'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Hanz, don't laugh, its called Pump It Up. I just like some house/dance music and I think it suits exercise better than artists like Duffy. So I do like the music but can't handle the routines. Well done on the weight loss. x

Hanz, don't laugh, its called Pump It Up. I just like some house/dance music and I think it suits exercise better than artists like Duffy. So I do like the music but can't handle the routines. Well done on the weight loss. x

Thats the one I have! :D It does have really nice music, but the girl kind of annoys me.. how does she look so bloody beautiful and non sweaty when Im a mess! I love the beatbox section the best, get the aggression out!

Nee - You can definately put on weight at TOTM being bloated/retaining fluid, so I would keep that in mind.

--

This week has been a bit all over the place as Ive not been feeling well with sore throats and flusih-ness which makes me grumpy and want to eat! Went out last night for a friends birthday, didnt drink much but had a great time. Bad thing was my car breaking down on the way home this morning as I ran out of fuel! :( Opps.. My own silly fault! Had to get my friend to come pick me up and take me to the nearest garage.. ah well its a new experience.

Last edited:
Morning all,

Yesterday I was looking for something in the attic (my old exercise videos tbh) and it turned into a full blown sort out. And in there I found an old diet diary that I kept on and off from about 1998 to 2002. OMG it was depressing. Worst of all was my depression at being over 13 stone and how, once I was 12-something I swore I would never go over 13 again. When I started this diet I was 16 stone! Reading about how fat and disgusting I felt was a shock when I realise that I now weigh 2 stone more. Also depressing was how many times I started again doing all the right stuff: exercise, reduce chocolate, low alcohol, count every calorie. What made me laugh was my "poo record": it looks like I went 3 wks one time without going properly. Yeuch! I'm in my fifties now and it made me want to come and shake all of you in your 20s and 30s. Don't spend your life doing this! Think about me looking back and feeling that my weight issues have dominated my life. Really, really try to get it sorted now and take this monkey off your back for good. Please don't be an old saddo like me reflecting on how much time and energy you've wasted on this f*cking dieting lark.

Love to you all. xx

CANT STOP EATING

KELS - STOP IT NOW!!! SERIOUSLY, JUST STOP OR I'LL COME ROUND THERE AND SMACK YOU. :whip::whoopass::asskick:

WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS THIS:

:grouphugg: TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, NOT FOOD. SO I'M SENDING YOU A BIG FAT WARM ONE. XXXXX

Hanz, Your story sounds like one of mine a few years ago, I thought my car had totally died then realised I had put any petrol in and had to call a friend out hee hee it certainly is an experience :)

Kellie, Are you still eating....if so STOP hee hee hope your ok chick xx

Judith, I love your post about finding your old diarys for dieting, I too have been dieting since i can remember (I remember my mum doing me salad for pack up at junior school to help me lose weight!!) and it is scary when I think Im now 29yrs old and still fighting the challenge, but at some point for us all it has to click into place and we will do it. Lets shake those monkeys hey!?!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today I am having a happy day, I got up watched xfactor, did some tidying and discussed with the OH what were gonna do with the garden as we have no lawn mower then had a knock on the door about 10 mins later from about 6 kids offering to cut the grass for £3 AWESOME :D so we now have cut grass, they even cleaned my downstairs windows hee hee

Went for a lovely walk in the park with the OH and doggies. Im now cooking jacket potatoes for dinner YUM :)

Determined to see some form of loss on friday!!!

Oh another thing is, I have provissionally booked for a Hypnoband in January!!!! ARRGGHHH its my back up should I mess this up....but of course I wont :D

I hope you enjoyed the pizza and I dont blame you for not caring :)

Everything ok though?

xx

glad your ok, Im with you on wanting a holiday, where would you go? xx

sounds good to me, although I think I want to go New york next year at some point, if I can save enough of course, but a relaxing hol' does sound soooo good!

o_O a holiday sounds amazing.. anywhere but here! I hope your ok Kels, sometimes you just have to say screw it and do what you want to do.

Judith, thanks for sharing about that diary thing.. it does put so much into perspective...Ive hated my weight and been trying to loose it since secondary school and I suppose untill you stop and think back you dont realise how bloody exhausting it is to constantly think about it. I hope now I'ts on the way to getting sorted.

Evening all!!

Had some good news today the OH got offered a job which means financially we are well on our way...both working earning half decent salary's, have our own little house and soon to have a car again (I hope)

Funny how things change!!

6 weeks ago this weekend just gone, our lives got lifted up in the air and turned upside down in the most unimaginable way and now we seem to have so much more it doesnt even feel true!!!

Been good food wise but had around 1000 cals today

x

Is it bad that I think on Judith's diary and think "stop stressing" rather than "get focused"? Ok pizza is not a healthy option and I love being healthy. I do. I love not feeling bloated, and feeling hungry at meals and nicely full when I'm finished and home cooked food and really nice fruit and little "treats", which are treats because they are few and far between.

Hanz- yip, that is exactly how I felt. Sadly I ate the left overs today.
Nee, I'm so happy for ya, what you were going through was hell. Its a lesson. In the midst of happiness or despair, the moment will pass. I like that idea- well done for your resilience, you have great character. this is only the beginning for you
Hanz how is footie????
Judith, how is life without the TT?

Thanks Kellie, Life certainly is a rollercoaster!! I feel its slightly slowing letting me catch up which hopefully will help me know where I am!!

Heh, well I think everything that has happened in the past few weeks Nee is great, you guys deserve to be happy and settled after what you went through.. the world works in ver mysterious ways!

Made my 2nd ever risotto tonight and it was lovely.. my first one wasnt very nice and that one I spent an hour stirring the bloody thing, this new recipe I found just had me stick it in the oven.. and it turned out so yummy! Im starting to get intocooking as hoping it will help me eat better.. shall make some low cal cookies tomorrow to take the group tomorrow night, ere having a christmas party as the countdown to christmas begins. I'm going to get back to being good from now on, have already planned christmas as a complete blow out week with choc, bread and pastry (oh I miss pastry..) cannot wait! ;)

Hanz, have you tried the weight watcher cake mix's? I did some on Sunday - mini lemon muffins and they were well tasty :)

Morning Wemitts,

I hate the scales! Why o why do I insist on weighing every day? I had lost 2lbs this week but today I appear to have put on a pound when this is just not possible. I know I should just think "whatever" but it is tough. Cos its only 2 days until WI and I had hoped to have a 2lb loss this week (is that sooo much to ask for??)

I just took delivery of 40 Slimfasts from Boots and then when I went to put them away in the spare room I found another 35 that I had been gradually stockpiling. Lol. Its just that when I see an offer I buy them quick before they go out of stock. So I have enough for a couple of months at least. I'm still aiming to be really good until Xmas apart from a couple of weekends away. And with this many in stock I don't have any excuses.

Kels: life is surprisingly ok without TT. So much calmer. My only grumble is that he is pants at keeping in touch. All I ask is a text every couple of days or so and a phone call twice a week maybe: not really that big a deal I would have thought. I try not to keep checking skype to see if he's online or my phone to see if he's texted but its not easy.

Hanz, I love risotto. Its one of my fave comfort foods: nice and tasty and gloopy. Yum.

Off to try to sort out new glasses today - I've had the prescription for a month but can't face trying all those frames that start to look the same after the first ten shop.

have a nice day all. xx

Back