'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

same as that Nee, I liked Treyc too. Love Matt, he can do no wrong in my eyes.

Spa was lovely, feel all soft today. But fear is kicking in so it'll be a tough week. Heading out for breakfast with friend- its a tradition, but hopefully I will not overdo it. I also have a first birthday party.... cound be dnagerous.

Ketosis yet Nee?

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Enjoy the breakfast I want a report of what you had hee hee :)

Not sure If I am in Ketosis, but others think I must be as now on Day 9, New problem now is Im struggling to have my number 2's (what a lovely subject on a sunday) bought some benefibre yesterday which I have some off and hoping that will help!!!!!

Not only did I sit and watch my OH eat a mcdonalds breakfast, last night he ordered a takeaway only chips and burger oh and a cheesecake and it didnt bother me either!!! Looked lovely but I didnt want it :) (ps...OH doesnt always eat like that he was hungover all day and after comfort I think hee hee 'wimp' ;) )

Today I am going over to my mum and dads for a little while and going to take a pack with me incase they want to have lunch.

Then when Im back going to take the dogs out for a walk, not sure if Ill do a long one or not. then chill for the rest of the day and wait for xfactor :)

o_O rebecca was amazing last night,the best performance of xfactor for me so far anyway!

Nee your doing so well hun, especially when your OH is eating tempt worthy food.. Im fairing alot worse this week with my brother being home. He's brought all this food back into the house we havent had in ages.. thick bread, choccie biscuits and jordans cereal.. Ive been so bad this weekend snacking away :( Im really annoyed at myself right now, part of me is tempted not to weigh in this week as its going to suck, but then again I need to weigh and draw a line under it and get back on it.

I would weigh Hanz, at least you know if any damage is done, abit of snacking doesnt always hurt tho xx

yeah hanz, you need to weigh in. Bu Hnaz you have been absolutely amazing and even IF and its a big IF you sts or gain a little, you are so dedicated that it will be gone in no time. You completely deserve to go a little off plan, esp having your bro home. You have lost so much in a short time, and one blip will not change that. weigh, draw the line and get back to your usual amazing healthy lifestyle.

Yep, I second that Kel :)

Has everyone had a good weekend?

Im happy to announce 2 little P**'s today hee hee so at least I am going, Judith you was right about the feeling clogged up and I admitt I went into a panick over it!!! Im soooo ridiculously frequent I couldnt see it would happen to me. But have been twice today :)

Im sure this conversation will cheer you all up remarkably today hee hee

x

Hi girls. Just sat in cafe in Edinburgh catching up with thread. Good to know you are all ok and well done on the p**, Nee ;) . I did pretty good at the poker and came 10th out of 114 for £1000. Nice little profit plus major bragging points. Last woman standing which always goes down well.

Obviously haven't weighed while I'm here but the free buffets were all fried food and we didn't have anywhere nearby to go out and eat in the breaks. Also had full english available each morning in hotel but managed to restrict that to 2 out of 3 mornings. Altho croissants on third morning probably wasn't great. Had a "few" drinks on Friday but was very sensible on Saturday and Sunday so that I could concentrate on the game. Edinburgh is very handsome and majestic - I've had a chance to really explore it as I haven't been playing cards all the time. Really glad I came so s*d it if the diet went off the rails a bit. Will catch up with you all properly tomorrow and let you know the damage :(

xx

Ahhh Judith, dont worry too much, you have been really good recently and I know you can get back on it again.

And a massive WELL DONE on the winnings WHOOOOPPP :D

look forward to your post tomorrow xx

--------------------------------------------

Im excited...YEP YEP VERY excited :D

Im going to look at a little car tonight after work, its only a little banger but will do me just fine YAY.

Will update you later

x

Oh god I need someone to come over and take the biscuits out of my hands.. I cant stop myself eating.. Ugh. Anyway thanks girlies for what your saying :) I really shouldnt beat myself up about going off the rails for one week, Ifanything its nice to feel this guilt thou as it shows Ive changed from the eater I used to be who didnt care and this would just be a typical day.
Made a gorgeous risotto tonight,however made waay to much and risotto doesnt keep well..anyone want some? :D

Nee, congrats on the numbers two's! ;) Hehe,Im sure thats even more weight right there. How was the car?

Judith hun, congrats!Wow 1k is definately a nice little prize. Dont worry about the damage,you did the best you could with what was available andhell you were on holiday so you deserved to enjoy yourself x

Now that would be a support group I would join-someone who would come take the biscuits out of my hands!!

Jud- well done! Nee- Well done!!!

Nerves are settling, this time next week you will be talking to a marathoner and not just any marathon, the NY marathon. I will do this. Even if I'm on my hands and knees.

Heh I know,usually my dad is the nagger which stops me eating bad things but the rents are on hols this week.. that probably explains alot!

Nerves are settling, this time next week you will be talking to a marathoner and not just any marathon, the NY marathon. I will do this. Even if I'm on my hands and knees.

That is so awesome :D The fab thing is while running you can take in lovely new york scenery as well.. so jealous! (well.. not so much on the running part of it) How long are you going to be in NY for?

Morning,

I feel sorry for myself, as I have a cold :( and I dont know what I can take as on Exante Arrgghhh

Kellie, I bet your so excited, what an acheivement to be doing the marathon and not only that its in NY, I am sooo jealous, but like hanz, not for the running bit, Ill leave that for you hee hee

Hanz, did you manage to put the biscuits down hee hee, if only we could all do that and ship in to each of us being naughty and remove the bad food hee hee

xx

Morning Wemitts,

I missed ya! Don't want to tell you this morning's weigh in cos its a bit depressing - I'll post the overall result on Thurs. Determined to get back on track and not beat myself up too much. Oh what the hell - I put on 4lbs over the weekend. There, I've said it. But at least i had a p** - jealous or what, Nee??

The odd thing is that I planned to have pizza and didn't. Then when I got home at 11pm I found 3/4 of a large pizza left in the fridge by the dogsitter. And I'm going to throw it away. What a waste, but I really don't fancy it that much. If I'm going to have pizza I want to have exactly what I want in the style I want and not eat it just cos its there. Cos otherwise I get the guilt and the cals without the total enjoyment.

Feeling really tired today so I'm taking it easy and catching up on stuff. 2 x Slimfast and a ready meal I think with catch up X factor and tv.

When do you actually go to NY, Kels?

Hanz, biscuits? A couple can't hurt (I mean individual ones, not packets ;) )

How are my little wemitts? Hanz- have you eaten all teh bisuits yet? We all do it, and I trust that this will be short lived- plus it sounds like you are enjoying it, adn its not just bingeing.
Judith- sound approach. Nee, stop weighing yourslef! it will drive you demented!

I leave my house on Friday morning at 6am....

wow.

Morning Wemitts,

Yesterday didn't go quite as it should - I ended up scoffing choccie instead of a main meal - but my overall cals were ok. So today scales say I've ditched 2lbs already. Happy with that. Will try properly again today. Have treated myself to a Pizza Express sloppy guiseppe as it has only 600 cals - that's only a few more than WW pizza. I'll have it before I go out to cinema later. Otherwise its mainly slimfast again. What I will do if I ever stop liking these coffee ones I'll never know.

Just off out with the doglet who is being very sweet at the moment and looks so gorgeous with her new haircut. Will try to work out how to post a piccie of her. Cold and blustery autumn day - the type of day that is nice to come home to a log fire but my logs aren't delivered until Saturday so I'll have to make do with huddling up next to a radiator.

Hope you are all ok: Nee, keep on keeping on - you're doing brill.
Kels, only a few days until you're heading to the airport - so exciting.
Hanz, I'm sure you are right back on track.
Everyone else, get back on here and let us know how you are doing!

xxxxx

Hey everyone,

Judith, I was jealous but I am now a pooing machine HEE HEE :D

Kellie, I cant help it Im a scaleaholic :) and how exciting for friday, I hope you have the best time and give us all the details on your return xxx

Me, today feel utter poo! I have the cold from hell and feel proper rough. But on a plus side, Im pooing hee hee ;) and I also picked up the ickle car last night...and so far its still running YAY.

xx

Ahhh Judith, we must have posted at the exact same time :D how sweet. Dont worry about the choccie as long as the calories was ok thats a start to getting on top of things

Yes I want to see pics of your doglette, I'll have to do the same with my monsters :D
x

I did put down the biscuits (eventually) and have stopped being naughty. Planned on going to weigh in in last night but instead spent most of the evening ill in the bathroom! Fun times indeed, think I must of picked up something. Anyhoo back to being good this week and had oat so simple porridge for breakfast.. soo good!

o_O post pics of your doggies girls, I love dogs! :D Have been trying to persuade the rents to get a new pet.. and they keep changing their minds.

Ah well try and enjoy it asmuch as you can kel minus the recovery and take pics! I cannot wait to go to NY one day soon, land of sex and the city! ;)

Hanz, given that i arrive in a tracksuit(!) I sadly could not be further from sex and the city, but hopefully by the end with nices hsoes and a good handbag I'll be feeling that way! Nee, i know more about your constitution than my own!!! Judith, what is a sloppy giuseppe we don;t have pizza express here?
yeah where are the others?

Back