'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Do you know something - I've just checked my BMI chart and found that a BMI of 30 seems to be the cut off between obese and overweight which means (as someone pointed out before) I entered the overweight zone a little while ago. Doh! Not a problem because maybe it gave me a bit more motivation and there is something clean about 200lbs as a marker. My next target is to have lost more than I have left to lose which means another 6lbs (194 lbs). Me having got this far is mainly down to you guys, this forum, but especially this thread. Love you all xxxxxooooooxxxxx

Oh it isn't exercise that is wearing me out- boxer boy came over on sunday night and again last night. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Fun!

WI Result (the official) 2 lbs off this morning!!!!!!! my body is definately playing games with me, but sure so long as it is off this morning who cares what it says yesterday (or the day before or before that!)
I'm happy!

Hehe, good for you Kel! :D 2lb is awesome :D

WI day for me and I've lost just over half a pound which makes me...... OVERWEIGHT!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::happy036::happy036:

I was soooo good over last few days and I now just have to hang on for these next 7 days - maybe try to lose another pound to have "in the bank" for when I am away.

Another sunny day but baking brownies with my TT for his girlfriend's birthday so will be stuck in hot kitchen for part of it. Then off out with dog :chores016: .

Have a lovely day Wemitts xxx

Congrats hun :D Its a great milestone to hit! Good luck with the baking..o.o brownies are so yummy. I made some very low cal fairycakes yesterday for class tonight.. having a hard time not eating em myself!

Well I am going to bed here for a snooze, I confused wedding with funeral, forgot the name for a digital camera and ppl were noticing I was not at my sharpest- fun day though!

Brownies- super yum judith, i love them. And he is helping you bake them??? Well done on that too then! Well done on the loss, and good on ya for having another mini goal already.
Hanz- u bring buns to class? how cool are you?? that must be the best class ever!

Nee - you certainly have managed to keep avery successful thread going!! It feels like home being on here.

Did I tell you I am in Norway from Thurs to Sun? Up north where it is 0 degrees and there is snow everywhere, and ploar bears adn melting glaciers! yip. also the reason I am upping my running these few days- I ma not chancing a run in snow! We are taking 9 young people adn 8 norwegain young people, it is about environemtnal educaion,. SOOOOO as amazing as it sounds in my head I'm thinking of all that exra food! we spend so much time at airports and I',m scared I will jsut eat everything in boredom. So this is my big challenge- can i control my weight nad refrain form binge eating when I'm out of my own routine??

Seriously worried....

Brownies- super yum judith, i love them. And he is helping you bake them??? Well done on that too then!

Did I tell you I am in Norway from Thurs to Sun? Up north where it is 0 degrees and there is snow everywhere, and ploar bears adn melting glaciers! yip. also the reason I am upping my running these few days- I ma not chancing a run in snow! We are taking 9 young people adn 8 norwegain young people, it is about environemtnal educaion,. SOOOOO as amazing as it sounds in my head I'm thinking of all that exra food! we spend so much time at airports and I',m scared I will jsut eat everything in boredom. So this is my big challenge- can i control my weight nad refrain form binge eating when I'm out of my own routine??

Seriously worried....

His version of helping me bake them was to hold the bowl while I poured them into the baking tray - ha ha. The GF and her mate came round so I gave them a box to take away. So I had 1 1/2 with a coffee and I have 1 left for later. So temptation neatly removed.

Trip to Norway sounds awesome. Don't forget how fast polar bears can run ;) But you'll be fine as you've practised your running so much they'll just eat the slower ones you leave behind.

As for boredom and temptation, I find that Fox's Dark Glacier sweets are so strong they can distract me (I use them a lot at the poker table when I'm surrounded by beer and junk food) and sucking them takes a long time. Also have a bag of nibbles for the journey and include a couple of Curly Wurlies which are cheap treats with a cup of coffee. You did great on a trip before so I'm sure you'll do well this time. Enjoy yourself. xx

Excellent- you are exactly right- mints will put me completely off trash and yet keep my mouth going. And curly wurlies in my case will be such a treat, I think I'll be good just so that I can indulge. Could end up like Sweden last year- food was awful and ate little!!

Half packing here, but left my list at work and so a good excuse to only do a little!

Wow!! I don't know where to start you guys have been up to soooooo much since I have been away. :girlpower:

Apologies is I miss any one out but here goes.

Well done to everyone who lost weight, keep the faith to those who STS or gained we 'WILL' all get to our targets but sometimes our body likes to play tricks on us!!

Hello to our newbies, have fun on here this is a great group to join everyone is so supportive and you will never be judged, which is great as you can de-stress and let it all out, which means you can get on with your life and healthy eating in peace knowing you have friend here if you need them.

Nee - We know how hard you are working for college and back you all the way, your show sounds amazing so be proud of your achievements and keep doing what makes you happy. Give your OH some space to think about what is happening, he will see sense eventually (some men take more time to think things through). Money and house issues affect all of us so stop feeling bad about it we all get in a mess sometime in our life (I know I do it too often!!!) that's how we learn to move forward so good luck with the house hunting and vent on here anytime we all need it and are proud that you trust us with your feelings.

Judith - I'm impressed your tat sound beautiful are you going to show us a piccy of it? I hope things with your TT are now going smoothly.

Kellie - With all the exercise you are doing I'm not surprised the scales are having trouble moving, remember that muscle weighs more than fat so try measuring yourself. You will notice a big difference in your body tone due to all the wonderful fat burning you are doing. Have a great time in Norway (I'm jealous)

Karma - You are turning in to a fish, have fun with it, I used to do long distance swimming when I was younger and it's great for toning and fat burning.

Hanz - glad your muscles are back to normal after the football, I love the idea of low cal fairy cakes how do you make them and how many cals do they have?

Sorry if I have missed anyone or any special event but I have just spent the last two hours reading all the post's I missed!!

We had a great time in Granton-on-Spey and have decided that caravanning is for us what a hoot we had even in the rain so are now saving up to get one that does not leak!!

Looks like I have stayed the same weight while on holiday which is amazing I did try to be good but still had a curry and chinese take out but we did do a lot of walking (the dogs had fun :chores016:) so I'm back on track and hoping for a good loss this week.

Kellie you mentioned that I was on rather low calories and I agree with you but I need to lose a lot of weight fast I have already lost 2 1/2 stone over the last year but now need to speed things up a I may have to go in for an opp and I can't bear the thought of going under general anaesthetic at this weight so once I get the all clear from my doc I will go back to a normal diet (thanks for caring)

I know it's late but I have to log off so I can catch up on paperwork as I have clients all day tomorrow.

night night :553:

Argh I just wrote a long reply to people and deleted it! :mad:
Kellie - Norway sounds awesome! Hope its not too cold and you get to see lots of glaciers :) we dont usually make food but I decided to take in buns as I talked about them last week and everyone really liked em!

Ronsy - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/84682-post-your-food-pics-meal-ideas-120.html#post2560247
I took it from that recipe, though not sure what cals would be ashave syned it for slimming world (eggs and sweetner are free on my eating plan) But its still pretty low fat as no butter/ little flour.
Congrats on staying the same after holiday, that can definately be a hard feat!
---

Lost a pound tonight, bit disappointed but have had an amazing last 3 weeks so shouldnt be suprised! Got my 3 1/2 stone award tonight so very happy :D

Well I am going to bed here for a snooze, I confused wedding with funeral, forgot the name for a digital camera and ppl were noticing I was not at my sharpest- fun day though!

Brownies- super yum judith, i love them. And he is helping you bake them??? Well done on that too then! Well done on the loss, and good on ya for having another mini goal already.
Hanz- u bring buns to class? how cool are you?? that must be the best class ever!

Nee - you certainly have managed to keep avery successful thread going!! It feels like home being on here.

Seriously worried....

Thanks for the comment on the thread, but it wouldnt be what it is whithout you peeps, love u all xxx

Im sure you will be fine when u go Norway, all sounds exciting, and just opt for as many healthy options as you can, but a little treat or 2 wont hurt xx

Wow!! I don't know where to start you guys have been up to soooooo much since I have been away. :girlpower:

Apologies is I miss any one out but here goes.

Well done to everyone who lost weight, keep the faith to those who STS or gained we 'WILL' all get to our targets but sometimes our body likes to play tricks on us!!

Hello to our newbies, have fun on here this is a great group to join everyone is so supportive and you will never be judged, which is great as you can de-stress and let it all out, which means you can get on with your life and healthy eating in peace knowing you have friend here if you need them.

Nee - We know how hard you are working for college and back you all the way, your show sounds amazing so be proud of your achievements and keep doing what makes you happy. Give your OH some space to think about what is happening, he will see sense eventually (some men take more time to think things through). Money and house issues affect all of us so stop feeling bad about it we all get in a mess sometime in our life (I know I do it too often!!!) that's how we learn to move forward so good luck with the house hunting and vent on here anytime we all need it and are proud that you trust us with your feelings.

Judith - I'm impressed your tat sound beautiful are you going to show us a piccy of it? I hope things with your TT are now going smoothly.

Kellie - With all the exercise you are doing I'm not surprised the scales are having trouble moving, remember that muscle weighs more than fat so try measuring yourself. You will notice a big difference in your body tone due to all the wonderful fat burning you are doing. Have a great time in Norway (I'm jealous)

Karma - You are turning in to a fish, have fun with it, I used to do long distance swimming when I was younger and it's great for toning and fat burning.

Hanz - glad your muscles are back to normal after the football, I love the idea of low cal fairy cakes how do you make them and how many cals do they have?

Sorry if I have missed anyone or any special event but I have just spent the last two hours reading all the post's I missed!!

We had a great time in Granton-on-Spey and have decided that caravanning is for us what a hoot we had even in the rain so are now saving up to get one that does not leak!!

Looks like I have stayed the same weight while on holiday which is amazing I did try to be good but still had a curry and chinese take out but we did do a lot of walking (the dogs had fun :chores016:) so I'm back on track and hoping for a good loss this week.

Kellie you mentioned that I was on rather low calories and I agree with you but I need to lose a lot of weight fast I have already lost 2 1/2 stone over the last year but now need to speed things up a I may have to go in for an opp and I can't bear the thought of going under general anaesthetic at this weight so once I get the all clear from my doc I will go back to a normal diet (thanks for caring)

I know it's late but I have to log off so I can catch up on paperwork as I have clients all day tomorrow.

night night :553:

Great post Ronsy :) and well done on sts over your holiday YAY x

---

Lost a pound tonight, bit disappointed but have had an amazing last 3 weeks so shouldnt be suprised! Got my 3 1/2 stone award tonight so very happy :D

Well done on the 1lb thats great hun, and woop on the award, go you xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

I havent been to good food wise for yest and monday... had everything bad possible, bit annoyed as was so good over the weekend, but today is a new day so will start a fresh...again hee hee

Me and OH seem to be ok, to be honest now just more concerned over our living arrangements and my college work and of course the diet... only 10 weeks to go to hit target which I think I can truely say I have failed hee hee :)

Looks like its gonna be a hot few days so hoping to make the most of it

xxx

Nee, I changed all my goals as I knew i was being over ambitous, adn I want to eat healthily for years rather than have cravings and battle will power. I know its like cheating but I dont care. My life my rules :)

Ronsy- welcome back and glad the holiday was as good as it sounds!
Hanz- isn't that so annoying! so much work to post adn gone! I bet it was super intelligent and inspirational and probably worhty of the booker prize- and we will never know! 1 lb Hanz is fantastic, especially given how much you've already lost.

I have done my 7 miles this morning to clear the afternoon for packing. At mile 6, I've just run up a really steep hill, and there was an old lady (proper old) wlaking up bit by bit with a walking stick, so I stopped talked walked her across 2 roundabouts and then she told me to run on. She was coming form teh bus stop walking to the hospital.
I think I'd want someone to stop running to walk my mother across the road, so even though my time was shot (as if I'm fast anyway!!) it actually brings a tear to my eye that she had to walk that hill. Its a killer, regardless of fitness. And goodness knows what she had to be in the hospital for. I thank God I have my health and I will fight to keep it for as long as possible.

Looks like I have stayed the same weight while on holiday which is amazing ...
now need to speed things up a I may have to go in for an opp and I can't bear the thought of going under general anaesthetic at this weight so once I get the all clear from my doc I will go back to a normal diet (thanks for caring)

Nice to see you back Ronsy - glad you had a good hols. Hope the op is nothing serious and its very sensible to try and lose weight beforehand. xx

You are such a star. I would be ecstatic to lose a pound because I never expect to lose more than 2lb anyway but I know you have been doing much better than this. Well done on the 31/2 stone total. xx :worthy:

I havent been to good food wise for yest and monday... had everything bad possible, bit annoyed as was so good over the weekend, but today is a new day so will start a fresh...again hee hee

Me and OH seem to be ok, to be honest now just more concerned over our living arrangements and my college work and of course the diet... only 10 weeks to go to hit target which I think I can truely say I have failed hee hee :)

You are still doing so well. You should tell yourself that you're doing a bit of JUDDD'ering and that at least you're not putting on weight (thats what I do lol). In Sept we can all review our targets by concentrating on how well we've done and its not a problem to take a bit longer getting there. xx

Nee, I changed all my goals as I knew i was being over ambitous, adn I want to eat healthily for years rather than have cravings and battle will power. I know its like cheating but I dont care. My life my rules :)

At mile 6, I've just run up a really steep hill, and there was an old lady (proper old) wlaking up bit by bit with a walking stick, so I stopped talked walked her across 2 roundabouts and then she told me to run on.

Kellie, it is deffo your life, your rules. And you know that doing it your way is more likely to work as you know yourself best. Changes you can sustain for life are way better - and I say this with all the conviction of a yo-yo dieter.

Ah-h-h, you are so sweet helped the aged person. I lurve random acts of kindness: I believe that if you send them out into the world they help to balance out some of the sh*tty stuff out there. And one day I will be that dear old wrinkly and I will love it if some fit young sweetie stopped to pass the time of day with me. Big kisses for that XXX

Today been out with dog, had the left over brownie from yesterday and a Slimfast. Having said that I am having a "planned" bad day today. I want to watch the footie with a beer in my hand and then play poker until midnite, still with a beer in my hand. Sod it, I firmly believe it will be England's last match and I'm going old-school for it. I'm not the greatest footie fan but I loved watching it/arguing about it with my dear old pa who died 2 years ago. So I'm going to pretend he's still around to tease about how awful England are. Few chores to sort out first. Minus 6 days until Vegas, baby. xxx

PS Will post picture of tattoo as soon as I can work out how :confused:

Ronsy- welcome back and glad the holiday was as good as it sounds!
Hanz- isn't that so annoying! so much work to post adn gone! I bet it was super intelligent and inspirational and probably worhty of the booker prize- and we will never know! 1 lb Hanz is fantastic, especially given how much you've already lost.

I have done my 7 miles this morning to clear the afternoon for packing. At mile 6, I've just run up a really steep hill, and there was an old lady (proper old) wlaking up bit by bit with a walking stick, so I stopped talked walked her across 2 roundabouts and then she told me to run on. She was coming form teh bus stop walking to the hospital.
I think I'd want someone to stop running to walk my mother across the road, so even though my time was shot (as if I'm fast anyway!!) it actually brings a tear to my eye that she had to walk that hill. Its a killer, regardless of fitness. And goodness knows what she had to be in the hospital for. I thank God I have my health and I will fight to keep it for as long as possible.

Yeh your right, prob a good idea to change goals etc, I just feel abit annoyed with me as I wanted to lose the weight for my brothers wedding, which at the beginning of march was totally acheivable, and now soooo far away!

I love that you helped the lady, not many people bother anymore! I did my bit yesterday, I got on the bus and there was no seats and this sweet old man tapped the seat inviting me to sit next to him, and as I sat down he said he saved it for me :) When I had the chance to move to a seat of my own I chose to stay with him, he was telling me jokes, was talking about his 85yr old friend who passed away, about when he was in the Navy and the sweetest thing was he wasnt even going anywhere, he had got on the bus to just go for a ride :)

You are still doing so well. You should tell yourself that you're doing a bit of JUDDD'ering and that at least you're not putting on weight (thats what I do lol). In Sept we can all review our targets by concentrating on how well we've done and its not a problem to take a bit longer getting there. xx

Today been out with dog, had the left over brownie from yesterday and a Slimfast. Having said that I am having a "planned" bad day today. I want to watch the footie with a beer in my hand and then play poker until midnite, still with a beer in my hand. Sod it, I firmly believe it will be England's last match and I'm going old-school for it. I'm not the greatest footie fan but I loved watching it/arguing about it with my dear old pa who died 2 years ago. So I'm going to pretend he's still around to tease about how awful England are. Few chores to sort out first. Minus 6 days until Vegas, baby. xxx

PS Will post picture of tattoo as soon as I can work out how :confused:

Its a deal, as of Sept we will review and we WILL do this!! Gonna keep trying tho, even if I remain at my STS weight rauugghh

Are you enjoying your beer? and we are 1-0 up C'mon EnGlAnD :)

well, unless i am gifted a miracle i aint losing 4st by sept, lol, i have lost the grand sum of 6lb all year. well that isnt true, i lost a lot more then put it back on!! so i've decided to start up a new fresh target thread, 50lb by 2011! thats just under 2lb per week :) not that i'm planning abandoning this thread and you lovely lot, just try to rope in some new folk and wipe the slate clean for myself xx

Good on ya for staying and talking- not only good for him, good for you too. Be good to old ppl they have years more experience than us!

Success is not about never falling but continuing to rise after falls

I think I ma packed, but am nervous I've forgotten things. I am the leader- I am to take all the passports- my young people know me well adn know how ridiculous this sounds!!! I lose everything!

Good night peeps,Chat monday, unless I cannot sleep out of nerves..........

Good on ya for staying and talking- not only good for him, good for you too. Be good to old ppl they have years more experience than us!

Success is not about never falling but continuing to rise after falls

I think I ma packed, but am nervous I've forgotten things. I am the leader- I am to take all the passports- my young people know me well adn know how ridiculous this sounds!!! I lose everything!

Good night peeps,Chat monday, unless I cannot sleep out of nerves..........

Hope you have a great weekend, goodluck on the food altho im sure you will be ok.

Dont forget anything :)

Keys, passport, tickets, money. Thats all you ever need - everything else you can buy/acquire if you are desperate. Have a great time. xx

Well dragged my small hangover out the house this morning with the dog to walk over to retrieve my car. That made me feel very virtuous but didn't compensate for the 3lbs extra on the scales today! Yesterday met in pub at 10 to 3 and got home at 11.30pm having had 51/2 pints and a cheese and bacon burger and chips. And having crashed out of the poker. I don't think the booze was as bad as it could have been given that I was with the guys and drinking in rounds - I think it was a blessing that I haven't drunk in the day for years (except on holiday) and I was a bit of a lightweight. Well done England - mustn't do the same on Sunday although I wouldn't mind watching it in the pub again as its brilliant atmosphere. I'm sure a good day today will compensate for yesterday.

BTW, anyone else got a new Crispy Creme opening nearby? We've got one opening in July which will be a disaster for me (includes a drive thru I think). One of the things I love about the states is the Crispy Creme donuts. Ahhh - its a consipiracy to make me fat!!

Have a great day everyone. xx

I love the juddering idea and as for crispy cream I have never had one but just think of on them stuck to your tum, bum and thighs :eek: and that should help you keep well clear of them.

I have also joined the lose 8 stone by Christmas thread. I had a phone call today about a GREAT job offshore but there is no way I would get through the medical (due to my weight) and I doubt I could humph my overly large body thought the offshore survival course. But I have decided to go for it and lose as much as I can, as fast as I can and then see if I can get through the medical :8855: If I can manage that then I can tackle the survival course. :4633: You never know as miracles can happen and if all else fails at least I have lost weight and be well on my way to my goals. Hubby is keeping an eye on me to make sure I stay healthy and we plan to have a laugh if nothing else. :roofles:

I'm off to walk the dogs :chores016:

Argh!!!!!

I just needed to let that out. Having a very bad day, lots of things are just collapsing on top of me and stress is finally getting in. Had a bit of a cry, now feel a bit better though want to eat the whole pack of choc digestives in the kitchen :(. Started of with a letter from the bank to remind me how broke I am (ta for that!) and then another job rejection letter following it, reminding me no one wants to hire me.. didnt get any supply work today so bored, and upset. I hate not having a permenant job.. the constant rejection is really getting to me.. I used to eat away my emotions now Im not sure what to do :sigh:

---
Oh krispy kremes are amazing, they opened one in southampton just as I left uni (thank god!!) so havent had many but so delicious.

Argh!!!!!

I just needed to let that out. Having a very bad day, lots of things are just collapsing on top of me and stress is finally getting in. Had a bit of a cry, now feel a bit better though want to eat the whole pack of choc digestives in the kitchen :(. Started of with a letter from the bank to remind me how broke I am (ta for that!) and then another job rejection letter following it, reminding me no one wants to hire me.. didnt get any supply work today so bored, and upset. I hate not having a permenant job.. the constant rejection is really getting to me.. I used to eat away my emotions now Im not sure what to do :sigh:

vent your emotions away on here! the job market is so tough at the moment, dont be too hard on yourself although i do know how you feel.

Argh!!!!!

---
Oh krispy kremes are amazing, they opened one in southampton just as I left uni (thank god!!) so havent had many but so delicious.

Oh hun, it sure can be tough, but look at today like a normal day off, Jobs have to come up sooner or later, I tell myself that so it has to right?!

Keep your chin up, you WILL get there, money and job wise :) xxx

What is Krispy Creme? Is it pancakes?

xx

Back