'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Uh oh little lady hee hee But hmmmm bet it was good :) Yes what is that with the salad cream!! Salad cream for salads yes, for greasy moments Nooooo xx

--------------------------

Morning All,

I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and down 3lbs so far, Ooooh roll on Friday for the WI!!

How is everyone else?

x

Well today is my official weigh-in day and I can record a 2.8lb loss this week! That's actually quite a lot for me. I haven't felt like eating much these last couple of days and only had about 700Kcal on each of those days, so maybe that is something to do with it. I have one of my scheduled days off this week, so I am not expecting as good a loss next Monday.

Well done on the 2.8lbs Woo hoo xx

Well done inge, and Nee, I wonder what Friday will bring...
I am afraid to stand on the scales. The past 2weeks I have been terrible-Judith I know, i need a really big kick up the ass. And the chips last night- low point. Felt I had to go out with a friend I haven't seen in a while and then she hateed that I wasn't drinking so I had a drink and another and another- grrrrrr. And I need to run 12 miles today :( I'm a right wee moaner these days

I know what you mean about feeling the need to keep a friend company. I have a friend who comes round for tea and cakes once a week, it's a pattern we have established over some years. We take it in turn to buy the cakes and it's something we both look forward to.

We talked over the situation and decided on a compromise. We were getting really ridiculous with the cakes, sometimes buying two 6-packs of small cakes or one whole party cake with butter icing and actually finishing them between us! What we do now is we buy one pack of cakes, usually from the Weightwatchers range. We still eat it between us, but I adjust my intake for the rest of the day so I still manage to get in below 1000Kcal, although on that day my carbs may be higher than my usual limit.

Hanz, have you got a diary or story on here somewhere? I would love to know how long it has taken you to lose your 77lb and what you think is the secret of your success. You are truly amazing. xx

Nope Ive never written one.. honestly wouldnt know what to write really.. Looking back since mid secondary school ive been overweight and it just became a part of my life really, being that 'fat girl' (and of course the bullies that came along with that.. sigh) But I was lucky enough to have an amazing set of friends that made everything ok. Had little attempts to loose weght but never serious even though I was seriously depressed about the weight I had become. YOu know people say they saw a photo and it just clicked.. I had that 'click'moment so many times over the year, then I'd be goodfor 2 weeks and fall of the wagon. Anyway I had another click last christmas after seeing photos of myself and being the biggest i'd ever been, i'd had to buy a pair of size 24 trousers for work which was awful. So Mid febuary this year I joined SW, found out I was 19st 9 (went home and cried!)and since then I have just been determined not to be that person anymore. So been about 8 months of work but very worth it right now as currently 16/18 on bottom and 14 tops which is exciting. Lots of people in my group ask what my secret is, and really its just Ive always been the kind of person who when I really make a decision like joining SW finally I go full out to make it happen (and im totally impatient! and competitive! These both help in loosing weight faster.. :eek:I like the awards at SW, they feed the need to win in me!)

So yeah there it is! Having a bad day today, electric window on my car got stuck last friday and garage have rang up to inform me that it'll need a new motor thingy, I need 2 new tyres and would you know my brake pads are completely worn down.. hurrah! (And of course my car tax is due this week too.. come on!!)

Congrats on the loss inge :D and miss Nee its looking like its going to be a fabulous week for you too!

Hanz I love that post, You are soo good at this dieting stuff, and not long now till your at goal.

So proud of you

xxx

Just take each day at a time, and when your mind is back you will be ok :) xxxx

Morning Wemitters :)

how are we all?

Im on Day 4 of Exante now and going really well, not yet hit ketosis I think as Im feeling ok.

Kellie, how are you feeling?

Judith - How you getting on?

Hanz - is the car sorted?

Hope I didnt miss anyone :)

well done nee, in my experience day 3-4-5 is the worst and once you're over the hurdle it gets easier. well done on fab weight loss so far xx

well done nee, in my experience day 3-4-5 is the worst and once you're over the hurdle it gets easier. well done on fab weight loss so far xx

Thanks Sweets, Im not really sure what to expect really, Yesterday I was really tired and hungry alot - but I didnt have lunch I had 2 packs at night. And today I feel pretty normal with the odd hunger pang

x

Morning all,

Nee, are you managing to get all the water down you? I found this got easier but in the beginning my bladder didn't know what hit it!! Well done again on a great start. xx

Hanz, thanks for the success story. Nice to know that even if you've tried lots of times/got a lot to lose you can still do it. I'm particularly impressed by the fact that you haven't really had a bread since you started. And some of your weight losses are really impressive given that it was mid-diet. I bet Slimming World want to put you in their magazine cos you're a brilliant advert. xx

Yesterday went ok apart from a chocolate bar stuffed in my face whilst actually standing at the fridge looking at what I could have for supper - lol. I really should hide it properly but I love cold chocolate. The force is strong in me, Darth Vader: for force read pizza. I reckon I should just give in cos there's no way it could possibly taste as good as I'm building it up to in my head. Maybe that would cure me for good? Nah, who am I kidding? Its just another ruse to give myself permission to have it. gosh I'm transparant.

Scales say that I've been fairly good this week ready for blow out starting Friday. I've given a lot of thought as to whether I'm going to drink this weekend and I haven't made up my mind. I'm going to see how I feel when I get there. One thing about flying at stupid o'clock in the morning is that I won't feel the urge for the traditional gin and tonic in the airport bar as I sign that my holiday has started and I'm on my way.

Wet and miserable outside but still took doggie out so feeling virtuous. Lots of pottering today. Hope you all have a good one. xx

Morning all,

Nee, are you managing to get all the water down you? I found this got easier but in the beginning my bladder didn't know what hit it!! Well done again on a great start. xx

Hanz, thanks for the success story. Nice to know that even if you've tried lots of times/got a lot to lose you can still do it. I'm particularly impressed by the fact that you haven't really had a bread since you started. And some of your weight losses are really impressive given that it was mid-diet. I bet Slimming World want to put you in their magazine cos you're a brilliant advert. xx

Yesterday went ok apart from a chocolate bar stuffed in my face whilst actually standing at the fridge looking at what I could have for supper - lol. I really should hide it properly but I love cold chocolate. The force is strong in me, Darth Vader: for force read pizza. I reckon I should just give in cos there's no way it could possibly taste as good as I'm building it up to in my head. Maybe that would cure me for good? Nah, who am I kidding? Its just another ruse to give myself permission to have it. gosh I'm transparant.

Scales say that I've been fairly good this week ready for blow out starting Friday. I've given a lot of thought as to whether I'm going to drink this weekend and I haven't made up my mind. I'm going to see how I feel when I get there. One thing about flying at stupid o'clock in the morning is that I won't feel the urge for the traditional gin and tonic in the airport bar as I sign that my holiday has started and I'm on my way.

Wet and miserable outside but still took doggie out so feeling virtuous. Lots of pottering today. Hope you all have a good one. xx

Yes been drinking lots of water, yesterday I had around 3.5 ltrs and today Im only on my first 500ml bottle so I need to up it today. But definately feeling the difference in my bladder hee hee.

Hanz story is most definately inspirational, and If I knew how to nominate I would :D

Naughty Chocolate bar ... jumping in your mouth, it should know better shouldnt it :) you still seem to be doing well hun, keep it up, Where is it your going on Holiday? you can always relax a little more on Holiday just dont go crazy as your doing so well.

Yep proper miserable out, Come back summer...oh yes, we didnt really have one... well the odd day of sun! I wish it would stay fresh, but not freezing and not raining.

xx

I'm only going to Edinburgh so nothing very exciting. Playing poker and doing a bit of a tourist-stylee as I've never been before. I believe they have a castle. Obviously not a patch on an English one but probably still worth a visit (just teasing you Scotch types). I've been practising my och ay the noo and am hoping to go on a haggis hunt if I can borrow a rifle, ma wee bonny lassie.

Scotland is supposed to be a lovely place to visit so will be keen to hear what you have to say.

So does that mean we have no judith this weekend? OH NOOOOOO how will we cope?

Thanks Nee & Judith :D Being the mag would be awesome, dont think I'd ever get picked for that kind of thing thou. The car was.. expensive :( Ah well at least I have road worthy tires and breaks now.
Have some fun couple of days comming up.. fun and probably not great SW wise but nevermind! Have a girlie meal tomorrow night and pizza express and a movie on thurs with a guy friend.

Woo, impressive weight results already Nee :) Cant wait to see how you go for weigh in. Judith scotland is very excitin, always nice to go ona trip and you def deserve to blow off a bit of steam!

... I'm particularly impressed by the fact that you haven't really had a bread since you started.

I think that was a freudian slip - I meant break obviously. :D

Hanz a "guy friend" -should we be digging? Enjoy both outings, both sound like fun. Good on you, your successes are an inspiration and so should be shared everywhere!
Judith- that evil chocolate bar. I'm telling you they seem to be getting cheekier, and you only looking in the fridge for a healthy bite to eat!
Nee- wowwwwwwww. The will power on you is amazing. How do you know you are in ketosis?Colly how is yours going?

I am feeling better thank you! My head seems to be getting back into its positivity. I got loads of budget stuff done, whilst being texted. rang all day by my new young people- I take them away for 3 days tomorrow. I only managed a 5 miler today, but tomorrow I am goign to get on the track (at work at 7, at track at 10.30, back in office for a salmon lunch adn off with my kids at 12.30- pack it in!!) and on friday in between getting the youths off home and my friend coming, I will do my 12 miles! And on Sunday I will do my 8 miler. Do you like my plan????
Friend and I are going to a spa on sat!! I went for a deep tissue massage last week- not relaxing at all, but well needed- anyone have one before? She basically unravelled every sinew in my body- the leg that was sore after last week's 20 miler- actually bruised from her massage- apparently a great sign! Anyway this weekend is the relaxing kind!

I know the weather is bad but I'm sitting after a hot shower in front of an open fire- heavenly.

Fingers crossed my positivity lasts until there is 26,2 miles of NY street behind me....Oh and today I had porridge and OJ, a scone, spag bol, 2 coffees, salmon and noodles, and some veg and houmous. Slowly getting better.....

Back