'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

kels, Welcome back hun! :D o_O how was new york?

Im not sure via the expenses thing but it prob wouldnt help to annoy the agency as they pretty much control If I get work or not and if they offer days to me so I'm just gonna let it go as even thou its annoying it was an honest mistake.

Kellie, must be such an amazing feeling to have done the marathon, Im so impressed. How are you feeling now your back, and I hope your not sore xx

Hanz, good point, dont want them to not offer you work so dont bop them on the nose in that case :)

Judith, Come and post ;) xx

Today I lost 1lb! I had a KFC last night (stupid idiot!!!) but at least I have a loss, I also have lost 1 1/2 inches of my waist, will look at full measurements over the weekend!

I need to refocus as worried Im gonna lose my mojo, but today I will concerntrate on that! then tomorrow I need to work out somekind of exercise plan! There is a gym really close to my work that are around £30pm and as I drove past it last night they had a big banner saying one month trial so I might have to find out more!

How is everyone today?

x

I planned to go to the gym this morning, and woke at midday. I don't think I have ever slept that long. So goodbye gym I think, just for today. I weighed myself- 8 lbs on, but I genuinely don't mind. I know a lot will be gone in a week. Plus, I just ran a marathon!!!!

Ladies I recommend it to anyone. The feeling of achievement is just amazing, it feels like I have accomplished! I'm planning a night out with the girls tomorrow night to celebrate, and probably head to my paretns this evening, I can't wait to see my mum. I can still hear the people shouting for me on the route (we have our names on our t-shirts) and the fire officers chanting my name- absolutely buzzing when i think back. I wish I could bottle the feeling and drink it during those low points.

I was a bit sore on mon and tues- my IT band (side of leg) was really pulling and steps were difficult but now, no I'm grand!

Hanz, any work today? Nee, keep the head up, keep going, you are fab my dear. I was thinking on YOU ALL during the run. Thank you so much for the support through the months

you most certainly deserve to celebrate hun, Must be so fab knowing you have ran a marathon and not just any but NEW YORK baby YEAHHH

bet your mum will make a massive fuss of you :D

Kellie that sounds amazing ;D I cant imagine the huge senseof achievement you get after something like that. Def dont worry about missing gymfora day,you deserve a day off hun!

No work today,havent been feeling great all week and has got worse today so been in bed most of the day sick which sucks alot and cant talk much (which I think my parents are quite enjoying!) :(

Oh dear.. the rents came back from shopping today with the first of many christmas items to be stored away.. including chocolate, biscuits,xmas pudding and my ultimate weakness chocolate rum truffles which I can eat by the trayful on a bad day. Im fine if these items arent inmy house..but knowing there downstairs will be tricky!

Im kind of getting excited for xmas this year..and not just because xmas week is a food freedom week where Im going off plan for a week, sad but Im already planning foods Im going to have which I havent eaten in months!
Starting to plan for my job interview for next week.. a bit nervous but trying not to get to excited about it but am very hopeful!

OOhh the treats sound yummy hanz, withold the temptation hee hee

Good luck with the interview, Im sure you will do a fab job :) Is it teaching?

Yeap, Its a part time class teacher post for a mixed year 3/4 class. Would really love to get it, so hope it all goes well but up against 4 other people for the job.

Hanz good luck in interview, be positive and enthusiastic.
Christmas treats, guess its that time, I need to start thinking about gifts.

And Aidan is gone from X factor, well I reckon he wasn;t going to win, but I cannot believe Katie survived again. I do like her, but maybe I'm the only one in the world that does! Oh but I like Matt more :)

Yeap, Its a part time class teacher post for a mixed year 3/4 class. Would really love to get it, so hope it all goes well but up against 4 other people for the job.

Oooh goodluck hun, You need to think of some tactics to beat the others ha ha

xx

And Aidan is gone from X factor, well I reckon he wasn;t going to win, but I cannot believe Katie survived again. I do like her, but maybe I'm the only one in the world that does! Oh but I like Matt more :)

I know, I was quite shocked I thought Katie had to leave this time!!

I quite like her too, but she is a major drama queen isnt she!!

Matt <3

ok still have not gone for my walk! ok soon i promise.
Nee are you online at work? If so- I am jealous. But saying that, the interenet wastes so much of my time- i've spent well over an hour reading articles on runners world about well, running!

Yeah half way through my weight loss, well there are a couple of "Holdiay pounds" not added yet there too. i am just aiming to get to 11 7 by Christmas. My half marathon is further away than I thought so I'm goign to train for a 10k for Christmas to see how fast I can get (i run long, not fast, so something a bit different.) I also need to
Unpack and tidy
Meet a friend for lunch
drop into work
Visit my brother because I left my purce in my niece's nappy bag on saturday so yes GET UP KELLIE

Ha ha yes indeed I am at work being rebellious :)

Enjoy your walk hun and doing your bits and bobs

xx

Hello Ladies, I’m so sorry I have been missing for so long but I have been through a tough few months and my reaction when emotionally overwhelmed is to keep to myself until I get my head around what’s going on around me.

I have been “very” bad and comfort eaten my way back to sanity so no surprise I have a huge amount to lose (again!!) I'm still emotional so I may hide away now and again but if you can put up with me going AWOL now and again I would love to re-join the group (if that’s okay with all of you), as I have missed you all but did not want to come on when I knew I was in such an unhappy state of mind.

I won’t be dieting just trying to maintain until I feel strong enough to start losing again which hopefully will be soon.

I'm off to read about what you've doing while I was away.
xxx

Last edited:
Hello Ladies, I’m so sorry I have been missing for so long but I have been through a tough few months and my reaction when emotionally overwhelmed is to keep to myself until I get my head around what’s going on around me.

I have been “very” bad and comfort eaten my way back to sanity so no surprise I have a huge amount to lose (again!!) I'm still emotional so I may hide away now and again but if you can put up with me going AWOL now and again I would love to re-join the group (if that’s okay with all of you), as I have missed you all but did not want to come on when I knew I was in such an unhappy state of mind.

I won’t be dieting just trying to maintain until I feel strong enough to start losing again which hopefully will be soon.

xxx

Hey Ronsy, so good to see you back :D

Missed you loads. Sounds like you have been having a tough time, so take all the time you need, and if it helps, you can always rant on here, we will always listen if you need us.

Look forward to seeing more posts from you, and I wish you lots of luck in maintaining for a while xx

ronsy, you always have a home with us. Thinking on ya honey x

Defo, welcome home Ronsy :D

xxx

Ronsy - I'm in the same boat but don't even have an excuse! Glad to see you back. xx

Sorry I've been MIA for so long - I'm a pants friend. I always find a holiday disrupts my diet/resolve and it can take months to get back on track. I went to Scotland at end of Oct after a brilliant 5 wks when not a drop of alcohol passed my lips and I didn't have a single takeaway. Since then its been chaos. On Sunday I even let a friend run me home so I could drop off my car so we could go back out to an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet and I could have a couple of drinks. Madness.

I've been lurking on the site but not posting out of shame but I couldn't resist posting a big well done to our Kels. I'm not going far but I'm not much help at the mo. xx

Ronsy - I'm in the same boat but don't even have an excuse! Glad to see you back. xx

Sorry I've been MIA for so long - I'm a pants friend. I always find a holiday disrupts my diet/resolve and it can take months to get back on track. I went to Scotland at end of Oct after a brilliant 5 wks when not a drop of alcohol passed my lips and I didn't have a single takeaway. Since then its been chaos. On Sunday I even let a friend run me home so I could drop off my car so we could go back out to an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet and I could have a couple of drinks. Madness.

I've been lurking on the site but not posting out of shame but I couldn't resist posting a big well done to our Kels. I'm not going far but I'm not much help at the mo. xx

Judith, dont EVER feel ashamed, I know what you mean though I think it makes you feel a little embarresed but I now try to make a point of posting even if Im bad as i think it helps me own up to my issues.

You'll get there hun and just keep posting or I will come and hunt you down...and we both know I will too hee hee

xxxx

Seriously ANGRY!!!

Im sooo upset!!

Just been stupid again!! and not even on a small scale!

Why do I do it!!!????!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel like a whale, I am hurting from stuffing so much!

Seriously, though I dont wanna be that fat person who has no self control, I wanna be able to stick to it!!

I do actually partly blame the OH he put the thought in my head and before I knew it we were at KFC!!

:banghead: Right after giving myself a kicking I am gonna make sure tomorrow nothing gets in my way!!

Have said to the OH that thats it now, no more, no more mentioning of food and to not even discuss the ftuff with me till im ready, Think he feels quite bad, and agreed to help me as best he can.

Also think I might not weigh this week, or should I?

xx

ps, found this on the daily mail...

Slimming World 'Woman of the Year' Harriet Jenkins dropped 10 dress sizes | Mail Online

Oh dear, Nee, what can I say? You just have to keep your resolve up and try, try again.

I just read the article you linked to. It's a great success story of course, but the people in these articles never seem to have an "off" day after they joined whichever club or diet plan they chose. I guess there must be some people who stick to it 100% from first day to last, and they must be the ones who win these titles. But I am not sure how helpful it is to the morale. I'd prefer to hear about slimmers who got there in the end in spite of all sorts of setbacks and backslidings they had to recover from.

yes, I agree Inge, I suppose I just thought it made me realise it can be done I just have to sort myself out xx

Back