'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

nee well done, I am so happy and I will keep praying until you are in your beautiful new house (as I'm sure it will be with Nee-ativity) . I hope this is your life heading into teh upside cos its been very very tough lately. And hopefully you will keep working at your dreams.

Judith, you are very good sorting this for the TT, when I went off to college my parents left us to deal with things- not out of meanness like, just so that we stood on our own feet and cos they wouldnt have felt confident dealing with things.
I didn't think there were still shared rooms, let alone bunk beds!!

Hanz-OMG well done, you are overweight- as my young peoepl say- top notch, 5 stars. Ah 24 is it? Happy birhtday. when i was 24....!!!! memories- i had the best kiss of my life!!! Ah i feel all warm and fuzzy now!

I'm tired.

kellie- my new pic is mark ronson, ohhh, my heart yearns for him.

hanz wow, well done!! i am so jealous. i've been obese since 2006, i'd love to be "just" overweight.

nee i'm glad things are looking up for you at last, you deserve some happiness. have you managed to keep your canines then? :)

judith- i'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things when tt is settled! don't punish yourself too much cause thats a vicious circle.

i'm starting exante properly tomorrow i think. been struggling a bit generally lately, i go through phases (sometimes only a few hours long at a time) where i feel really happy then i go completely the other way and half the time wind up crying. mostly dont even know why! i'll put it down to hormones/stress for now and see if it subsides. xx

I was in a random little corner shop looking for a treat..and i spotted a "FRUMP" and thought on you lot- delish- thanks for the advice!

:8855: Who are you calling a frump?? I think you mean Flump. Or at least I hope you do. Really made me laugh after my 13 hour working day. xx

Kellie - thank you :) Looks like its all going ok so far, so all good in the hood :) xx

Colly - Yes, Have managed to keep the dogs, am so relieved xx

Judith - How are you feeling? x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Weighed this morning and down a pound lets hope I can shift another in the next day or so!!

Secured the house and have sorted out the job stuff only thing is its temporary so am worried as it can change daily!! so applying for everything possible incase it happens to go wrong!!

Diet wise all going really well, I did eat the Dairy milk bar but not had any other treats, quite proud of myself actually for not over indulging, I normally would!!

Been doing alot of walking whilst staying here, I reckon Im totting up abour 2-3+ hours a day, would like to see more weight loss for that reason, but Ill be happy as long as its moving Downwards!!

Hope everyone is ok

xx

Judith, where do you work? Yeah it hit me today that it was flump, I think you cna understand my mindset!
Nee, happy days!!

Well last night, I sent a facebook message to the "friend" who was to visit in July, but got back with his ex instead. It was short nad warm, acknolwedging happy times, and a goodbye so we could move on with closure. He replied, asking for friendship, but I know there will be no reply on this side. Sometimes its good to know when to say goodbye so that things that are special are not dragged into the mud.

So a little meloncholic, but happy at what was once good. The sun is shining, and my assistant helped me out loads today at work, so that she could elave at 2.30 and by 3.30 i was off. I spent over 90 mins in my favourite coffee shop drinking sparkling water and just chilling. I am very aware I have no plans this weekend, the first in a long time. While I feel lost and clueless, I am enjoying that feeling.

My young people who leave the project presented me with abeautiful bunch of flowers now sitting in front of me, lots of yellow and purple (and of course green). And a pen that said best mum (and too much other stuff for teenagers to be buying).

I think i want to be a mum one day.

As for food, I had salad for lunch, but brekkie- no time for porridge after gym so at my meeting (that lasted over 4 hours) I had 2, homemadescone- 1 with jam, one wiht butter, a chocolate and an apple from a colleague.

Oh and apparently cycling burns twice as many calories as running. And doesnt damage your joints. I didn't choose well did I?!

Morning,

Kellie, I think thats great to get some closure, hopefully you feel better for it too and as Rachel said in Friends 'Now thats what I call...C-o-l-o-s-u-r-e' (imagine american accent). I love it when you get that time to just sit with yourself somewhere that you love and just ponder till your hearts content :)

Feeling very uptight today, very stressed, I cant stand having to be in this house today!! Constant parental comments of 'your the guest, so we come first' is really starting to gripe, do they not realise this is not for a visit, this is not for enjoyment but for desperation!! I feel if and I mean 'if' I ever ask or check anything they conveniently need what I am asking, even a shower a 6.30am this morning!!! so 1 hour later Im still sitting here waiting feeling like I need a total refresh of my life!! Just wish I could escape, feel trapped and alone, no-one can really understand the emotions of what were going through but you would think people would be considerate and somewhat more sensitive? (this isnt about the shower:) ) Today I think my mentality is, I am the failure, I am the dissapointment, I am the bottom, I am the youngest, I hold no significance in anything ....

How to get rid of this dull feeling inside myself? How to carry on and just please everyone else ...whilst Im slowly falling into hell and want to look after me and me alone!

Also, for being a grumpy madam today I have been told Im ungrateful...!

Still on the plus side, I am still eating well, no naughty foods, but 1lb up on the scales this morning, not gonna care as I know it can fluctuate.

Sorry about my ramblings, Im just voicing my thoughts and feel abit better for it

x

Last edited:
Nee, just try to bite your tongue and stick with it - you'll be out soon enough. I think families are just hopeless - the very people that you feel should give you unconditional support and accept you with all your foibles are often the very ones who are the least understanding. Maybe its cos we expect more of them. I come from a family that (apart from my late dad) only offers support in small bite-sized portions unless its a major crisis. And I mean MAJOR. Oh yeh, and thats only if they haven't got to wash their hair. So basically my house would have had to burn down whilst the police were accusing me of murder in the same week I was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Apart from that the motto seems to be "you made your bed, you lie in it". I love them lots but I have to stand on my own two feet. Maybe we should remember that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger: you just feel like you're dying at the time.

Go and stand on a hillside and scream at the sky. Or you can do what the BB housemates did to markosi when she tried to be horrible: just keep saying "you are so right", "you're such kind parents" "I was wrong" etc etc. At least then you can snigger about it with the OH.

Thanks Judith, I think its just so stressful for us all at the moment, me and OH feel like were having to tip toe around everything and please everyone when really we need to be alone to take in what has happened.

They Say time is a healer!! so heres hoping!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Things have calmed down abit since this morning so feeling abit more relaxed, also helped that for the first time since everything happened we had 4 hours to ourselves this afternoon, so we took the dogs out and had some food and chilled.

Food today, 2 slices of toast for breakfast, 1 bowl of frosties with no milk, and 2 small bowls of co co pops with semi skimmed milk...hmmm bad bad bad me thinks!! Tonight we have a small tesco value pizza that were gonna have with salad...thinking I must be high on my calorie intake today!!

Might go check it out on myfitnesspal!

xx

Its ok....just checked with what I have eaten today and with my excersise and Im under calories PHEW :)

Evening,

Feeling abit more with it today :) Found a new theatre that is just opening not far from where we will be ling and there looking for techies, so have filled in an application and emailed that off, so am a little excited, but dont think Ill hear back but nice knowing there is another place as not brilliant here for that type of thing.

Eaten abit naughty today, had far too much bread!! but it is sunday and feel its a day to enjoy stuff :)

how is everyone else doing? Having a good weekend?

x

Colly - Good luck with the Exante hun :)

Kels you gave me a good chuckle with the frump comment.. Hehe. They are lovely thou arent they, sitting with one beside me! o_O the flowers sound lovely, I bet you will make a fabulous mum one day!

Nee I am so happy for you :D Things look like their taken a turn for the better which you deserve so much right now. Good luck with the job, dont sell yourself short, they would be lucky to have you working for them and keep positive, sounds like an awesome job.

Have had a good few days.. ish. My birthday was alot of fun (and yummy!) we had a chinese which we havent had since we started SW 7 months ago and a delicious rocky road cake..it was sooo good. The best thing about this way of eating is you appreciate the bad things so much more :D
Have spent the last couple days being extremely good to make up for it, so who knows what will happen.
Spent yesterday cleaning out my wardrobe,had to get rid of half of my clothes as they are all too big for me now, and spent my bithday money buying new ones.. Size 14 tops.. aaah couldnt beleive I fitted into em! Currently going a little ebay crazy buying new bits of clothes.. so addictive. My team played first match of the season today (Thou couldnt go as looked after gran) and won 5-0 wahey!

Thanks Hanz, lets hope I at least get an interview, that alone will make me happy :)

Glad you enjoyed your birthday '24' how does it feel? no different Im sure! Chinese sounds good and so does the Rocky road YUMMY

Hope your Gran is ok, and well done to your footy team WHOOP xx

Well I got half way there... I lost 2 stone, I did think 4 stone was pushing my luck a little hehe but Im really pleased with the 2 stone thats gone

Well done Sammy thats Fab :) Im hoping to keep this thread going am hoping people will stay along for the good and bad times xx

So 2 stone for Sammy, what about everyone else for this challenge?

ReSuLtS

Sammy - 2 Stone :)
Nee - 1stone 5lbs :( (although has to do final weigh in the morning)

Ahhh Kellie, Hope your feeling better today :(

Weighed and was as I thought so 1 stone 5lbs for me gutted, but at least some has shifted!

Good morning all.
Well I will update you tomorrow because that is my official weigh in day PLUS I'm 12 4.4 today after a big 3 course dinner with my sisters- they all go back to uni this week. I of course did not eat healthily- i never do when I'm eating out! So hopefully a little more will be gone tomorrow. it better- i was down to 12 1.6 last week, but that was before my imposed "rest".

I have taken today off to stay in bed and drink hot fluids. My boss is ok with that and I do have today, whereas i really need to be in the rest of the week. I am hoping this will get it out of my system, the worst part is a foogy brain and general weariness, so hopefully the duvet day will make a big difference, and I can run tomorrow morning.

Nee, the house you mentioned last week- are you taking it and how soon are you leaving? Your parents are definately lacking in this case. I've moved home in the past, after I crashed my car and wanted to pay for a new one rather than paying out rent. Saying that my big brother and 3 sisters still lived at home so maybe thats why it was easier, but still they are lacking in compassion adn understanding.Iam definately appreciating my parents more. And seriously when I was brought up (dragged up some would say) guests were to be looked after. My older sister fits into this category the rest of us are still seen as living there!! Anyway, guests would get teh best bed, served meals, (and good ones) no helping with dishes (and I loved that my 2 aunts always did) that kind of thing. I remember beign surprised when a friend stayed at another friend- she slept on the couch, whereas when she stayed with me, I took the couch and she took the bed. Don't all people do that?

Ok so I have 23 hours before I have to do anything. Hmmmmmm. ODd feeling. Should I tidy my wardrobe? the spare room, which is more like the junk room? Or just lie here?

Judith when does TT move out, adn how is the appeal coming along? Bunkbeds in this day and age?!
Hanz well done, you have made such a difference to your lifestyle and I'm glad you enjoed the birhtday meal. Keep it up girl.

Sammy E well done- I'd say by tomorrow I'll be at the 2 stone mark too. Its better than 2 stone on, Its better than staying the same.

Well done Sammy thats Fab :) Im hoping to keep this thread going am hoping people will stay along for the good and bad times xx

So 2 stone for Sammy, what about everyone else for this challenge?

ReSuLtS

Sammy - 2 Stone :)
Nee - 1stone 5lbs :( (although has to do final weigh in the morning)

Nee, sweetheart my bad times are when I gain weight, so you had better be here or I'm doomed!!!

Back