'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Hiya Colly, How did your birthday night-out go, looks like you had fun?? :party0016::party0048::party0049::party0038:

it was bloody great, just what i needed to destress after a hellish week at work, i dread to think how many cals worth of alcohol went down my throat but ahh, your birthday comes but once a year and that! :D

Lost 2 1/2 this week! That means I'm finally in the 13s - wohooo! :D That's not that exciting in itself, but the 13s are only a stone from the 12s and 12st-something will be the least I've been in years! Still a long way to go, but I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

-------------

Not been on for a while, have missed you all loads but think I needed to have a guilt free blow out (if thats possible) as I felt guilty the whole time.....

All I have wanted to do is eat ...eat...eat... Things are still pretty bad but am drawing a line under it today, I weighed and have gained 7lbs!!!! and I think enough is enough!!

on a positive note, I had my predicted grades (which I should hopefully get in the next week) and I have got DD - Distinction Distinction :) So happy!!

So my weekend plan is to cut back on food, and get my Portfolio done ready for Monday for my Interview to get on a course at ALRA in London

xxx

Well done - distinction distinction is fantastic! Sometimes losing weight has to go on the back-burner for a while when life takes over too much. That happened to me last year and I ended up gaining about 7lb as well. But in time I got back on track and carried on. And I no longer feel guilty around food. I'm sure, given time, you'll be the same. Best of luck!

Nee I'm not sure how many cal as it depends on how much rice you use, but to be honest when I'm feeling like that I'm past caring about counting cals and just need to eat!! :eatdrink023: :sigh:

As I love curry I looked for something that was spicy, low in fat and high in fibre and that's how I came up with brown rice and veg, you can add chicken, prawns, fish, lamb or beef as well but if I do that I grill it separately to get rid of any extra fat. I always make sure I have a bag of frozen veg just in case. I know it's not the lowest calorie dish you can have but when I get that need to binge this is the best solution for me as it fulfils my needs and doesn't throw me wayyyyy off track Plus I make a huge pan of it so have no excuse for eating pizza, chips, etc. The tea and marshmallows cover the sweet tooth I get and as you know both are low in cals and fill you up and I use popcorn as it is great to use instead of crisps. :D

I'm getting hungry just writing this :eating::character00254:

Wasted that's fantastic it's great when you see your hard earned efforts paying off and it looks like your going to beat all of us to target!! :D

Hanz & Kellie hope you are both having a great weekend. :D

Colly I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself did you get a piccy of you in your new dress (hopefully before you were dancing on the tables :eek:)

Your right a birthday comes but once a year and we need to enjoy each and every one of them. I certainly plan to enjoy mine even if is has to be postponed for a month so I get my BMI down for my Medical. :D

Hope your all enjoying the nice weather :cool:

So much for nice weather it looks and feels like a November day outside (high winds and lots of rain) I feel sorry for my friend J, she is jogging/walking in the race of life event today but to be honest I would not be surprised if they call it off due to the bad weather!! :(

If you do not run in the rain, you don't run- i did my 12 miles this morn and you know what, I forgot about the weather!!

Great weekend. Went to see eclipse folks!I am now watching terms of endearment while eating popcorn adn drinking DIET COKE, i have not had a fizzy drink in along long time- how much damage am i doing??

Nee, I don;t actually know what distinction distinction means, but it sounds bloody good- well proud of ya!!! GOod luck in interview- show passion and interest that always impresses me! Its inspiring to me to hear from someone who is following their dream, and getting there.

I'm glad you had a blow out. Seriously. Well done, you did what needed to be done. I missed ya tho. Never forget how beautiful you are.

Colly, same to you, so glad you had a good birthday, adn ROnsy in one month your postponed birthday will be SWEET!
Wasted- ahhhhh!!!! anything is possible isn;t it- well done!

Woo Hoo!!! -5lbs this week :talk017:

thanks guys, i had a fab birthday but the wii fit scales dont agree! never mind. i'm back on track now.i have to do this, i can't bear the thought of another occasion where i aviod the camera cause the photos make me so upset :(

and again, well done ronsy!!5lb is fab x

it was bloody great, just what i needed to destress after a hellish week at work, i dread to think how many cals worth of alcohol went down my throat but ahh, your birthday comes but once a year and that! :D

Good for you hun :D Its definately a time to take a day off and just enjoy yourself!

Lost 2 1/2 this week! That means I'm finally in the 13s - wohooo! :D That's not that exciting in itself, but the 13s are only a stone from the 12s and 12st-something will be the least I've been in years! Still a long way to go, but I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Woot! 13s are great every little target is getting closer and closer.[/

Great weekend. Went to see eclipse folks!I am now watching terms of endearment while eating popcorn adn drinking DIET COKE, i have not had a fizzy drink in along long time- how much damage am i doing??

I saw eclipse too on sat :D It was amazing!! I dont think your doing much damage diet coke is like nothing.. and isnt popcorn full of air.. right? :p

Woo Hoo!!! -5lbs this week :talk017:

Thats awesome Ronsy!!:party0011:
----
Ive had a fairy quiet weekend, went to the cinema and all and worked alot last week so have been very good food wise again..crossing fingers weigh in goes better tomorrow night. Have been hovering on the 16/15 stone barrier for 2 weeks now.. so annoying!

diet coke may be low in calories but it is SO bad for you. :(

diet coke may be low in calories but it is SO bad for you. :(

Yeah, all those additives and chemicals.. :/ aspartamine isnt our friend. But cal wise and for the odd treat.. its doable. Sometimes I just prefer having one glass of regular coke a week as a treat.

In a very very good mood, just found out I have an interview for a job I really liked! Am crossing everything for this one.. would be a good way to end a year of constant job hunting and disapointment and im running out of time till summer holidays to earn some monies.

thats great news hanz fingers crossed! fizzy drink wise i like cordial with sparkling water, i drank a loooot of diet drinks over the years not knowing how ill they were making me!

Colly, my tipple is soda water and lime- yum, but I have to say ladies, i loved my diet coke and popcorn night! I don't know how long it has been since I last had coke of any variety and it tasted gooooooooood!! I do love pocorn, but sadly more than air - i cooked it with a little virgin olive oil and then added salt- yum yum!Hell, it is better than a large tub of ben and jerry's cookie dough (also yum yum!)

Ronsy, delighted! so 25% there? am i right ? wooohoooo. Hanz keep with it, it will drop, oh how those scales like to torture us.....

Well i had a strange night last night- boxer boy popped over, and that was fun, a little rolling around, enough t put a smile on a lady's face. THen all night at random times I woke up- there was noise outside- i never bothered investigating but this morning, as I am up at the crack of dawn it was still ongoing- turned out the neighbours were having one hell of a fight! My sister arrived at 3 and had to wake me up to get in (I am a port in every storm) and then a friend rang at 4 am to talk..... So yes I am very tired. I went to teh gym for my spin class- tti has been cancelled! SO i took it as a sign and went to the jacuzzi! Lovely as it was, it did not wake me up, that took to 5 this evening and my 4 mile run with JK who is really pushing me- its good to ahve someone I have to push to keep up with, she is definately upping my speed. I now sit, dishes done, ironing done, feeling pious and hard working!

There's a senior person at work, who i had to contact to move forward a project- i was so uncertain ringing him, and then he was so nice- I love it when senior people are respectful and easy to work with- I hope WHEN i am a senior, I remember to make time for the little people!!!

Hi everyone. 7lb loss this week so i am a happy bunny :)

Hope you are all ok :) xxx

well done on the losses, ladies!!

my wi isnt til thurs night, im a bit nervous cause i didnt have a great weekend but since then i've been 100% on plan and also doing exercise, so fingers crossed i can at least sts x

Congrats on the awesome losses ladies! :D

Back from weigh in and lost 5lbs so very happy! Also got slimmer of the week, and slimmer of the month for june :D
Im officially a pound of completing this challenge and cant wait!!

Woo Hoo!!!! Hanz well done, we are soooo proud of you!!!
:talk017:

Woo Hoo!!!! Hanz well done, we are soooo proud of you!!!
:talk017:

Thankyou hun,Looks like were both equal again! rocking the 55lb mark :D

Hi Hanz, I love that we are all doing this together. I also love a challenge so it will be fun to see how well we both do over the next few weeks. :D

Back