'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Just thought, we end the kellie challange on the 6th dont we?? I said I wanted to lose a stone, how is everyone doing?

ps still feel like crap :(

I think I have 2 lb to lose but weigh day is tomorrow so will see.

I have taken today off work, OH's orders!!! dreading calling in work, why is it I get so worried about taking time off when I genuinely feel bad!?

Morning wemitts,

I lost 3lbs today, and measured myself and have lost some inches too (you'll have to look at operation princess to see as cant be bothered to type it again) hee hee

Still feeling poo, but taking today off work to try and get over it and Im supposed to be going fireworks tonight but will have to see how I am.

How is everyone?

Kellie, I bet your very excited now, will miss you but hope you have a fab time xx

Nee, did you give me the lurgy??? I have woken up with sniffles and sore throat damnit. Yesterday was dreadful and after a good start spent most of evening eating. So the 2lbs I lost is back on today which means my WI is a gain of 4lbs for the week. And when I feel poorly I just want to comfort eat and/or sleep all the time. I'll do my best tho.

I;ll miss Kels too but have posted on her thread so hope she sees it before she runs. I'm so envious of her ability to do a marathon.

Taking the dog out now for a short walk and then back to light the fire and curl up in front of daytime crap tv. xxx

curling up and daytime crap tv sounds sooo good, soooo good that Im doing that myself. :D

Sorry for giving you the lergy just thought it was unfair to hogg it all to myself hee hee

Well I woke up with the mother of all headaches and a sore throat.. :(
Still have the headache.. ah well am cuddled up in the darkness of my bedroom keeping all warm and cosy :D
Been a very good girl last 3 days, and hope to continue over the weekend.. this weather makes it so darn hard thou, just want to snack!

oh no another one with the lergy, hope you feel better soon hanz and good on you for staying good, keep it up

xxxx

Evening all,

isnt it cold brrrrrrrRRRRR!!

Hanz, how are you feeling today?

Judith, Having a nice weekend? been up to much?

Colly, how is Calorie counting going?

Ronsy, COME BACK :D

Well, I have had a good weekend but very up and down, have been fighting the temptation of getting a takeaway and very happy & proud to say I havent YAY!! Today hasnt been as bad, only had my morning shake and going to have 2 packs for dinner which will make a nice change! been out alot this weekend too, trying to keep myself busy but stayed in last night for Xfactor and also staying in tonight, and yes, for xfactor :D and Friday night had a girly night, went to the fireworks and then sat and dribbled over my friends having a chinese takeaway!

Loving my little car, she is a banger, but she is my banger, going back 2 months I would have never thought I would even have a car :) I have some freedom again and that is a great feeling!

I wonder if Kellie would have done her marathon now in NY?!! I think there around 10 hrs ahead in which case she would have, so hope she did well and that she is VERY proud of herself, what an acheivement!

xxx

I was coughing and sneezing like a whatever coughs and sneezes a lot yesterday and today my nose feels crusty. And I was awake for 2 hours in the night, and waking up every hour from then on. But other than a little tired and listless and getting things that feel like hot flushes I don't feel like I have a cold.

Hope you feel better soon Inge xx

I am actually feeling abit brighter, back in work today but freeeeezing here!! wet and miserable, not a good way to start of Monday :D

I had hubby under my feet most of last week, working from home due to the tube strike. He's actually deigned to go back to the office today. Next thing I know he'll probably be off with a cold and I'll never get my decorating done (I am doing the bathroom so I can't really do it when he's home)

Lets hope he doesnt come home then so you can get it all done :D and if he does come in just spin him and walk him back out the door hee hee

Morning! (ok more like afternoon but still) Not feeling great again today, could not sleep last night either Inge :( Seems like I was wide awake listening to the rain and wind till about 5am when I finally nodded off only to be woken by the supply agency at 7.30 this morning wondering if I could work. Why is it they always have work when I cant do it! So knackered and couldnt get back to sleep again till 10am hence currently still in pj's!

This season is driving me crazy, I seem so much hungrier lately and just want to eat.. summer was so much easier to get through. Have resorted to nightly porridge's as my daily bread/cereals choiceb to get me through.. Mm golden syrup flavour too.

i'm getting on not too bad thanks nee! been ill almost a week now which sucks, so not been at the gym as am struggling to breathe properly at times anyway and think the exercise could be the end of me :eek: gonna go tomorrow morning though and try to do even a little exercise without pushing myself too hard. how are you getting on lovely?xx

i'm getting on not too bad thanks nee! been ill almost a week now which sucks, so not been at the gym as am struggling to breathe properly at times anyway and think the exercise could be the end of me :eek: gonna go tomorrow morning though and try to do even a little exercise without pushing myself too hard. how are you getting on lovely?xx

This feeling ill malarky is definately no good is it!?! Lets hope we all get over it soon!

Have you been doctors about your breathing hun? I know you went to the chemist but you need to be careful!

Im doing well, but have to say i have no idea how as all I want to do at the minute is eat!!!

Morning! (ok more like afternoon but still) Not feeling great again today, could not sleep last night either Inge :( Seems like I was wide awake listening to the rain and wind till about 5am when I finally nodded off only to be woken by the supply agency at 7.30 this morning wondering if I could work. Why is it they always have work when I cant do it! So knackered and couldnt get back to sleep again till 10am hence currently still in pj's!

This season is driving me crazy, I seem so much hungrier lately and just want to eat.. summer was so much easier to get through. Have resorted to nightly porridge's as my daily bread/cereals choiceb to get me through.. Mm golden syrup flavour too.

There is nothing worse than a crap nights sleep, hope you get a better night tonight.

I definately think when its colder you want to eat more, but try to behave although golden syrup YUM!

----------------------------------------------------------

What an absolutely miserable day!!!

I havent taken the dogs out oops, no doubt Ill see some destruction tomorrow for that!

I want to get a swimming outfit but something that doesnt show all of me, if that makes sense, I have no idea where to get something?!

x

i got a swim dress from here hun and it's flattering and covers bum, i really like it xx

Womens Swimwear at Bonmarche: Ladies Swimsuits, Printed Kaftans, Floral Tankini's and Plain Bandeau Swimsuit

i'm getting better, o/h is the same about telling me to go docs, i wish i had £1 for every time he said it i'd be in the market for some perfume or something lol :) i am getting better though. just taking it easy xx

Did you get one of the dress style ones?

Ideally I want a tankini but the bottoms more lke french knickers, help me find some :)

And keep taking it easy, my orders :D

Back