'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

now how fragile is a cobweb in a pig pen? judith you have the best similes ever!!! To me pigs= pork, bacon and sausages so me in a pig pen would never work cos they are my fav foods. We have pigs right now for fattening, adn I keep telling my niece we will eat them. She's 3. She laughs and says don;t be silly you get sausages in teh shop not from the pigs. Ahhh innocence.. And her wee sister came from the hospital... hahaha
Oh food- yeah chinese last night- yum!!!
Ah maybe on sat i'll cop on

...and a japenese restaurant, a turkish takeaway, chinese, indian, KFC AND friggin Subway. How many takeaway varieties are there? I deserve a blo*dy medal. As compensation I am sat here with an Options choc drink and a fudge (which incidentally isn't enough to give your kids a treat). Makes a total for the day of about 1100 cals. Supper wasn't the omelette but WW sweet chilli chicken. It was ok but nothing special: I just needed something fast. As for being on track, Nee? Only now, in this minute, in this second. As you know its as fragile as a cobweb in a pigpen. I never feel confident that I can handle this dieting thingy so just one day at a time (with a little bit of preplanning). But I am so proud not to have had a drink for 2 weeks! I'm sure that makes a difference. Stick with it my best girl. xx

Film was Winter's Bone which was excellent. Scary, depressing and violent: not the sort of film it feels right to say "I enjoyed it" but still very good. O'ding on films at the mo cos I joined an indie film club and so seeing some very different films. Soulboy on Friday then I'll take a break for a couple of weeks as nothing special on.

I think your so fab hun, walking past all those and not doing anything :) Just keep up the good work and like you say, take one day at a time :)

I havent been cinema for ages, I wanna see that Justin Timberlake one about facebook :) - honestly nothing to do with JT :p

I keep telling my niece we will eat them. She's 3. She laughs and says don;t be silly you get sausages in teh shop not from the pigs. Ahhh innocence.. And her wee sister came from the hospital... hahaha
Oh food- yeah chinese last night- yum!!!
Ah maybe on sat i'll cop on

How sweet :) Have to love little kids :)

How are you feeling today hun? Still feeling the love :D

----------------------------------------------------------

Weigh day is looming....tomorrow :eek:

Today I have a apple bag from a garage, a small portion of fruit and fibre and a curly wurly = 281 cals for day time food, then tonight OH is making me pasta with veg and chicken again YUMMY.

So looks like im onto a good day!

How is everyone?

xx

Hey there all. Had to go into work again today but forgot to pick up the Slimfasts for brekkie and lunch. Now there is always copious amounts of hot buttered toast around but I didn't trust myself to stop at one. So instead I struggled through with what was in the bottom of my bag: cup of tea, hot choc drink and then a banana and an apple. i was so starving when I got in that I just necked a slimfast as fast as a fast thing. I'm off out tonight to play poker but I should eat something a bit more substantial before I go. Feeling like a kip more than cooking tho.

WI today was good news: loss of 3lb. Who0t. Mind I worked hard enough for it. Still depressed to think that I'm only losing the pounds I put on in the last 6 wks.

Hope every one is ok. xx

Judith, well done on the 3lbs sooo fab :) Have fun at poker, and hope you managed to eat something before you went.

Kellie, I think you should try talking to him more tomorro, especially if its the last day that he is there...go for it, you have nothing to lose xx

----------------------------------------------------

So today I have been pretty good.

B - Apple bag - 61 cals
L - Fruit & fibre - no milk - 110 cals
curly wurly - 115 cals
S - Chocolate eclair - 140 cals (yes I did end up having a cake, but I went for the lowest calorie one)
D - Veg - 50 cals
New potatoes - 80 cals
chicken - 200 cals
3 little yorkshires - 108

Totalling - 864 cals :)

Happy with my day really, feel somewhat more under control, some of the foods are the wrong choices but nothing in excess

weigh day tomorrow, lets hope its not as bad as I imagine!!

:( :( :(

Judith - Congrats on the three hun :D Impressive self control, I just cant even go near those kinds of places for fear of what I'd do.

Kellie- Awwh Im jealous!! A cute little heart fluttering crush would be so great.. I agree with Nee tomorrow you should go for it, life is for the brave! You should tell him about all your marathon running,guys would love that kind of thing im sure. At least make sure you dont have regrets, we all have way to many already from our weight life choices!

Two days into this week and been very good and sticking to plan, lots of pain from footie training tonight but the good kinda pain :) Makes me feel pretty good. Am hoping for a loss this week so I can finally go down into the 100's.. man to have my weight start with a 1 would be awesome.

Hanz, keep at it and youll see a loss, not so good about being in pain, but you seem to really enjoy it which is fab :)

Kellie, I want regular updates on today :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Weighed this morning and have lost 2lbs Woo Hoo, glad I did try for the rest of the week (other than indian night) makes me wonder what I would have lost had I of not been so silly!

Onto the next week now, and must not let myself have any slip ups!!

Feeling very chatty today so beware :D

Nee, I'll be on and off today so chat away!

Yesterday I was too knackered to eat before I went out so I drank another Slimfast on the way (god bless Slimfast). Then I came second at poker and won £130 which was nice as I've been doing so badly recently. But coming home past all those takeaways helped cos it was 2 in the morning and most were shut which was very VERY lucky as I was starving. But I couldn't face Miss Millies which I don't like much anyway (doesn't mean I haven't eaten it on numerous occasions at 4 in the morning). So got in and had slice of Nimble bread toasted with butter and jam. It was soooo lush. And no beer: just a diet coke. I have no idea why I am "in the zone" at the moment: if I could bottle it and sniff it every day I would. But I know that lurking all around me are pitfalls and failure. I can deffo feel my head telling me that I've been so good that surely a teeny weeny chinese take away wouldn't hurt....

Ahhh Judith, well done on winning £130 what you gonna spend it on?

I think its not about saying 'no I cant have chinese' its making the right choices within it, like if I was to have a chinese I would defo have Plain Chow mein with chicken, possibly the best thing on there and not bad on calories either, Indian on the other hand, I see no alternatives other than naughtiness and grease! At least chinese can be made to fit in like having boiled rice and bamboo shoots or whatever ;0

I have booked to see a CD consultant on the 28th.

She asked that I start reducing my carbs, and upping my fluid intake to around 4 pints a day.

Scary, but I feel quite excited :)

Nee, good for you on the CD. I've never done it so don't know much about it - is it total food replacement? At the mo I find I get much more out of this forum than I did out of WW meetings and having been doing this for so long I know enough information: I just need to use it. So don't waste my money on joining things at the mo. Winnings will go into my "bankroll" which is the money I set aside to play poker. I am a profitable player but don't make enough to make a living doing it so I see it as a hobby that pays for itself and sometimes pays for me to go on holiday. I think its less stressful that way than if I depended on it for food! But I do need a new pair of UGG boots as my old ones are so scruffy and have a hole in them. At nearly £200 this is a big investment but the last pair I have worn to death. So I may put a bit towards them. Just waiting for my mate to come and colour my hair. I'm thinking of having some layers put in as well to lift it up a bit. I'll see what she says. Hope you're enjoying your day. xx

There are 6 or 7 different options with CD some including food I think, the one I want would be no food and just their products, will hopefully find out alot more when Im there.

I love ugg boots there sooo comfy and warm, I would love to have a cool hobby :)

And your very right, you can learn so much from this forum, its my life saver

x

Nee, Judith, I've read your posts but cannot comment, my heart is still in a flap. So We said our goodbye, we'll not be working together again. sob sob. Lovely guy. He blushed today in front of me- not quite sure why. Maybe I was intimidating. Left a facebook comment on his business page about a photo he had up there......will I hear from him again....

I hope you hear something hun :) ahhh loving the flutters xx

Oh Kels, I do commiserate with the uncertaintly of it all but it is why I stay well away from dating. I am normally a quite calm, steady sort of person but any hint of a love interest and I turn into an obsessive bunny boiler. And I hate myself and the emotional turmoil. All that "does he, doesn't he, will he, won't he?" sh*t does my head in. Keep checking the phone, e-mails, thinking, thinking, thinking. Ahhh can't bear it. But I think I'm a million years older than you so I wish you hope and luck cos thats what you should be doing. And you just never know when you'll meet someone. xx

Back