'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Hanz, sorry to hear about the job. It's tough out there just now, jobs are hard to find and when you do find one (like I have) you find your are not fit enough to pass the requirements to do the flipping job (sitting at a desk!!!!) because of it's location. :doh:

Keep going!! we will both get something soon. I've been downing large cups of tea trying to keep the comfort munchies at bay so I can hopefully get a chance at another job in a few months once I lose another few stone, :eek: but think I will have to resort to going to bed and reading to take my mind off the health, financial and job stresses. :eatdrink051:

Tomorrow is another day, but I feel your angst! :raincloud:

My Dr called she wants to see me about my ultrasound and MRI scans I had last week (deep joy!) I don't think it's bad news as she did not want to see me today so fingers crossed I can get over this hurdle by next week. :sigh:

I've lost 4.5lb! Woohoo, wasn't expecting to lose at all!

Ronsy keeping fingers crossed for you x

Well done!!!! bet that feels good!!! :talk017:

Thanks. I'm seeing her on Monday first thing so guess I wont get much sleep over the weekend :(

Well it does but its a mixed bag cause I've far from given it 100%, I don't feel I deserve it!!

Of course you deserve it so enjoy it!!! :winner:

There are times we are 100% good and the scales STS or times when we think we have slipped and we drop lbs we did not expect. :eek:

Your working hard and it's working so keep it up your doing a great job!!! :bliss:

thank you ronsy xx

i'm desperate to get back to the gym but it is sooo expensive, stuff aint cheap up our neck of the woods!! i hear all the time about people in other cities joining gyms for under £20 a month, boooo!!

Are you in Aberdeen as well? I used to go to David Lloyds as it was close to my Mum but it was wayyyyy to expensive and too far for me to drive once Mum moved out of Ruthriestone. I now stay at home to work out, I just replied to you on the Xmas challenge about it.

For my sins ;) I always fancied going to david lloyds but yeah expense...plus its the wrong end of town for me :( but it looks lovely.

I always felt I had to dress up to go there and never felt relaxed. It's far better being at home and I live out in the sticks so at least I can go out for a walk in the fresh air with the dogs which doesn't cost a thing.

Oh hun, it sure can be tough, but look at today like a normal day off, Jobs have to come up sooner or later, I tell myself that so it has to right?!
Keep your chin up, you WILL get there, money and job wise :) xxx
What is Krispy Creme? Is it pancakes?
x

Thanks hun, Im feeling much better today, the competition for teaching jobs in cornwall is crazy but I just have to keep going!
Krispy cremes are an american doughnut shop, they make the most amazing glazed doughnuts.. mmm.

Hanz, sorry to hear about the job. It's tough out there just now, jobs are hard to find and when you do find one (like I have) you find your are not fit enough to pass the requirements to do the flipping job (sitting at a desk!!!!) because of it's location. :doh:
Keep going!! we will both get something soon. I've been downing large cups of tea trying to keep the comfort munchies at bay so I can hopefully get a chance at another job in a few months once I lose another few stone, :eek: but think I will have to resort to going to bed and reading to take my mind off the health, financial and job stresses. :eatdrink051:
Awwh hun sorry to hear about that, sucks when there are stupid things holiding you back espec weight as it feels like it holds us back so much already!! Im just going to keep going and applying, there will be a school eventually that will love me!

I've lost 4.5lb! Woohoo, wasn't expecting to lose at all!

Congrats! :D awesome week. As ronsy said you def deserve it!

Hi Hanz, I have a buddy that lives in Torquay and he also says jobs are hard to find. I think it is the same where ever we live as up here in Scotland it's just as bad. Your right to keep applying the right job is there for you and the kids will love you :D (what do you teach?).

Morning all. Glad to see that you are feeling better Hanz - you;ll find something soon I'm sure.

I am amazed to find that I jumped out of bed today and completely forgot to weigh myself!? Not a good day yesterday so perhaps I subconsciously didn't want to know. Been out with dog and now going to have a couple of hours in the sun with a book. Planning a bbq tomorrow for after the football so tomorrow probably not good either. I think I've started my holiday a week early - but who cares?! Will deal with it on 12th July when I get back on my programme. Hope you are all having a great day and looking forward to a sunny weekend. xxx

Hanz - You will find something, Im certain, would you consider relocating for work? Ive been considering that if needed...plus could be exciting :)

ooooh Donuts...that sounds better than what I thought of Pancakes hee hee

------------------------------------------------------------

So...How is everyone??

Im ok, still utterly stressed and seems to be problem after problem and then to top it off another problem arrives!!

Today had a visit from the RSPCA..... apparently someone had made a complaint about my dogs.... being overweight and never walked!!! Total rubbish, I walk everyday, one of them is in fact a fraction underweight - poor old boy and the pup is perfect, Really upset me!! But the warden/person said they seem fine, definately not over weight and couldnt understand why someone had complained... now the question is 'who reported it'? why?

cant beleive people can be so cruel, I love them more than anything so someone must have it in for me hee hee Ar**H***s!!!

Anyway.... Diet, ShOcKiNg!!! been disasterous hee hee but I have to admit I have enjoyed the naughtyness, but today feeling like I can definately get on track, Ive updated myfitnesspal, and intend to sort this out!

All tho everything is kind of falling apart, I am actually feeling a little more positive -

1, I can take back control of my food and excersise

2, hunt for work and finish my college work

3, find somewhere quickly to move to get rid of this worry

if I can tackle one by one then things are only going to go up!! I intend to stop moping as much as possible and kick some butts, in all departments

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather

x

Nee, what a whole heap of sh*te you are carrying. Seems a coincidence that someone wants you out of your house and a complaint goes into RSPCA - could this be one and the same person, ie. landlord/lady?? I was living in a squat (long story) and "someone" set fire to the garage which adjoined the house. Fire brigade knew it was arson but couldn't prove who (plus noone seemed in the least bit interested in finding out which is shocking seeing as how there were 5 of us living there.) When people set out to harass you, they'll try any nonsense.

Keep posting on here or pm me for advice/venting/tips where to buy Krispy Creme donuts/bulk ordering chocolate. Keep your chin up hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Judith starting you holiday a week early sounds like a great idea have a great time at you BBQ and we can all help you back on track when you are ready, but for now enjoy yourself you know what they say "a little of what you fancy does you good". As for the fire, :eek: WTF!! nothing was done that's disgusting I'm so glad you were okay and that no-one was hurt.

Nee sounds like the sooner you get out of there the better for both of you and your pets. And your right things go in cycles and for some reason we tick along nicely for months then a problem appears and before you know it everything that can go wrong does!! it's these time we find out who our friends are who we can trust and how strong we really are :girlpower:. So let us know if we can help and remember to take time for yourself so you have the space to plan your way out of all this hassle.

Found out today that it looks like my Hubby may be laid off (will find out in August) so looks like we will be selling the house, he joked we could live in the caravan so that's something to look forward to a winter in a caravan in the north of Scotland in the snow :8855: (when will our luck change??) it's a good job I have a warped sense of humour!!

Found out today that it looks like my Hubby may be laid off (will find out in August) so looks like we will be selling the house, he joked we could live in the caravan so that's something to look forward to a winter in a caravan in the north of Scotland in the snow :8855: (when will our luck change??) it's a good job I have a warped sense of humour!!

Ah Ronsy - thats tough. Just goes to show that life can be a struggle for everyone at different times. And it might explain why losing weight often goes on the back burner in the face of seemingly higher priorities and the need for a bit of fun/comfort. Be kind to yourself and your OH and I hope something turns up so you don't have to give up your home. xxx

Kind of seems like everything is going a bit evil on all of us at the moment!

Yeah definately Ronsy jobs are in high demand at the moment, I teach primary..mainly the older ones, thou like the little ones too.
Im really sorry about your husband,definately fingers crossed for that. I think your right that sometimes you got to laugh, when things are completely out of your control theres nothing else you can really do.

Nee - That sucks! I cant beleive someone would report that, people can definately be right busybodies.Like judith said maybe its relating to the housing thing.. I hope the RSPCA ring them back and tell them how they wasted their time.
I would def think about moving for the right job, I wanted to try here first as I dont really want to move and cant afford to at the moment..but soon I may have to.

Judith - Why not start it early :D BBQ sounds awesome and enjoying this amazing weather (I cant stop wondering when its going to start raining or something its going to well) Enjoy your holiday and we shall all be here waiting to help get you back on track afterwards ;) Hehe.

Last edited:
Thanks Judith. We would love to stay here as we have been here for 12 years and built it back to it's former glory (it was a wreck when we moved in).

But what is meant to be will be, and we can always start again, but I will miss my garden. :cry: It looked like a field when we moved in and now is full of roses, fruit trees and berries bushes and I was just about to start a veg plot.

We are trying so hard to be positive about this but as my Hubby said as long as we are together it will be okay. But we both agree it will be hell trying to find a place to rent with all our pets!!
2 dogs and 5 cats :eek:

Thanks Hanz, yes having a good sense of humour nowadays is a lifesaver, it's the only thing keeping me sane. :beam:

Back