'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

I leave you alone for a few hours and I come back to find the beginnings of hilda's house of horrors??!!! hahaha yous are mad!

I really dont get that s+m stuff, especially the hard core kind- ah this world is full of wierd an wonderful ppl isnt it?!

I love birthdays- another 8 months to mine I'm afraid, so colly soak it all up. Growing old is a blessing, celebrate it.

You know when I look at photos from years ago, I always think how great I looked, even when I was fat, when I was happy (there are photos from my teenage years where i just dont think i was happy- I've ripped up a lot of them, and in my head I tell teh 14 year old me that she is goign to be just fabulous)

So girlies, enjoy who you are now, cos one day you'll look back and say I was not as fat as I thought. We are fabulous people, we just forget that sometimes.

This is your reminder.

Ronsy I will practice tonight!! Ill don some saucy undies, stockings + suspenders, the works, and walk through to living room carrying a whip. O/h will think his luck is in (or maybe more accurately oh jeez she's finally lost her remaining marbles lol) then boom, I'm all over his spine breaking his back. Phwoar!!! Lol.

And kellie that was a lovely post x

OMG!!! that's an image I will be laughing about for a while, if I did that to my Hubby he would never walk again!! :eek: But then again I can't even wear stockings nowadays as I would look like a freak :sigh: but definitely something to think about after I've lost another stone! :D

Kellie I take I'm still job hunting then (if you don't want me as your Madam!!) :confused: :wave_cry::cry:
I know what you mean about pictures when I look at myself years ago I wonder what I was worried about - peer pressure don't you hate it!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the laugh Ladies I'm off to bed as I'm up early tomorrow R x :4635:

OMG!!! that's an image I will be laughing about for a while, if I did that to my Hubby he would never walk again!! :eek: But then again I can't even wear stockings nowadays as I would look like a freak :sigh: but definitely something to think about after I've lost another stone! :D

Kellie I take I'm still job hunting then (if you don't want me as your Madam!!) :confused: :wave_cry::cry:
I know what you mean about pictures when I look at myself years ago I wonder what I was worried about - peer pressure don't you hate it!! :rolleyes:

well last night i didn't pluck up the courage to break o/h's back, maybe tonight i will. phwoar just wait til he sees all my fat rolls jiggling seductively... i might put baby oil on them so they glisten as they ripple :candledinner:

WOW!!! Colly you better watch you don't slide off his back or off the bed :8855:

Last edited:
oh this is a good point.i will have to not be so liberal with the baby oil,we have laminate flooring too and i don't fancy our hd tv's chances when my mass slams right through the middle of it...

re-reading this conversation has really cheered up a super rubbish day for me, i love this site :D i'm sat at my desk stifling giggles, ahh x

Thanks for the request Colly and Yup! There is something to said for having carpets!! ;)

Have to admit I have also loved this conversation the three of us are either quite mad or nope forget that we are all definitely mad!! :whistle:

Well yesterday I bit the bullet and booked an appointment for my offshore medical (tomorrow!! :eek:) I think my weight is going to be a 'BIG' issue for the Dr but at least I will know for certain and can then tailor my future goals to fit around what I want to do. Here hoping I pass :innocent0001:

If I do get through then I have to get ready for the 3 day offshore survival training! :8855:

It also means I can relax on my birthday week (15 days till I hit the big 50 :cool:). I'm going all out this two weeks to drop weight for the medical & impending opp so will need to take a break and will up my calories and carbs so I can have a drink & some cake on my b'day without feeling ill. I'm going for a relaxing time at Findhorn with my hubby and the dogs :D

Where is everyone else :confused: Please come back and have fun with us!!! :D

Last edited:
lol it must be something in the aberdeen air! it makes our minds hit the gutter!

good luck for the medical,they sound sooo scary to me! even if your weights an issue now, it wont be for long, you're on the right track.

ooo the big 50, i hope hubby is buying you something special!

Don't worry ROnsy, this place jsut goes thru phases, and sometimes there's a few who are otherwise busy. Wonder is Judith in Las Vegas yet- dripping with jealousy!!

Colly- baby oil is a gift for bedroom antics but never let near condoms!!! Barr that throw it everywhere!! Much prefer baby oil than a whip! Ah i need a boyf!!!

Sitting with an ice pack under my foot here, trying to stop a pain geting too much...... anyone know about plantar fasciitis????

ROnsy i wish u the best in ur medical- nothing ventured nothing gained and who knows where it will take you..... life can be a pretty exciting journey and often twists in ways we never expected, when we are brave enough to just go for it. THough I often prefer hiding under the bed!!!

Def celebrate Ronsy- as I hope u are still Colly! Birthdays are the best!!!

i can put you down for the first copy then??

Ohhhh!! Sounds like plan (become a famous writer) then I won't need to become a Madam!! :character00148:

I think I was born with my mind in the gutter have worked with mainly men all my life and I think it has rubbed off. :rolleyes:

Kellie I also have PF and find that crocs are the best thing to wear (I like the flip-flop ones best) put an anti-inflammatory cream/gel on your foot and the best exercise I have found is to stand on a step. Toes on the edge and heels hanging over the edge and lower your heels as far as you can (do it 10 times but don't push it too far, let it loosen up gently) it stretches and elongates the plantar muscle and relives the pressure. I also alternate between hot or cold packs depending on how I feel.

Hubby wants to spoil me rotten on my B'day but cash is sparse as I gave up work to look after my Mum and am now finding it difficult to get back in to work, so we are going up to Findhorn to have some 'us' time as that's what I really want, we are both normally so busy we don't get enough time together so I can't wait to get away.:heartpump::lilkiss: I must remember to buy more baby oil :rolleyes:

Good morning fellow weemitts

Sometimes our bodies confuse us and we get so mad- "but I ate so well how did I not lose"?
This morning, my body confused me but in a great way- I have STS!
I am absolutely delighted. I did not eat well yesterday either and the little chocolate (thankfully) i had in the house is gone. But then I went for a run (thanks to jo) and then I went to give blood (it was not a drastic over-reaction, i do it maybe 3 times a year)

I did not imagine it would be enough BUT low and behold it was.
SO a new week and a new goal-lose 1 lb by next week. I know to some of you that seems very little but the most I ever lose these days is 1 or 2 so I will aim for 1, and if I manage anything else, its a bonus.

Have a good day folks, I have to prise myself to the track at the gym but I have today off work, so I am in a lazier mode!

Hanz how did you do last night?

I cant beleive it, I dont come on for a day and everyone's minds are in the gutter :p Hehe.

Im right with you on the body makes no sense. I had such a great week last week, 100% each day, didnt go over my syns at all and only lost 1/2lb :( Im still very happy its a loss its just when I go and loose 4lb in a week I had a curry and then a perfect week is so small its so confusing!! Im still going to do the same this week so hoping i'll get results next week.
On the bright side, 50lb gone woot!

HI Ladies, I'm trying to get mind out of the gutter but Northsound One is having a live chat about sex, how long it should last, the Karma Sutra and what sexual things you do on hoilday you would not do at home???

Colly (all is lost) I think it's the whole of Scotland not just the air in Aberdeen as they are transmiting from Glasgow and are worse than us. :eek:

Think I better switch it off as it is a BAD inffluence and at my age with raging hormons you just don't know what will happen!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hiya Hanz, Kellie hope your feet are a bit better? :)

I know how you feel about good weeks when nothing moves, if you look at my stats I have weeks when I sts week after week then boom it all comes off in one go?? :confused:

Away for a cold shower :(

I would like to state my official stance on all this filth- it was all ronsy and kellies fault, they corrupted me :(

Well done to the lovely 50lb losing ladies, you're both fab xx

Back