'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

What she said ^ :)

Colly great post! :0clapper:

Nee get a grip!! :copon: We can all see by your profile pic you are gorgeous!! :553:

Colly I'm hurt, how can you giggle at my prospective (new) career :rolleyes: :8855:

Aww you know ill be your no1 customer!! Hahaha

Would love to try that for a night to see what goes on!!! Ronsy- is it better pay than tarots??!!!!!!! Hilarious! OOOO i'd love to have a sultry voice! I'm telling you we will be running a high class brothel before the year's out!

Nee, lurve the dresses, the black one is my abs fav but all 3 are great.
Keep going, I am delighted that the scales have finally shifted - has motivated me to watch the cals in the old alcohol.

Ok men story, Ems and I wer out last night, lovely catch up, and analysing our lives and of course men. Anyway there was a guy who I thought was checking me out - lot of eye contact and I'd catch him looking over his shoulder (i was dancing behind him, not as in a dirty dance like just normal dancing as u do!) but he never approached, my mate fancied his mate and she did make conversation with them both. SO did he like me or her?He did joke with ehr, but again looked to see where I was (I think!) I am really thrown- was he interested ?

But did make decision! I ahve no probs chattingto a guy BUT i have decided I want my man to come over and talk to me- if we've made the eye contact and it looks like I ma interested i want him to have the strength to come over!! DEAL BREAKER! hahahaha so yeah my bank hol is goin well!
Judith, how are ya? hanz how was footie comp- are ya wrecked?!

Colly- right attitude. Ems is stunning size 10 (I know that she is attractive as my male friends jump over me to get to her- v funny!) but has as much insecurities as me. Cannot hate the body that is now running 16 miles but do need to respect it and not force it to carry more wwight- can someone remind me I said that the next time I'm eating tubs of ben and jerry's !!!

Thanks Colly and Ronsy, nice to think someone thinks I will look nice :) Im so excited to wear a dress :)

kellie, I like the black one too, but I dont know if its abit like something to wear to a funeral although it could be accessorised :)

Does any of you think the blue one can be worn in town at night?? and how could I funk it up ?

kellie, I know what you mean about the eye contact and not knowing, i think its always hard to tell for sure, but I also think they need to come to you rather than the other way round, not that there is anything wrong with approaching a guy. Just go with the flow :)

xx

Remember that men have as many (if not more) insecurities than we do. I had the same probs when I met my OH so I got a friend to give him my business card and then left it up to him to make a move. Turns out he thought I was out of his league :confused: and was scared I would laugh at him:8855:

None of us want to be humiliated so if I had not taken a chance I would have missed my chance to meet the love of my life.:love: So make a move and see what happens. :rolleyes:

Kellie by all accounts the Tarot is better paid but there is a higher volume of the 'other' :whistle: calls so you make more doing that.

But let's be honest here ladies you know what I'm like, I would pee myself laughing and end up giving the poor guys a complex :silly: or I would end up coaching them about why they feel the need to call those type of lines :psiholog:

But on a serious side I would not feel comfortable talking to another man, and my darling hubby who knows me better than I know myself is still giggling about it :giggle:

Colly hope you mean a Tarot customer not the other :whistle:

Kellie if you go anywhere near Ben and Jerrys I will :asskick:

Nee sorry but I have no idea what you young ones wear on a night out in town nowadays. I normally go by the type of establishment and type of event I'm attending (girls night-out, dinner dance etc) :0chacha:

Warning..long post! :p
Now for a laugh!!

She also said she liked my voice (quite sultry apparently?) and said I would be great on the chatlines :eek: and then asked if I was interested in auditioning for that as well!!!! Think I will give that a miss for now. But you never know, and my Oh is still rolling about laughing :8855: but says I can practice on him if I ever want to consider it!! (Men!! :()

Oh well! It certainly brought a smile ;) to my face to know that if all else fails I now have a future in the adult entertainment industly no matter what my age or qualifications. :rolleyes: (and yes Ladies you are allowed to be cheeky about this turn of events :D)

Hehe, Thats quite a compliment, Always something to keep in mind when all else fails! Good luck with the tarot stuff hun, You deserve a bit of good fortune. I, like you always beleive in karma and things happening for a reason..your putting out so much good,it has to comeback and reward you eventually hun! x

Nee!! How dare you use the f word! You're gorgeous and will look so in your new dress. I've never thought anyone was unattractive for being bigger- only for not making best use of the features they have or just not trying. You'll look great so don't put yourself down.

Wemitts- we are ALL already attractive. Weight is a number which means nothing compared to warmth, kindness and all the things that make us unique. Our weight loss will make us feel better, sure, but in the mean time, flaunt the body you've got cause you won't have her for long!

What colly said :D

Ok men story, Ems and I wer out last night, lovely catch up, and analysing our lives and of course men. Anyway there was a guy who I thought was checking me out - lot of eye contact and I'd catch him looking over his shoulder (i was dancing behind him, not as in a dirty dance like just normal dancing as u do!) but he never approached, my mate fancied his mate and she did make conversation with them both. SO did he like me or her?He did joke with ehr, but again looked to see where I was (I think!) I am really thrown- was he interested ?

But did make decision! I ahve no probs chattingto a guy BUT i have decided I want my man to come over and talk to me- if we've made the eye contact and it looks like I ma interested i want him to have the strength to come over!! DEAL BREAKER! hahahaha so yeah my bank hol is goin well!
Judith, how are ya? hanz how was footie comp- are ya wrecked?!

Heh, im similar ive never been very upfront so tend to go for men approaching me rather than other way round. It sounds like hemay of been interested, I'd suggest if you friend swaped numbers with his friend maybe you can all hang out some time and see?

Footie comp was a lot of fun.. we didnt do amazingly well footie wise (it was a big tournament and we had to play teams 2/3 divisions above us!!) but we dont take it very seriously either! :p We had a laugh. Headed out into town in the eve dressed as firefighters which was awesome and met up with the guy Ive been texting from the other week :D He seems like a really nice guy,and very cute too! I hope my insecurities dont get in the way of whatever this might be.. Im way to self concious and all about verything, he does seem keen thou. Were going to 'hang out' this week.. :)

Thanks Colly and Ronsy, nice to think someone thinks I will look nice :) Im so excited to wear a dress :)

kellie, I like the black one too, but I dont know if its abit like something to wear to a funeral although it could be accessorised :)

Does any of you think the blue one can be worn in town at night?? and how could I funk it up ?

kellie, I know what you mean about the eye contact and not knowing, i think its always hard to tell for sure, but I also think they need to come to you rather than the other way round, not that there is anything wrong with approaching a guy. Just go with the flow :)

xx

o_O I love all those dresses, the lace up back on the dress is so adorable, thou as you say black for weddings may be a bit dark. If it was in like cream that would be so pretty!
I like the other two as well, the asymmetric one is really interesting. You could definately funk it up, silver accessories would be nice, maybe a statement necklace or a really great pair of earrings/bracelet with a black clutch and heels.

Hey everyone - just catching up on the posts. Everyone seems to have lots going on.

I was at work on Friday and then had to run around sorting out TT's 18th birthday party on the night. He had my laptop to run the music so I didn't come online. I was banished at 8pm as everyone was arriving and came back at 1am to help make sure it all finished ok. I had to load the car up with PA equipment and then ferry some of his friends back home. I was so chuffed when I got to the venue and the manager said "they're a lovely bunch of kids aren't they?" and there'd been no trouble. Drunken teenagers are very funny tho. My boy just kept telling me that I'm the best mom in the world. Got home about 2.30am and couldn't sleep so yesterday was a lost day for us both.

Diet has been a bit of a non-starter but my WI on Friday said I'd lost 2lbs. Then yesterday got on scales and I'd lost 100lbs! Can't believe battery has gone already as scales are new but will change it and see if they work ok then.

Ronsy - I'm also a woman of a certain age who's life has undergone a complete change in last 2 years. All I can say is that we can all live with a lot less stuff and less £££ than we think. I believe in karma and a sort of eternal balance in the universe (hence my tatoo of the ying and yang). But we also need somewhere safe and secure to live so don't under-estimate the impact of the housing problems. Our homes are the springboards for the rest of our lives. As for the chatline? Go for it!!! I think you would be providing a service for the community and earning decent money so whats not to like?? ;)

Nee, dress looks great. Not that I'm the greatest judge. I'm hopeless at picking clothes and knowing what suits me. I also don't care about being mutton dressed as lamb. who cares? I just wear what I like altho I confess there seems to be a lot of leggings in my wardrobe these days.

Hanz - I haven't played footie since I was a teenager so well done on taking part even when you don't win.

Ronsy if I get to hear your sultry voice on either chatline I will be a happy camper ;)

Not been in here for ages! Just catching up now.Nee the dresses are fabulous - I love ASOS. Their clothes are amazing. I could easily spend half of my weekly money there!As for me - my weight loss has slowed down a fair bit lately. I mainly put it down to our fridge breaking and thus lots of eating out (pizza, popcorn, naughty things etc.) And lack of exercise. Tut, tut. I'm back on track this week - though I still have no fridge! I've re-started my exercise. Though I had a family event today, so it was hard to keep track of calories, but I think I did OK.

Now I'm in the 13s (yeah!) and a size 14 (on top) and 16 on bottom. I've not been a 14 for years, so I'm thrilled! Bought a lovely new coat on Saturday in a 14 and it fits perfectly! My next aim is to get in the 12st bracket before my cousin's 21st Birthday party (in Sept.) I hope it's possible! I've got six weeks to lose 9lb!

well done wasted ink, i'm so jealous!! i wish i was anywhere near a size 14...

Hi there, hoping that posting here will keep me motivated!!. Starting weight for about the 10th time is a whopping 18st 12. Goal weight is 11 12 so a long road but determined to get there this time no matter how long it takes

welcome, i have about a stone or two more than you to lose to get to target so i know how it feels. we will make it!

Not been in here for ages! Just catching up now.Nee the dresses are fabulous - I love ASOS. Their clothes are amazing. I could easily spend half of my weekly money there!As for me - my weight loss has slowed down a fair bit lately. I mainly put it down to our fridge breaking and thus lots of eating out (pizza, popcorn, naughty things etc.) And lack of exercise. Tut, tut. I'm back on track this week - though I still have no fridge! I've re-started my exercise. Though I had a family event today, so it was hard to keep track of calories, but I think I did OK.

Now I'm in the 13s (yeah!) and a size 14 (on top) and 16 on bottom. I've not been a 14 for years, so I'm thrilled! Bought a lovely new coat on Saturday in a 14 and it fits perfectly! My next aim is to get in the 12st bracket before my cousin's 21st Birthday party (in Sept.) I hope it's possible! I've got six weeks to lose 9lb!

Im jealous, Size 14 is amazing!! Congrats hun :D Im sure you can rock 9lb in six weeks!

Hi there, hoping that posting here will keep me motivated!!. Starting weight for about the 10th time is a whopping 18st 12. Goal weight is 11 12 so a long road but determined to get there this time no matter how long it takes

Heya :D The important thing is you started again, so first step over! Good luck hun.

--

Just back from work and am a bit teary! One of the owners dogs just went for me out of the blue and bit me twice.. once on my thigh then had my hand in his mouth! ouch :cry: He had bloody sharp teeth.. didnt break the skin but they are stinging like crazy and will prob bruise up. :(

Hello Peeps!!

Hanz I love that you are so active, I don't have a clue about footie the only sport I ever watch is rugby & the F1. Have fun with your new man, if you trust him and like his company then just relax and enjoy yourself hanging out can be great fun and you get to know so much about each other. Keep us updated.

Colly you are as mad as me, must be the Aberdeen air!!

Wasted ink, I can't wait to be size 14 again, or even a 16 for that matter!!

Hi Prio welcome to our group. What eating plan are you following?

Hi Judith, Your right, being of a certain age helps you see things a LOT more clearly about what we want and what is realistically achievable. I'm a Cancarian so my home is 'everything' to me, this is why I now refer to it as the house as I need to distance myself from it, but in reality my home is where my loved ones are and I trust in the universe to provide us with a safe a secure place to stay in the future.

This whole situation has been stressing me out so much that I had to make a decision (or make myself ill with worry). I know it will be for the better for us in the long run so if I distance myself whilst we are still here it will be easier to deal with, but on the day we come to move I know I will be in bit's. We have built this house back from a wreck, and have so many memories as this is where we got married etc. When it's on the market I will let you know so you can see pics of it on the internet. As for the job I'll see how the tarot goes but at least I always have another option if I need it. :whistle:

Kellie & Nee, how you both doing after the weekend?

Today I hit my second goal!! :woohoo: :bliss:

Lost 5lbs this week so well on track for my medical. I have found this is a lot easier when I have to be accountable (medical results) so once I finish this mini challenge I will have to make up another one to keep me on track.

Hanz are you okay?? I would be mortified if my dogs did this!!

Sounds like it was warning you and that it thought it was protecting something (or someone) or it would have drawn blood. It's a good job it knew you and that you are not a real threat!! but the owner should have had them under control.

hey, welcome :) Im also a similar weight to you and I want to get to 9 stone or under so I have a huge journey, so good on you for posting and keep us all updated xx

welcome, i have about a stone or two more than you to lose to get to target so i know how it feels. we will make it!

Indeed we will :)

--

Just back from work and am a bit teary! One of the owners dogs just went for me out of the blue and bit me twice.. once on my thigh then had my hand in his mouth! ouch :cry: He had bloody sharp teeth.. didnt break the skin but they are stinging like crazy and will prob bruise up. :(

Oh hun, I bet that was awful :( Hope your ok and glad it didnt break the skin

xx

Hello Peeps!!

This whole situation has been stressing me out so much that I had to make a decision (or make myself ill with worry). I know it will be for the better for us in the long run so if I distance myself whilst we are still here it will be easier to deal with, but on the day we come to move I know I will be in bit's. We have built this house back from a wreck, and have so many memories as this is where we got married etc. When it's on the market I will let you know so you can see pics of it on the internet. As for the job I'll see how the tarot goes but at least I always have another option if I need it. :whistle:

Kellie & Nee, how you both doing after the weekend?

Lost 5lbs this week so well on track for my medical. I have found this is a lot easier when I have to be accountable (medical results) so once I finish this mini challenge I will have to make up another one to keep me on track.

I know what your saying with the house, and they do hold alot of memorys I remember so many people saying 'remember its just bricks and mortar' but Its more than that really, Proud of you for being so strong and I hope it goes smoother than you expect it and you never know what can happen so try to keep positive.

Well done on the 5lbs :) xx

------------------------------------------------------------

Had a relatively good weekend, sticking to my cereal still at the min and 'jazzing it up' with Biopot yoghurt and banana chopped into it :)

Didnt get up to much other than house hunting ...sorry re-phrase 'room' hunting. Looks like we will have to let one of the dogs go too which is absolutely devastating :( We are talking about RSPCA/PDSA or something so that we know she gets a proper good home but I think this is gonna be sooooo painful :(

Hope everyone is ok

x

Oh Nee, I feel for you honey, pets are part of the family and the thought of losing any is unbearable. We may have to re-home some of the cats but I will live in the caravan before letting our dogs go.

I know you will have tried everything already, but is there no one that can look after her for a few months/years for you until things settle down?
Thinking of you R x

Oh Nee, I feel for you honey, pets are part of the family and the thought of losing any is unbearable. We may have to re-home some of the cats but I will live in the caravan before letting our dogs go.

I know you will have tried everything already, but is there no one that can look after her for a few months/years for you until things settle down?
Thinking of you R x

:( I wish there was another way to be honest.

We have 2 dogs, one is 9yrs (a proper lad) and Ive had him since he was a puppy, the other is 1 1/2yrs and we rehomed her a yr ago (well actually, the owner wanted to get rid of her and kept passing her around all over the place so we agreed to take her temporarily - he then dissappeared and we just kept her and fell in love :) )

She has lots of problems with being left alone, crated - she will bark for the whole time were out, and not crated she wee's, poo's and destroys everything, if were with her she is very obediant and the perfect little lady but I think she may have been mistreated before and is quite nervous and shakes if we talk too loud or move quickly etc :(

We live in a room in a shared house and will be doing the same in the next as our finances are buggered so there isnt a lot of room to help her improve altho we have tried everything.

when ever we speak to any potential places to live its a real issue with having 2 dogs, not only that we know if we did manage to find somewhere she would still have her problems and probably end with us in the same position again, we wish we could afford our own little place but its just too difficult right now.

None of our family's will even let her in the house she has to stay in the garden as she can be prone to have a little wee if she gets nervous and I have no friends that would help.

Sorry about the long post but dont want anyone thinking Im being awful :( Its so upsetting :(

Do you think were bad if we let her go?

xx

Hello Peeps!!

Have fun with your new man, if you trust him and like his company then just relax and enjoy yourself hanging out can be great fun and you get to know so much about each other. Keep us updated.

I'm a Cancarian so my home is 'everything' to me, this is why I now refer to it as the house as I need to distance myself from it, but in reality my home is where my loved ones are and I trust in the universe to provide us with a safe a secure place to stay in the future.

Thanks hun, looks like were going to see a film together tomorrow, so shall report back ;)
Your really brave hun going through allof this, I cant imagine how hard it would be to move on from somewhere that means alot to you, but as you said im sure its the universes way of taking you on to different and brighter things. Even if you dont have the house, the memories will always be with you.
Congrats on the 5lb! That is an awesome week, I hope the medical goes well xx

Hanz are you okay?? I would be mortified if my dogs did this!!

Sounds like it was warning you and that it thought it was protecting something (or someone) or it would have drawn blood. It's a good job it knew you and that you are not a real threat!! but the owner should have had them under control.

Mmm probably, Ive never met the dog before.. they have 3 and the other 2 are no problem. I just was a bit shocked as all I was doing was putting the rubbish out into the yard.. feeling better now thou and have some war wounds!

:( I wish there was another way to be honest.

We have 2 dogs, one is 9yrs (a proper lad) and Ive had him since he was a puppy, the other is 1 1/2yrs and we rehomed her a yr ago (well actually, the owner wanted to get rid of her and kept passing her around all over the place so we agreed to take her temporarily - he then dissappeared and we just kept her and fell in love :) )

Do you think were bad if we let her go?

xx

Your not bad hun at all, sometimes situations occur that mean we have to make decisions that are out of our control. Your in a tough situation right now and may end up having to in order to find somewhere to live.. I know it wil suck and be really sad but if theirs no one else to help out theres nothing else you can do. You did everything possible xx

Back