'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Yep thats easily done, it was so bad in Bournemouth but here is a nightmare!!!

how are you and o/h getting on at new jobs by the way?x

Really well thanks, Im doing ok, and OH is loving his job Woop!!! I wish I could finance a car really, but my credit is soooo bad I dont think anyone will give me any :(

aw i know that feeling my credit is terrible. i dont think ill ever be able to get a mortgage. its a hard time of year as well for saving, bloody christmas!

speaking of which wemitts, http://w.shopdebenhams.com/nms/jsp/webForm.jsp?fo=VoucherOther for a free £5 voucher for debenhams, no minimum spend :) might be good for a little something for someones xmas, plus you could sign up with loads of different names if you were feeling particularly naughty ;)

Hmmmm tempting :p

def worth it i think, can't turn down something for free if you have a debenhams near you ;)

Nice one Colly :) x

i loves me a bargain :D

Dont we all indeed :D

o_O colly ta for that voucher!! :D Going p to exeter for a day for xmas shopping next monthand was planning on going debs sothat will come in handy.

Hada veeery bad night last night (by bad I of course mean good) had dinner at my friends with lamb tagine which was fabulous and warm choc brownies and ice cream,followed by wine and popcorn.. it was heavenly so I dont care! Am going to ask tonight before cinema soshall be a bit naughty again but dont really mind and ill jump back on plan tomorrow.
Also managed to snag a 3p dress on goddivas online dress sale yesterday, so chuffed!

omg a 3p dress?! online bargains i missed out on?! nooo! hehe. i think that debenhams voucher is valid til nov 12th xx

Ok, big confession. For some reason I wanted to eat something "normal" today as the start of my mini-hols so I cooked up a steak and oven chips. But after about 2 hrs I found it was sitting heavy on my stomach so I went and threw the lot up. Now this is a bad thing for me as I've done this a bit too often in the past. I know that the uncomfortable feeling will pass and its not that I actually felt sick/nauseas. It doesn't bother me being sick and it is a too tempting solution to binging. Bad, bad me. And its not that I had overeaten too much. However the feeling of relief is more mental than physical and I shouldn't do this. I've given myself a good talking to and you should all send me a good kick up the ar*e. :(

Ok, big confession. For some reason I wanted to eat something "normal" today as the start of my mini-hols so I cooked up a steak and oven chips. But after about 2 hrs I found it was sitting heavy on my stomach so I went and threw the lot up. Now this is a bad thing for me as I've done this a bit too often in the past. I know that the uncomfortable feeling will pass and its not that I actually felt sick/nauseas. It doesn't bother me being sick and it is a too tempting solution to binging. Bad, bad me. And its not that I had overeaten too much. However the feeling of relief is more mental than physical and I shouldn't do this. I've given myself a good talking to and you should all send me a good kick up the ar*e. :(

Judith, are you ok? That is naughty!! and good on you for owning up, ( I confess having done the same thing a few times before) but its not a good answer is it.

But here is a Huge Kick for you.... :asskick:

xx

On a plus note, my total weight loss for this week is 8lbs YIPPEEE

Hope the run goes nicely hun, how are you feeling now Kellie? xx

Nee, 8lb is amazing!!! Congrats hun :D

How is everyone today?

Its the weekend YAY mind you nearly half way through it Booooo :(

had a nice day with the OH, went into town this morning and went shopping and bought some new boots, and had a nice potter about. Chilled most of the afternoon and order broadband and a landline which is getting done on Tuesday YAY

Had my last pack for today and now watching the xfactor woop

xx

I thought Cher was really good and Im quite liking Katie too, matt wasnt so good this week, bad song choice but I still love him!

So the spa was nice? Bet its a really nice way to unwind :)

Back