'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Heading off in the caravan tomorrow for my birthday break, so probably wont be on-line for a while as I'm not sure if I will be able to connect, so if you don't hear from me have a great week :)
R xxx

Hi guys - I'm back!! Well for a day before I go to London for the weekend. Great to catch up on the thread and see how great you have all been doing. I weighed when I got back and have put on 7lbs. Worse than I expected as I was a bit good while I was gone and didn't drink that much.

I achieved my dream of playing in the World Series of Poker but didn't win any money. However I played in another event while I was there and won a $1000 which means I came home with some money in my pocket. My trip was all paid for by a poker company who also gave me a nice goodie bag which included a "bloggie" (a kind of mini video/camara). The Terrible Teenager was enthralled by this and whilst I was having a kip in an attempt to overcome my jetlag he decided to fiddle with it and only wiped all the memory. So no videos of Vegas, no shots of the WSOP. I am gutted. It is the first holiday I have had (possibly EVER) where I only had me to worry about and I could do what I liked. It was brilliant. Then I get home to a house that needs a damn good clean, a dog that is insane, the TT being an idiot, a pile of bills and a family obligation that means I have to go straight to London to sleep on someone's sofa for 2 nites whilst I feel exhausted and disorientated. And I have an extra 7lbs to lose. Talk about coming back down to earth with a bump!?! I am going to try to enjoy this weekend and not worry about the weight and then start again on Monday.

Hope you are all ok - you all seem to have been doing amazingly. So well done you lot. xx

Judith life is **** and we need to accept it.
Yes I am a beaming light of negativity. I am eating like a bottomless pit, I havent run since tuesday I have ****ed up big time at work and I'm a mess.
I'd have slapped him hard Judith
Right now if anyone got near me i;d slap them hard.

What is wrong with me?

Last edited:
Hi folks, just checking in :D
I can't remember the last time I posted in here, but I'm now down to 258 lbs, i've been losing a tiny bit each week, so I'm happy!
I'm still swimming every day before work and one of the regulars commented on how much i've improved over the past 4 weeks since I started... that made me smile!
Off work today, it's a local holiday, the sky is blue so off down to the beach I go for a walk!
Hope you all had a great weekend =]

great going on the weight loss (been catching up on threa)
been ages since posted i doubt i ll reach target loss by september now but hey ho still plodding on
this last month iv been up down up down at WI and not lost a great deal (out of what could have been)
anyway my target is a measly 4lbs a month just to be able to get going again.
anyway keep up the great effort everyone xxx
Lyns xx

Karma are you from NI? I wonder do other ppl see you as a regular now- it has been a very consistent month. I am supposed to go swimming on mondays now that my spin class has stopped- have not yet ventured- any words of inspiration??
Well done on losses.Losing Me- i wonder how many ppl reach goal in the given time? I'm taking to next April to reach my target weight. And ok all, advice here please. I keep thinking if I make it to 11, or 10 4 i'll be happy and stop adn work on maintaining. Or should I keep going to reach my healthy BMI of 9 10??? I know I may never get to either, but is it possible for me to reach 9 10. My sister has been athletic all her life (really sporty- like top level) and she is delighted to be at 10 13. Same height and build. Or am i just spouting excuses......

I ran 5 miles tonight in under 50 mins- OMG- fastest ever! JK truly knows how to push it!i really need to start a proper diary- times, routes, diet.... i'm too lazy aren't i?still binge eating though....

My name is Kellie and I am addicted to food.

Oh minimins I missed you! Been ver busy last couple of days.. have had a couple shall we say straying this week as went out on friday night for drinks and meal on sat. Every other day was goodand football training this week so hoping for a pound tomorrow for my 4 st award but have been stressing so not suprised if nothing comes off.

Have a job interview tomorrow, am super nervous!! I really want it, and its my last chance now till summer hols come to secure post for sept. Wish me luck!! Im hoping its not going to be a miserable say all round!

Hanz, I am saying a wee prayer here for you. Be your lovely happy passonate intelligent self and you will rock them. Also for that 1lb.

I have put on 4 lbs- anyone surprised? Nope not me either the way i was eating pizza and ben adn jerrys and croissants and chocolate and a lot of crisps!!!So now that I think my head is back in the game, can I drop 4 by next week?Any advice folks?

Hanz, I am saying a wee prayer here for you. Be your lovely happy passonate intelligent self and you will rock them. Also for that 1lb.

I have put on 4 lbs- anyone surprised? Nope not me either the way i was eating pizza and ben adn jerrys and croissants and chocolate and a lot of crisps!!!So now that I think my head is back in the game, can I drop 4 by next week?Any advice folks?

Thanks hun, just got back from the interview.. lesson went really well,interview was fine so really hoping! Now have to wait. The hardest part was the lunch - they had this whole big buffet laid out for everyone.. sandwiches, sausage rolls, doughnuts, chocolate. spring rolls, quiche.. everything delicious and fatening! :eek: I was really good and only had some little sandwiches, lots of cucumber & carrot sticks and strawberries.

Kel, think after a gain just got to get back on track straight into the eating plan again and exercise and it will be off in no time.:D

Well I didnt get the job and stayed the same. Not my greatest day.. :cry:

Oh thats tough, Hanz. Another, better job will be round the corner and you've done so well on the weight loss that you can afford a duff week. Thinking of you. xx

i thought i lost this thread phew im still here floating around
im on total loss of 17lbs so long way to go yet but ive come round to the thinking that it'll take longer than sept but at any rate as long as im losing i dont really mind how long it takes
great going people for hanging in there and keeping pushing at it it all counts to the long term goal xxx

Aaaand I'm here again, on a re-start :(. I lost a pathetic 8lbs and then gave in to laziness and snacking all the time :rolleyes:. So, here we go again. My regime will be more structured this time and starts properly on Monday - I hope it works! x

Sorry for disappearing

Long post ahead ....

Yeah, all those additives and chemicals.. :/ aspartamine isnt our friend. But cal wise and for the odd treat.. its doable. Sometimes I just prefer having one glass of regular coke a week as a treat.

In a very very good mood, just found out I have an interview for a job I really liked! Am crossing everything for this one.. would be a good way to end a year of constant job hunting and disapointment and im running out of time till summer holidays to earn some monies.

Have hope sweet, you will find something im sure of it, but also know exactly where your coming from xx

Hi everyone. 7lb loss this week so i am a happy bunny :)

Hope you are all ok :) xxx

Wow thats fantastic...yes Im very jealous

Good morning all, I am just off my scales and they tell me I have lost 2.5 lbs- I am so happy! Its been a while since I lost that much! A good day for me then! and its only 6.30 am!

Isis well done on your 7lb, it has been many months since I managed a drop like that so very good on ya!

Well done on the 2.5lbs xx

Heading off in the caravan tomorrow for my birthday break, so probably wont be on-line for a while as I'm not sure if I will be able to connect, so if you don't hear from me have a great week :)
R xxx

Hope you had a great time, got to love caravanning :)

Hi guys - I'm back!! Well for a day before I go to London for the weekend. Great to catch up on the thread and see how great you have all been doing. I weighed when I got back and have put on 7lbs. Worse than I expected as I was a bit good while I was gone and didn't drink that much.

I achieved my dream of playing in the World Series of Poker but didn't win any money. However I played in another event while I was there and won a $1000 which means I came home with some money in my pocket. My trip was all paid for by a poker company who also gave me a nice goodie bag which included a "bloggie" (a kind of mini video/camara). The Terrible Teenager was enthralled by this and whilst I was having a kip in an attempt to overcome my jetlag he decided to fiddle with it and only wiped all the memory. So no videos of Vegas, no shots of the WSOP. I am gutted. It is the first holiday I have had (possibly EVER) where I only had me to worry about and I could do what I liked. It was brilliant. Then I get home to a house that needs a damn good clean, a dog that is insane, the TT being an idiot, a pile of bills and a family obligation that means I have to go straight to London to sleep on someone's sofa for 2 nites whilst I feel exhausted and disorientated. And I have an extra 7lbs to lose. Talk about coming back down to earth with a bump!?! I am going to try to enjoy this weekend and not worry about the weight and then start again on Monday.

Hope you are all ok - you all seem to have been doing amazingly. So well done you lot. xx

Ahhh sounds like you had such an amazing time hun, shame about your TT wiping off the pics/vids lock him in a room for a while ha ha

Hope everything is ok with you, itsnever nice coming back to see normal life having to carry on. 7lbs isnt too bad hun, I dread to think what I am at the minute but Im assuming im back up to 19 stone AGAIN!!

We can do it RIGHT xx

Judith life is **** and we need to accept it.
Yes I am a beaming light of negativity. I am eating like a bottomless pit, I havent run since tuesday I have ****ed up big time at work and I'm a mess.
I'd have slapped him hard Judith
Right now if anyone got near me i;d slap them hard.

What is wrong with me?

Dont worry Kellie, Im the same at the moment a miserable sod ha ha

How are you feeling now?

xx

Hi folks, just checking in :D
I can't remember the last time I posted in here, but I'm now down to 258 lbs, i've been losing a tiny bit each week, so I'm happy!
I'm still swimming every day before work and one of the regulars commented on how much i've improved over the past 4 weeks since I started... that made me smile!
Off work today, it's a local holiday, the sky is blue so off down to the beach I go for a walk!
Hope you all had a great weekend =]

Sounds like your doing great YAY go you and keep it up xx

great going on the weight loss (been catching up on threa)
been ages since posted i doubt i ll reach target loss by september now but hey ho still plodding on
this last month iv been up down up down at WI and not lost a great deal (out of what could have been)
anyway my target is a measly 4lbs a month just to be able to get going again.
anyway keep up the great effort everyone xxx
Lyns xx

4lbs is acheivable and steady so I think thats great, keep it up xx

Im so sorry to hear you didnt get the job, they must be stupid as you seem like a great Gal so there loss hun.

Anything else come up job wise?

x

Aaaand I'm here again, on a re-start :(. I lost a pathetic 8lbs and then gave in to laziness and snacking all the time :rolleyes:. So, here we go again. My regime will be more structured this time and starts properly on Monday - I hope it works! x

Goodluck on your re-start you can do it xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone is doing ok?

I admitt I have been bloooooming rubbish, eating everything, not being able to control myself and now my scales battery's have died so I cant even weigh (which may be a blessing :)) there not the normal AA batteries there them weird round ones so might go out and get some today. As far as Im aware im weighing around 19 stone so have had a big jump up the scales again so feeling pretty angry.

Im hoping to try and get some control back today and attempt to get back on track, Im thinking there is no way to meet my september challange but I want to carry on, especially with you guys and hope you will all stay with me??

Why is it sooooo hard?? And its really worrying me that one day Ill go through life with no stress and ill manage to tackle my wieght and then something else will come and ill go off the rails and it will all pile back on, how can I ever stop this cycle!!

Maybe I need hypnotherary!!!

Finished college now, and after my interview for the course in London I was offered a place :) Really chuffed but in some ways has bought alot more problems. We would have to move to London, so me, my boyf and 2 Labradors....looking for a room as cant afford a bedsit or flat and obviously no-one wants to know!! then if we were to stay in Bournemouth (following our very nearing eviction) its also a battle for the same reason but on top of that no jobs coming in! I have been applying for around 10+ jobs a week and im lucky if I even get a response saying 'unfortunately on this occasion....'

Money is pretty tight but got to carry on with some hope!!

Missed you guys and going to try and post on here as much as possible...I dont even mean to not come on, I just get carried away in self wallow hee hee

xxx

Back