'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Because the carpet wont flatten evenly, which means the scales arent truly flat so wont give a true weight :) Best to keep them on tiles.

Heh Kel, I have a total image of you going round the house to see what you weigh in each room for some reason! Hope the duvet day is making you feel better.. lots of lemsip, Tasty stuff :D

Feel rough today from TOTM, Blah just dont want to do anything and so bloated. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.

ahh kellie, i know how you feel, all too well. my only words of wisdom would be don't let a mad moment turn into a mad minute, turn into a mad hour, turn into a mad day, turn into a mad week, turn into a mad month, year, ETERNITY! its so easily done. draw a line under it, todays sins will be forgotten tomorrow and you can get back on track :) x

Morning,

Kel, Dont worry we all do it, my issue is bread at the minute!! Hope your feeling better after a nights sleep.

Hanz, same with you, Hope your feeling better today.

All ok my end, went out for over an hour with the dogs yesterday :) and in the rain too

xx

So 2 stone for Sammy, what about everyone else for this challenge?

Please don't ask :wave_cry:

Guys I'm sick- the cold, but just more a weariness. Can;t even typ here. I'll chat tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you're poorly - get well soon. xx

Weighed and was as I thought so 1 stone 5lbs for me gutted, but at least some has shifted!

Well done for that Nee - especially after all you've been through. xx

Thrown out a bag of clothes that are too big for me!!!

What a great feeling! I pessimistically kept mine and they are just putting in a reappearance as the other clothes are feeling too snug.

just ate 6 ceral bars- balls up or what! help!

Ha! 6 cereal bars? Amateur. I see your 6 bars and raise you a family size bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk!

ahh kellie, i know how you feel, all too well. my only words of wisdom would be don't let a mad moment turn into a mad minute, turn into a mad hour, turn into a mad day, turn into a mad week, turn into a mad month, year, ETERNITY! its so easily done. draw a line under it, todays sins will be forgotten tomorrow and you can get back on track :) x

I'm up to "a mad month". I go to bed each nite thinking tomorrow will be different but guess what? Its not...

Last few days have been stupid eating: no proper meals and too much chocolate/pizza. But been having fun too. Making the most of my last couple of weeks with TT who goes on 25th. Me, him and his g/f went to see a band together on Saturday for my birthday treat. It was so cool and it was the best night out I've had since forever. He even got the lead singer to say Happy Birthday to me altho she said how old I was!! To the whole room :eek:. But the plus side was afterwards two different people came up to me and said no way did I look 55! So that was nice.

Then called in to work yesterday and today to cover for someone who phoned in sick so been busy hence me being a bit awol (I work as bank staff for a hostel).

I'm still here and interested in how you are all doing. I hope you forgive me not dieting but I'm not giving up yet. xxxx

Judith, you are most certainly forgiven :) you have been brilliant support and glad your still posting cos at some point you will be in the right mindset to start again and untill then were all still here.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Things are definately looking up, have 2 potential temp jobs that could come off next week and have a telephone interview tomorrow for a permanent job - In Insurance like I used to do years ago, but the wages are better and of course its permament... I just hope we can get started on Monday somewhere as well be in the house by then and need money to come in to pay the rent.

Have sent off my application for the techie job which the closing date is friday! and praying I hear something from that, if I do then maybe this was all meant to happen?!

Hiring a car on thursday - Sat, have my brothers wedding in Birmingham but driving, still need to get a little cardigan, tights and some shoes!! Not sure how Ill afford them but Im sure Ill cope...especially with clothing ha ha then Sat Morning is our moving date, still doesnt feel real yet, a whole house instead of a room!!!! gonna be sooo good!!

Someone I know has offered us a 2 seater sofa whoop, still have nothing else, not even a fridge, bed mirror but will be so nice doing housey stuff again, I miss that so much.

Again foodwise, been pretty good. Today I have had a small bowl of coco pops with a small amount of skimmed milk for breakfast, lunch I had 2 slices of toast with half tin of baked beans and a yogurt, then for dinner had salad, with 2 slices of corned beef and a slice of bread and a 35 min walk.

Tomorrow is quite a busy day, got OH's opticians, clothes shopping for us both, and have to nip to the joyful jobcentre!! and register at an agency who has got me the telephone interview for tomrorow.

Thats all from me for now

x

Nee its all sounding really good hun, I'm really happy for you :D Isnt it weird how things work themselves out in scenarios we never imagined. Fingers crossed on the theatre jobs for you.

Judith, all thats important is that your not giving up! Its definately healthy to take a break from slimming... it really can get to you after a while. I think If I didnt have my mini blow outs on tues nights after weigh in (Just eaten cheeseburger and those new cadbury caramel biscuits.. good times) I'd go insane!

Lost 3lb tonight, Got my 5 stone award and so happy! My consultant made a big fuss of it in group and I got quite embarrased heh, but it was nice.

Last edited:
Well done Hanz, 5 stone gone Woo Hoo :)

I weighed this morning and a pound down :)

started exante properly on monday and am 7lb down already! really good motivation to carry on, woohoo x

started exante properly on monday and am 7lb down already! really good motivation to carry on, woohoo x

Wow Colly, thats fab, sooo jealous hee hee keep it up hun, hopefully when Im sorted Ill be joining you on some kind of thing like that :)

x

Morning Wemitts.

Well I finally bit the bullet and weighed today to find I'm still the same - 209lbs. This is actually better than I thought it would be. So I have lost 15lbs in the challenge. I put on 7lbs in Vegas and another 3lbs since then so not the end of the world. I still watch what I eat but tend to eat badly and compensate by not eating at all. Today I've had a slimfast shake for brekkie and then a dry-fried bacon sandwich for lunch - yummy. Not sure about supper yet - probably omelette and a few oven chips. But tomorrow is birthday so it'll all go to pot for next few days. Still staying the same feels ok for now.

Some activity points I think cos I'm cleaning the house and changing the beds because of visitors - then I have a mountain of ironing.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Hugs and kisses. xxx

Morning Wemitts.

Well I finally bit the bullet and weighed today to find I'm still the same - 209lbs. This is actually better than I thought it would be. So I have lost 15lbs in the challenge. I put on 7lbs in Vegas and another 3lbs since then so not the end of the world. I still watch what I eat but tend to eat badly and compensate by not eating at all. Today I've had a slimfast shake for brekkie and then a dry-fried bacon sandwich for lunch - yummy. Not sure about supper yet - probably omelette and a few oven chips. But tomorrow is birthday so it'll all go to pot for next few days. Still staying the same feels ok for now.

Some activity points I think cos I'm cleaning the house and changing the beds because of visitors - then I have a mountain of ironing.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Hugs and kisses. xxx

Good for you hun :) Sts is not a bad thing at all as it means your maintaining even with a treat, maybe if your not quite ready to get into the diet, maybe just up your excersise and see if that helps shift a little.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow :birthday: Hope you have a fab day! What are your plans...anything exciting?

xx

-------------------------------------------------

Feel like I havent stopped today.... been here, there and every where!

Got most things sorted and have even booked an opticians appointment to see about trying out contact lenses!! I hate wearing glasses so worth a try and specsavers have a free trial on at the moment :)

I couldnt find a cardigan to wear with my dress, so have resorted to buying some fake tan to try and cover my strap marks from catching the sun over the summer!! Hope it works, then i have a couple of bolero/shrug type things I might be able to wear if it gets cold. Didnt get any shoes and no tights :( I hate buying tights, I never know what would look ok, and annoyingly, If I hadnt been bitten so much I wouldnt wear tights, I hate the damn things!!! so looks like it will be good ol' plain natural colour tights, I wanted something funky but worried it would look silly!!

Shoes thinking I may wear my black paintent sandles, they are actually really nice, but I wear them on a night out or in town shopping, but they may have to do!!

Had my telephone interview and from that they offered me an interview at 10am tomorrow!! arrgghhh again its not a job I really want but the basic salary is manageable and we need the cash! OH is abit more wary as he has some issues when it comes to working as he gets really bad anxiety attacks, and we had agreed to start temping together, but Im just so worried that we wont cover our rent!!! Fingers crossed it all works out :D

Picking up the hire car tomorrow afternoon, I cant wait to drive again, even if its only for 2 days YIPPEE:shifter:

So far today I have had a chicken with stuffing sandwich (336 cals) and a square cereal bar (approx 150 cals) then tonight having jacket potatoe with salad Yummy!

Do you know what, I feel pretty positive right now, the sadness is there but I think we are just taking hold of the situation and doing what we have to....go us ha ha hee hee ;)

PS....I have updated the challenge thread name....heading towards Xmas :)

I knew something was different, and I actually cannot remember what the old title was...
Nee you sound wonderful, ahappy and joyous and excited- its so good that your up right now, fingers crossed it continues. I'd give ya a bed if we lived on the same island!(although technically it wouldnt be mine to give!)

Judith- well done on the 15- shows how much you have not fallen off the wagon/
HANZ- OMG WTF - i want to be like you
Colly- not even a week??? 7lbs? what is exante?
I start running tomorrow. Today I got an e-mailed that bugged me so I ate my weight in food . No more. Back on track tomorrow. 59 days to teh marathon and I want to finish it, all 11 stone of me (i am currently 12 4!)

Nee- I got so many compliments yesterday, and ppl asking had I been away- soltan fake tan- i just smiled and said no, its from running hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

went to pilates last night and i feel it did calm me. Not enough to stop me eating myself today but maybe in time it will have an overall calming (and toning) effect......

I don't know how to do multiple quote thingies.

I am going to sleep now.
Oh i worked to 8.30 and my boss saw- rare occasion but thought that was good! there is an internal trawl for my job on friday- as in I'm temporary and need to be kicked out when my contract ends so they are seeing if there's anyone in the company who can do it- odd isn;t it? If there isn't, it could be advertised and I can go for it again....

ok i'm rambling
goodnight wemitts. sleep well, eat well, be happy

exante is a very low calorie diet and total food replacement. so you get 3 packs a day (soup, bar, shake) and you can drink tea, coffee, water, but thats about it!! no sugar, no milk, no additions other than spices to soups or splenda to shakes or hot drinks. and thats IT! it's bloody hard going! but i hope taking food out of the equation for now will give me a clean sheet to retrain my eating habits. weighed this morning (serial weigher aint the word) and since monday morning i've gone from 131kg to 127kg. which means not only is that over 8lb in 4 days!! but i'm now in the teens, my bmi is below 40 and i am happy. woohoo!

Colly, my gosh, good luck. VLCD scare the bajaysus out of me - but I cna understadn teh idea of taking food out of the equation to sort out the habits- best of luck.

I have an evening off... lovely. Oh i went to the track this morning, so I'm back running!!! YEAH and i bought like a big bag of marshmallows like flumps real cheap in lidl and calculated that each one is 16 calories, so I am allowing myself 3 a night as a treat! with a cup of tea. Very into my tea these days. And they should last 4 weeks- so ask me in ocotber if I have them still or did i eat them all one rotten night!

I have a beautiful fire on, and I hope to ahve enough turf to do me til my bath! Ah the beauty of the time between runs....

Morning all,

Sorry not read any posts since I last posted, just wanted to say 'WERE MOVING TODAY' Woo hoo!!! Im not going to have internet again but will hopefully get some for my internet dongle at some point soon and be back with everyone.

Wedding was lovely yesterday, I didnt wear the green dress as everyone told me I looked slimmer in a black one so of course I had to wear that!!

Hope everyone is ok. Keep posting and Ill hopefully be back very soon

Lots of love to my ickle wemitts

xxx

Back