'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Oh Judith, it really is annoying when the scales do that, especially when you have done so well too, but dont let it dishearten you, Im trying not too with my 3lbs up and praying by friday it suddenly dissapears...Ill be checking in the morning!! Either way, it does catch up and you will lose xx

TT will be in touch more Im sure, I suppose its the settling period, everything is new and exciting but it will gradually calm down and he will have you on the top of his mind :)

Gosh, How much did 40 slimfasts cost? I bought 2 the other day and they were £1.59 each :O

i'm so busy I am just eating.....

Dont worry Kellie, you are not alone!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me Wemitts, for I have sinned....

An indian curry and a whole packet of giant buttons later.....

Feeeeeeling sick and angry!!

Gosh, How much did 40 slimfasts cost? I bought 2 the other day and they were £1.59 each :O

Boots online have them 7 for £8 which is really good (about £1.12 each). And they also have £5 off if you spend over £40 and then free delivery over £45. They had sent the order in two parts cos I had actually ordered 56 for a total of £59. Way cheaper than anywhere else at the mo. I use them sometimes for 3 meals and a small snack in one day when I need a kickstart as well as normally I have at least one. Funny but it isn't as boring as it sounds. x

do you get the milkshakes then?

x

do you get the milkshakes then?

x

Yeh I just buy the ready made shakes usually. I've just bought a tin of powder to try it as its much cheaper but its not nearly as nice. I'll still use it up tho.

Cool, i still have 2 bottles in my fridge ... I must make use of them this week!

Judith- Def agree, it was so nice to have something filling and creamy, and was a peice of cake with just risotto rice, bacon, veg and veg stock! Agree with Nee on the TT, im sure after a bit more time has passed he'll start to miss you! I remember being terrible contacting my parents after the first month of uni as was so busy and all, but then started to miss them alot, and the phone calls increased!!

o_O Ive seen those Nee, are they any good? I baked some low cal lemon cupcakes today for our group and they came out at as less than 50 cals each (and were yummy)

Lost 1 1/2 pounds this week which im happy about, goal to loose 14 pounds by xmas.. Im only halfway to my 50lb goal but dont think I'll make that one as only lost 2lb in the last month :eek: .. but 14lb seems achieveable.. I hope!!

Last edited:
Well done on the 1 1/2 lbs Woo hoo. I think you will easily get off the 14 by xmas, fingers crossed.

xxx

Well done on the weight loss Hanz - slow but steady is good cos it often means its gone for good. xx

Hi all, I've been floating around, but eating so much and just so tired.
Trying to mind myself today,binge eating makes me feel more sluggish and bloated and I have a coldsore threatening and a chesty cough looming. I do not have time to be sick.

Hopefully today, I will be healthy, I don;t mind not losing but a good water intake, fruit and veg would be a good boost to the system.

But once I go out that door, that could all change

Right!!

Im starting this day as I mean to go on, a bottle of orange diluted with water, a bottle of Pepsi max, a raspberry crush slimfast and a flump!!

If I can avoid going out to the snack van at lunch then bonus! And tonight...I dont know yet, havent got that far, but I need to compensate for yesterday!!

Kellie, Im with you on feeling bloated and sluggish, surely it must tell us that eating C**p doesnt do us good, so why do we do it?

x

10.30am... feeling hungry already!!!

Hmmm didnt go quite as planned, had the slimfast, a packet of french fries and a yoghurt and my flump = 489 calories!! so tonight im thinking I will have 2 small yorkshires with a plate of veg and gravy and try and keep it as low calorie wise as possible!!

Hi Wemitts,

Got a call at 7.30am to go into work as someone had called in sick. Was a rush and just grabbed a couple of Slimfast. For some reason I find sticking to this at work easier: had first at 10ish, then slimfast snack bar at 12noon and then second one at 3.30pm. I'm feeling peckish now but I'm about to go out so may rustle up a quick omelette. I will stick to diet coke tonight (cinema) and try to ignore all the pizza, kebab, chip shops I pass on the way home. Why does junk food taste even better after the pubs close??!!

I need to up my exercise: after stupid DVD purchase I've e-bayed some old rosemary conley vids instead. Cheap and hopefully a bit more sensible.

Do you think someone will now introduce the chilean mine diet?? I bet they do ;)

Have a good day all. xx

Go you Judith, proper on track good on you, goodluck with tonight, what are you watching at the cinema?

Kellie...Tell all?? :) xx

Ahhh love it kel :) I read your diary, so so so sweet I hope the feeling continues xx

...and a japenese restaurant, a turkish takeaway, chinese, indian, KFC AND friggin Subway. How many takeaway varieties are there? I deserve a blo*dy medal. As compensation I am sat here with an Options choc drink and a fudge (which incidentally isn't enough to give your kids a treat). Makes a total for the day of about 1100 cals. Supper wasn't the omelette but WW sweet chilli chicken. It was ok but nothing special: I just needed something fast. As for being on track, Nee? Only now, in this minute, in this second. As you know its as fragile as a cobweb in a pigpen. I never feel confident that I can handle this dieting thingy so just one day at a time (with a little bit of preplanning). But I am so proud not to have had a drink for 2 weeks! I'm sure that makes a difference. Stick with it my best girl. xx

Film was Winter's Bone which was excellent. Scary, depressing and violent: not the sort of film it feels right to say "I enjoyed it" but still very good. O'ding on films at the mo cos I joined an indie film club and so seeing some very different films. Soulboy on Friday then I'll take a break for a couple of weeks as nothing special on.

Back