'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Just a quick hello - been out with dog, done ma-husive Tesco run for TT next week on his own and BBQ today. Only having about 10 peeps so I have to be careful not to overcater as I dread anyone being hungry or not being able to have some of everything (you know what I mean: a veg kebab, a burger, a hotdog, a chicken drumstick, a meat skewer rather than picking between them). And not everyone likes spicey. I've already crossed about 5 things off the list I was going to make cos it was ridiculous. Not helped with TT saying "but I've told everyone you're doing tapas as well" - grrrr.

Hope you are all ok. xx

Hiya Judith, Have a great time at your BBQ hope the weather if fabby for you. I understand the need to over feed your guests as I do the same but in reality everyone is really there for enjoy your company (and some food & drink) and If they want tapas just make the portions smaller it will go further (hee hee!!) ;)

Have a great weekend everyone! :cool:

Monday weigh in - I lost 6lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D

So where is everyone??? hope you all enjoying the nice weather we are having!!

Ronsy you are back with a bang!
Well Norway was amzing- we were within the Arctic Circle, 24 hour day light, glaciers, whales, seals but sadly no polar bears. I was great 2 days and bad 2 days. Ah well! Going for a run this evening, so all will be ok, and any I have gained I reckon I'll lose within the week.

I am sitting in front of an open fire- so relaxing- its amazing!
Judith did you go to the pub to watch the game?

Hanz,hope today is a better day, remember how fabulous you are
Nee, I'm with Judith- could it be the landlord? What a waste of time for RSPCA like they do not ahve enough to do. Well done on being so good to your dogs and hopefully RSPCA give out crap to the ppl who reported you! Love the positivity, Acceptance of situations goes along way, and you are dealing with it all which is great. love the naughtiness, we have to enjoy life and there is nothing wrong with a little badness!
Ronsy, tough times too, it seems like life is crap for everyone right now. Take it all one step at a time.
Judith enjoy BBQ, we are under cloud cover here hope its shiniong with you

Kellie that sounds amazing, I would love to see whales shame there are no polar bears they are such majestic creatures.

Yup my Hubby is away for a couple of weeks I find it easy to be good when he is away but so tough to be good when he is at home (he is such a good cook!) we had a chat this morning about my weight so he has promised not to cook too much when he is home. :rolleyes:

All of us have a toughs times but we just have to work through them and laugh when we can. Went to Dr today for my results, it's not great news as it looks like I will have to have an opp and lazer treatment but not as bad as it could have been. I have now been referred to another Dr and we will see what they say!! :sigh:

Weather is great here hope the clouds clear away for you soon, when do you come home? :D

Hi all! Welcome back Kellie - i've watched whales and swum with dolphins and I found I just couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

Ronsy - glad health issue isn't too scary and that you will have an op to get it sorted. Take good care of yourself.

BBQ was brill and I didn't really eat at all as I was so busy fussing. Drank a bit too much but nothing terrible. Yesterday ate mostly leftovers which was more than I'd eaten at the actual bbq. Took dog out after terrible footie and me and TT stopped for a drink in the pub.

Today I haven't been awful or good and I'm planning pasta for later after I've packed and washed hair and done all last minute shaving/tweezering/nail polishing/faffing. Gettting really nervous about leaving my lovely boy and about travelling on my own and being so far away. But its an adventure and I like those so I am excited too. TT just put Skype on my laptop so we can chat each day - that will be so cool. 8 hr time difference should mean that if I phone when I get up about 9am he should be just getting out of bed at 5pm UK time. ;)

I will post on here I'm sure but just in case, wish me luck my lovely friends. xx

Judith have a 'GREAT' time we will be thinking of you. Your Son will be fine.

I know he can me a little monster :479: when it comes to his studies but with all the other stuff you have told us about him he obviously loves you lots and will miss you as well, and if he doesn't get up until 5pm then there not much time for him to get up to mischief. :angeldevil:

Judith - Have an a amzing time! So very jealous.. makesureyou have lotsof fun.Thats sweet he put skype on for you :) I remember when I hooked my parents up with it.. they didnt quite get how it worked and when I added a webcam into the mix hillariousness ensued.

Ronsy- Congrats on such an amazing week, nearly half a stone! I hope that brought a bit of brightness to your day.. even if there are evil things going on around us we can take control of our food at least :)

Kellie - Welcome back! Norway sounds awesome..even if there were no polar bears. Im sure if you put anything on you'll get it off in no time..you exercise more than anyone I know!

Last edited:
Your so right Hanz. Food IS the ONLY thing I have control of just now (never thought I would be able to say that hee hee :D)

When you find it can you let me know where it is!! :thankyou:

K rocks is smiling

Good morning fellow weemitts

Sometimes our bodies confuse us and we get so mad- "but I ate so well how did I not lose"?
This morning, my body confused me but in a great way- I have STS!
I am absolutely delighted. I did not eat well yesterday either and the little chocolate (thankfully) i had in the house is gone. But then I went for a run (thanks to jo) and then I went to give blood (it was not a drastic over-reaction, i do it maybe 3 times a year)

I did not imagine it would be enough BUT low and behold it was.
SO a new week and a new goal-lose 1 lb by next week. I know to some of you that seems very little but the most I ever lose these days is 1 or 2 so I will aim for 1, and if I manage anything else, its a bonus.

Have a good day folks, I have to prise myself to the track at the gym but I have today off work, so I am in a lazier mode!

Hanz how did you do last night?

Kellie it seems that the less weight a person has to lose the harder it gets. A 1lb loss is a great loss for your weight where I need to lose at least 5lbs before I notice it.

Just remember that as long as it's a loss it's good no matter what the number!!!

Keep smiling :D

Happy Birthday Colly, have a great day and if you go off track no probs as we can help you back on next week. :party0016::birthday:

thank you ronsy xx i am indeed off the track, but i'll be back with my tail between my legs after the weekend (birthday night out) :D

Woo Hoo!!! that's what I like to hear 'PARTY TIME" :party0016:have 'FUN' :party0049::party0048:

Collie I LOVE your reply to Kellie on the 'shout section' it's hysterical. :8855:

Kellie your going to get a reputation but if you want a Madam to keep track of 'ALL' your appointments let me know. ;);););)

You guys are so much fun :D I love this site because of you :D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
If you decide to get into the madam business sign me up for those men who like to have their backs walked on by a large lady, I will look out my stilettos tonight hehe x

Are you going to be practising this weekend!! :dooney: :D

Back