'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Ah ha...very good point kel, HANZ...tell more ??? :D

Kellie, Im loving your plan sounds soo fab. Nice and busy keep your mind ticking but at the same time, fitting in time for you, just dont over do it.

Does this also mean you wont be online for a few days, if so that DEEPLY upsets me :'(

I think normally when you are in ketosis or getting near it, you get colder, hungry, dizzy, nauseas, tired, lack of energy and so on. So far I have felt cramps and tiredness and hunger. But Nothing too major, I also believe that not everyone always gets it badly but days 3-5 are seemingly the worst.

Never had/been to a spa but hopefully will be before my sisters wedding :) Sounds nice yet awful ha ha

Stay Positive kellie, Judith, how are you doing this evening, Colly, seen your FB about changing the course next yr and it sound very exciting, fill me in??

Night all, having my 'bedtime fag' then sleeeepppps for me to fight off this hunger rumble I have going on right now :D

xx

I guessed that was a slip judith..I could never give up bread!! I couldnt imagine living without the stuff.
Haha, well Ive known him for 2 years and I would be lying to say I didnt think he was cute and hillarious! Always had a bit of a crush,but weve always been just friends. He lives in cornwall,but havent actually seen him since may, so hoping he notices I look a hell of alot different. We always tend to go to the movies together as we have the same taste in films, off to see Saw 3D on thurs, Bloodsand gore.. very romantic im sure!

Kel glad your feeling much better hun, the plans sounds great :D Seriously impressive how much you run, I could never do all that! o_O spa, are you getting any special treatments? always wanted to go toone and have a massgae,thou think idprefer the relaxing one!

After a weekof being a good little girl, and tbh barely eating anything bad over the weekend (My worst item was an options hot chocolate!) I stayed the same :(. My dad, who had a 3 course pizza express meal and tons of drink on friday lost 3 1/2 pounds.. ah fun times indeed.

yeah i'm switching from art and design to 3d design- more hands on interior design, furniture making, sculpture rather than fine art. i'm not a natural fine artist, i lean A LOT more towards design so was really pleased when my lecturer told me about this course next year! i'm very excited even though i've not officially been accepted yet (although before my lecturer comes to tell me especially i imagine i'm in with a chance...) i think my only problem could be if they can't fill a class cause its new but fingers crossed!! 10 months away and im excited already hehe. xx

Hanz, Sts isnt bad, it always seems to go that way doesnt it, just keep up your fantastic work and you will lose next week, and for your dad, ha ha thats sooo typical isnt it. I cant imagine watching Saw in 3d, I would be far too scared!!!

Colly, sounds great, and yes, you must be in with a chance otherwise they wouldnt suggest you going to it :D Im so jealous...Im missing college/uni so bad. Oh well income is more important at the moment!

xx

Morning Wemitts,

Had a bit of a rough night with a scratchy sore throat and the bin men coming at what must have been 4 am. I can feel I have the start of a cold which is just great before 4 days away. FML.

Yesterday I was very good - I find that its always easier if I go out in the evenings as it is more distracting than just sitting in front of the tv/computer. I have just started the day with a treat: scrambled egg and beans on toast for a reasonable total of 320 cals. I'm surprised to find that the Nimble bread is actually quite good. I need to go shopping and can't do it on an empty tum or I come back with everything under the sun: jaffa cakes, croissants, muffins, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, etc. All stuff I kid myself I'll ration but of course I don't. Much better to go with a full tum and a list.

Hope you are all having a good one. xx

Morning Wemitts,

Had a bit of a rough night with a scratchy sore throat and the bin men coming at what must have been 4 am. I can feel I have the start of a cold which is just great before 4 days away. FML.

Yesterday I was very good - I find that its always easier if I go out in the evenings as it is more distracting than just sitting in front of the tv/computer. I have just started the day with a treat: scrambled egg and beans on toast for a reasonable total of 320 cals. I'm surprised to find that the Nimble bread is actually quite good. I need to go shopping and can't do it on an empty tum or I come back with everything under the sun: jaffa cakes, croissants, muffins, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, etc. All stuff I kid myself I'll ration but of course I don't. Much better to go with a full tum and a list.

Hope you are all having a good one. xx

Uh hummm, no FML'ing little lady hee hee :D

Hmmm the scrambled egg, beans on toast sounds very nice ...dribble dribble... I think the nimble bread takes abit of getting used to but at least you can have 2 slices to 1 normal slice :) I quite liked it!

Good luck with the shopping, be sure to post how you did

xx

Ok I did good on the shopping and ordered my new specs. I bought a small sushi and a rather big choccie doughnut for my lunch (well about 3ish) as the only silly thing. But I now feel fairly full so I'm thinking I may have just a Slimfast for supper. Altho I am making the cheesecake brownies from Something for the Weekend to take to my poker game tonight. The mixture seemed very sloppy compared to normal brownie mix but we'll see how they turn out. I fancy getting on the fridge of fame so may take a photo of them :) Most importantly I must remember to take them with me or I would have to eat them all myself!! They sure smell lovely cooking.

That annoying headache is back so just going to have a little nap once the brownies are out of the oven.

(Sorry, Nee, just realized how mean I am talking about food. But then again, maybe you can feel all smug about how you're not doing all this bad junk food thingy.) xxx

I like reading about the food, I can smell the cheesecake hee hee, should reading it become unbearable Ill soon let you know hee hee

Good one on the food choices :) but do make sure you take the cakes with you!!! ;)

Ive just ordered a months supply of Exante, no excuses then is there, but I was also worrying about only having a weeks supply and getting to my last day and not having anything left EEEEK

Hope your headache goes hun, they can be horrible when they dont shift xx

So did you remember to take the cakes with you? And are you feeling any better judith?

xx

your first week of exante almost over hun, can't believe it! am super proud of you xx

i've started a calorie counting journal, link is in my sig. xx

Morning all,

Well I did good last night and altho I brought a couple of the brownies back I won't over indulge. WI today and I've lost 2lbs - yippee. I deserve that if only for the pizza challenge. So busy rushing around today and tidying up for dog-sitters and packing. But have a fillet steak for a treat later that I'll have with mushrooms, roasted peppers and oven chips. Yummy.

Nose a bit runny but nothing too bad - hope it stays like this and doesn't get worse.

Have a fab-u-lous day everyone. xx

your first week of exante almost over hun, can't believe it! am super proud of you xx

i've started a calorie counting journal, link is in my sig. xx

Thank you Colly, I know can you beleive Day 7 tomorrow ARGGHHH feeling abit weird today though :( Tummy rumbling alot now, keep getting pains and feel very weak, but at the same time, I feel focussed and ok if that makes sense?!?

I will have a look at your thread sweets, Ill be sure keeping an eye on that.

ps, looked on ASOS, but my connection was so slow, so didnt order anything, then read the comments on your status that it has now stopped BOO HOO

Morning all,

Well I did good last night and altho I brought a couple of the brownies back I won't over indulge. WI today and I've lost 2lbs - yippee. I deserve that if only for the pizza challenge. So busy rushing around today and tidying up for dog-sitters and packing. But have a fillet steak for a treat later that I'll have with mushrooms, roasted peppers and oven chips. Yummy.

Nose a bit runny but nothing too bad - hope it stays like this and doesn't get worse.

WELL DONE Judith, your a star :553: xx

Morning all,

well done on the 2lb :D

Thank you Colly, I know can you beleive Day 7 tomorrow ARGGHHH feeling abit weird today though :( Tummy rumbling alot now, keep getting pains and feel very weak, but at the same time, I feel focussed and ok if that makes sense?!?

I will have a look at your thread sweets, Ill be sure keeping an eye on that.

ps, looked on ASOS, but my connection was so slow, so didnt order anything, then read the comments on your status that it has now stopped BOO HOO

power through it hun, the weigh in will spur you on to keep going!! asos stopped the code and also cancelled one of my orders, boooo, one of which had a skirt i really wanted in it and when i went back on this morning it was sold out. oh well. i am getting 2 packs of nail foils and some tweezers for £2 from my other order anyway :D xx

Yay, but Boo to them cancelling!!!

I feel the urge for a shopping spree, but at the same time want to hold off till I lose more weight. I also am DESPERATE for a car, its driving me INSANE!!!

oh i dont know how i would live without my car, definitely save the pennies for that then!! what kind of car you going to get xx

probably an old banger ha ha no idea but cheap till I can afford a half decent one! My bro wants me to have his car but it wont be till Dec/Jan and thats not certain either so I think If I get a banger it can be easily sold on should I have his x

any car is better than none! i love my car sooo much, i dont think i could cope with the bus again haha x

I know Ive been doing this for 1 1/2 yrs now and I cant take it any longer, Ive been driving 11yrs !!!

oh lord what a nightmare :eek: i've only been driving a year and a half and already i'm so used to not relying on buses!! x

Back