha You all have me to annoy you most days for the rest of our lives Mwah ha ha ha ha :)

Dont worry about the pizza, it happens, and now you have had your extra long run, your back on it in the right direction :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Yet another sunny day Whoo hoo :)

I seem to be up on the scales yet have been really good so not sure why that it but at least its not weigh day hee hee

Yesterday was really good for me food wise, was super good so planning on a similar day again today.

Only walked about 45 mins yesterday but gonna try and do abit more today and GET some college work done, I just dont seem to be able to start it :(

Nee - start now!:asskick:
Get stuff done now and take the evening off.You wont be properly relaxed until you feel you've tackled somehting of it!
Good to hear its nice there- I am dressed in white 3/4 jeans and wee blue top- it has just started pouring down!!! should i change!!!!AHHHH so glad i have my run done:p

Nee - start now!:asskick:
Get stuff done now and take the evening off.You wont be properly relaxed until you feel you've tackled somehting of it!
Good to hear its nice there- I am dressed in white 3/4 jeans and wee blue top- it has just started pouring down!!! should i change!!!!AHHHH so glad i have my run done:p

Im gonna have another coffee and browse the internet then going to start hee hee....just cant get motivated ARRGGGHHH

Wish I could wear a wee blue top :) I have ordered the rain to stop for you too :)

Kam well done on the loss:scale:

Kellie 4 miles thats fantastic! I wish I could go for a run my knee is too sore nowadays so I'm hoping as the weight goes off I will be able to walk better as I love going for walks with our 2 dogs. :chores016:

Nee I will be around to keep you company for quite a while as I still have 9 stone (ish) to lose. I have set myself a goal but it's flexable and I will review it once I lose 7 stone to see if I'm happy to start maintaining or if I want to continue to my original goal.

Studying can be tough but a little each day soon mounts up and the more you do the more relaxed you will become about it as the preasure will be off. So go and read for an hour and then see how you feel. :superwoman:

Have a great day everyone R x

Hey guys my first weigh in today and :happy036:i've lost 3lbs.

Well done you - excellent start. Just keep doing what you're doing and the weight will fall off.

I ate pizza yestrday, Dominos pizza, maybe even 5 slices. I cannot believe I did that when I was working to lose the weight i gained last week. I was working with a group of young people, We were providing food and of course last night that was pizza. I couldnt resist. Willpower left the building, and common sense went into hiding.

This morning I am heavier than what I was on Tuesday, and i thought i was doing well. Seriously what is the point!!!! Ok that is now out in teh open I will move on, it wasn't one pizza that got me fat, it was lots of pizzas, so I'll move on adn maybe it'll take 2 weeks to get back to what I was.

Damn that evil pizza - I've been dreaming about it all week. I have been so close to caving in but I only really like Deep Pan thick crust pizzas and they are ridiculously high - like more than your BMR for the whole day. And I don't believe if I started I could stop at 5 slices so well done you. Just remember that even 5 slices cannot give you even one pound of body fat (needs 3600 cals for that) so don't panic. It'll go again, it just might have put your weight loss back (maybe) 2 days? And with your running it'll be no problem. xx

Thanks kam, i'm just back from a run- which was actually my first morning run outside in years- and it was lovely- traffic still very quiet, weather lovely. i went out to do 3, came back 4 miles done!

Here's to a good healthy weekend! i'm running sunday (its a bank hol here this weekend) so i'll be good tonight and tomorrow, which leaves sunday to deal with but after a 10k hard run, how bad could i be (stop tempting fate)

Good luck with the 10k - I am so proud of you (and jealous of course).

I wont be leaving ha ha You all have me to annoy you most days for the rest of our lives Mwah ha ha ha ha :)

...I seem to be up on the scales yet have been really good so not sure why that it but at least its not weigh day hee hee

Yesterday was really good for me food wise, was super good so planning on a similar day again today.

Only walked about 45 mins yesterday but gonna try and do abit more today and GET some college work done, I just dont seem to be able to start it :(

Whilst I would love it if you got to target weight, I would hate it if you left us so can you try and stay about 5lbs off target just for us???

Well done for a good day and getting out and about. Now get on with that college work (see below :p:p).

I wish I could go for a run my knee is too sore nowadays so I'm hoping as the weight goes off I will be able to walk better as I love going for walks with our 2 dogs.

Studying can be tough but a little each day soon mounts up and the more you do the more relaxed you will become about it as the preasure will be off. So go and read for an hour and then see how you feel.

Have a great day everyone R x

As you can see from my signature, my knees are one of my motivations for losing weight. I walk my dog every day and have increased the distance I walk and try to up the pace a bit. I think its helping. As for college work - see below.

Me and my Terrible Teenager are "having words" about revision. He hasn't done much work through the year and so is someone who should be doing twice as much revision for his A'levels in 2 weeks. Instead he is doing f*ck all. I can't believe how diffident he is when he really wants to go to uni. He hasn't even been home 4 of the last 5 nites! I find this so stressful but I know if I go on and on, my dear TT will blow up and use it as an excuse to do even less. So I am completely restless and anxious - wanting to fuss and nag, but wanting to back off and let him settle. But doesn't he know how important this is?????? We are like chalk and cheese - I had to graft all the time through school, college, uni to get good results so we find it really hard to relate to each other about school. He is soooo not a grafter (or should I call it what it is - LAZY). But if I mention a chore like cutting the hedge its like "but you told me to revise..." So I end up waiting on him hand, foot and finger as well. God I'm p*ssed off.

Anyhoo, back to dieting which is what this thread is meant to be about and not my latest mini-crisis.

Have continued to be really good with number of cals and scales haven't budged so much as 0.2 of a lb. Yesterday I had a Slimfast shake and a lean cuisine thingy for a total of 500 cals and then 2 Twirls and a chocolate button mouse to a total of 600 cals. So chocolate won by a short head. Damn that evil Cadburys chocolate. By rights I should have the complexion of a teenager but the sugar hasn't caught up with me (yet).

Been out with doggie and had my first shake. Now out for a bit of a read and sunbathe - god, I love not working full time. Have a lovely day all. xx

Ronsy - Thats good for me that you'll be around I also have alot of weight to shift - 10st!!! :) We will get there tho x

Judith - Even after this challange Ill be setting another so you better be there Mrs :)

As for studying, I am trying, But cant seem to download my printer drivers to print any work off, and the internet is so slow Im struggling to research...feeling well frustrated!

(the internet has been disconnected again - landlord not paid AGAIN) So using a crap Dongle with speeds like a snail!!!

Im 29yrs so should know better where studying is concerned, I was alot worse during school though - 12 odd yrs ago :)

I cant even do my 10 min workout cos it wont connect for long enough BIG POO ;)

slap the landlord nee!

Ok guys big news- I got my 6 month extension at work, so I will eat!!! and no big changes required. Although in 6 months I need to know what I'll do next- any ideas?
Totally delighted- weight off my shoulders.... wonder if i should weigh myself!!

Goin outside in the heat now- thankfully the rain stopped!!

Judith I didn’t intend to bring my work into this forum but this may help you. One of the jobs I do is help students (& teenagers) get ready for exams, interviews etc and find that each and every one of them has had the shock of their lives when I do a time line with them. This is the wake-up call they need to get off their backsides as they suddenly realise that they cannot get the qualifications, job, sports car, luxury holidays, love life, kids and retire by age 25-30!! unless they wake up and take action. They seem to think the world will provide and are shocked when the reality is they will end up living at home on benefits unless they take responsibility and do the work now!

Check you yellow pages or internet and see if you have any Life Coaches or NLP practitioners near you if so call one and ask for a coaching session for your son (it should not cost much but ask before booking). The onus (and stress) will then be off you (and on the coach) and your son will learn that only he can make this work or face the consequences. Hope this helps.

I do try to walk the dogs every day but they are lazy lumps who will go for a walk if I’m going but are quite happy to lie about all day sleeping or trying to play with our cats who don’t always want to be licked and played with. Which can be fun and rather entertaining to watch.

Nee do you have an Internet cafe near you or a friend who has broadband or could you use the college library?

Kelly, great news about the job. Are you a contract worker and what do you do. My hubby is contract and it can be nerve racking sometimes not knowing if he has a job or not.

All this talk of pizza and chocolate buttons (two of my favorite foods) is making me hungry so I’m away out to cut the grass.

Thanks for the suggestion Ronsy. Sadly my son has been offered loads of help since he was on the special needs register throughout junior school and he just developed the ability to sit there and not talk. Which at $100 an hour was just ridiculous. He doesn't have much time for professionals of any type (one described him as arrogant) and says that if he needs to talk, he's got me so why should he need anyone else. At age 4 he was assessed by a psychologist as having a very high IQ but she wasn't sure how high as he announced after an hour and a half that he wouldn't do anymore tests. Can you imagine the confidence that would take at that age? But he has a very strong will and can be unmoveable. It means it can be a bit of a burden and I struggle to be as objective as he needs. I just wanted to have a bit of a rant but I'm feeling a bit better now. He's actually organized his notes and done a couple of hours today so fingers crossed he's coming around.

Judith if you want I can show you how to do a time line (it is really easy). It will work for your son but has better results if the person doing it has NLP experience, and who knows he may even enjoy it.

Have a think about it (maybe ask your son) and let me know, take care.

slap the landlord nee!

Ok guys big news- I got my 6 month extension at work, so I will eat!!! and no big changes required. Although in 6 months I need to know what I'll do next- any ideas?
Totally delighted- weight off my shoulders.... wonder if i should weigh myself!!

Goin outside in the heat now- thankfully the rain stopped!!

Ahhh YAY Im so happy for you, bet your relieved :) There are ton's of things you could consider after the 6 months, take your time to research into all options :)

Thanks for the suggestion Ronsy. Sadly my son has been offered loads of help since he was on the special needs register throughout junior school and he just developed the ability to sit there and not talk. Which at $100 an hour was just ridiculous. He doesn't have much time for professionals of any type (one described him as arrogant) and says that if he needs to talk, he's got me so why should he need anyone else. At age 4 he was assessed by a psychologist as having a very high IQ but she wasn't sure how high as he announced after an hour and a half that he wouldn't do anymore tests. Can you imagine the confidence that would take at that age? But he has a very strong will and can be unmoveable. It means it can be a bit of a burden and I struggle to be as objective as he needs. I just wanted to have a bit of a rant but I'm feeling a bit better now. He's actually organized his notes and done a couple of hours today so fingers crossed he's coming around.

Yay to him doing some work :) wish I had brains ha ha :)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ronsy - I do have internet but using a dongle so speeds are really slow, its taken me from first thing this morning to now to get to 94% on a download to install my printer hee hee

-------------------------------------------------------------

Since I last posted I have been doing college work :) taking alot longer but at least Im doing it. Also was out in the garden messing around with my dogs in the sun for abit, trying to burn some extra calories :)

Had yet another salad for dinner, Im really into them at the moment and had a banana chopped up with some natural yog' poured over (wish it was ice cream ;) )

I love his attitude and check that out- he has his mum to talk to!!!

Nee well done, so the whole weekend to yourself? Do you need to do more studying or r u free for teh weekend to unwind?

Hi Nee what type of dogs do you have mine are Lurchers. I know how annoying a slow download can be I almost lose the will to live as I have become so reliant on the internet. Also have you tired putting the yoghurt in the freezer a little while before you need it that way it's not totally frozen but gives it a nice texture not the same as ice cream but we will be able to have that again once we are happy with our weight.

I'm off to bed to read have a good night everyone.

I love his attitude and check that out- he has his mum to talk to!!!

Nee well done, so the whole weekend to yourself? Do you need to do more studying or r u free for teh weekend to unwind?

sadly, more work :( I have so much to do, also have a interview for a degree at a London Drama school in 2 weeks so have to create my portfolio for that too ARRGGHHH

Sunday I have a couple of friends coming down so will no doubt spend it in a pub near the beach YAY

Anyone else got any exciting weekend plans?

Tomorrow I am working for 15 hrs :( Sunday I'll probably sleep too much and then I'm off to see my lovely 90-yr old mom on Monday with my TT and doglet. Weather looks like its going to be fab tomorrow and thunder on sunday. Of course. Hope you all have a great day while I'm grafting away ;) xx

Tomorrow I am working for 15 hrs :( Sunday I'll probably sleep too much and then I'm off to see my lovely 90-yr old mom on Monday with my TT and doglet. Weather looks like its going to be fab tomorrow and thunder on sunday. Of course. Hope you all have a great day while I'm grafting away ;) xx

hee hee yeh, you get working lady ;)

Sunday sleeping is best thats what its there for :), Im hoping your weather predictions are VERY wrong as I have friends down for the day on sunday :( ...

Hope work goes quickly, hope your Mom is well and that it doesnt thunder :)

Right... now back to me college work!! (yes its 11pm, now Ive started I cant stop tee hee hee)

Back