'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Hello I'm back after a long spell away,and with alot to loose.Will get weighed on Monday but wanted to get started with the healthy eating as i was mentally ready to do it.Hope you are all doing well i need to do alot of reading to see what everyone is up to,bye for now :)

Good luck Hanz I hope you post later to tell us how your first day went, and I hope it makes the dieting easier today too, fingers crossed on both xx

It went really well :D The class and nice and get involved and my nightmares that something would go wrong didnt! The only bad thing is this chest cough I picked up somehow as Ive pretty much had no voice today, which didnt make teaching very easy.. I was so croakey :( Still,it hurt like hell but I got through (no way I couldnof called in sick first day of work!) Hopefully the voice will hold out till tomorrow too and then fridays free to go to the doctors.
Made dieting easier, eating anything remotely hard hurt, so lots of liquid, muller lights and cereal! :p

Welcome back slimmer :D

:missing:

(I am here - just building up to it. Waiting for TT to go back to Uni and then assess the damage. Its going to be bad. I missed you all. xx)

It went really well :D The class and nice and get involved and my nightmares that something would go wrong didnt! The only bad thing is this chest cough I picked up somehow as Ive pretty much had no voice today, which didnt make teaching very easy.. I was so croakey :( Still,it hurt like hell but I got through (no way I couldnof called in sick first day of work!) Hopefully the voice will hold out till tomorrow too and then fridays free to go to the doctors.
Made dieting easier, eating anything remotely hard hurt, so lots of liquid, muller lights and cereal! :p

Welcome back slimmer :D

Ahhh so glad it went well YAY, bad news about the cough tho, hope it goes away very soon xxx

let us know how day 2 goes :D

And yes, Slimmer, welcome back xx

:missing:

(I am here - just building up to it. Waiting for TT to go back to Uni and then assess the damage. Its going to be bad. I missed you all. xx)

YAY Judith is back, when is TT back at Uni? xx

i'm going to a motivation clinic this evening- thinking about getting extra help to do this- i'll update after with the derails. has anyone ese tried this way?

Oooh that sounds interesting, Ive not heard of that kind of thing before, fill us in after you have been xx

--------------------------------------

I did my first weigh in today and have lost 9lbs YAY xx

Yeay Nee! Thats awesome :D

o_O Kel, what is that? I can only assume maybe its a bit like class I goto everyweek where you chat about loosing weight etc.

Been to the doc today and have a nasty viral infection, so have been told to do nothing all weekend.. I can live with that. Also on plus side I have no appetite so have only had a bowl of soup in the last day and a half.. gotta help kickstart my first week back!

Oh no hanz, hope you get to relax all weekend and feel better, how has your first week gone at school?

xx

YAY Well done Nee on the 9lbs :D
That's a LOT. Keep smiling!

I am soooo ill it's unreal! I've had this flu thing for ages now, been to the doctor 3 times now, 1st time I got told I had tonsilitis, 2nd time was Bronchitis, and 3rd time this morning got told I have a windpipe infection. WTF.
Anyway, I have a wee bag of drugs to take and lots of sleep required.
Yesterday I mananged to eat some cereal and 4 ryvitas with cucumber. Today some tomato soup! Grrrr to being ill.
Anyway, nap time now, have a good Friday everyone!

I was eating whatever I wanted for 9 days over xmas and put on about 5lb. That's not bad in the grand scheme of things, but it's still 1lb every two days which implies I was eating 3,500Kcal more than I needed everyday - when eating as I like. This doesn't bode well for maintenance if I should ever get to that stage!

I have lost about half of that gain this week and am once more "16-stone-something", which is psychologically comforting at least. Now, if only my "whatever I like" had less calories in it!!

I am signing up for motivation weight loss. Someone I know did it 2 years ago, and has kept the weight off. Apparently 86% do keep it off after 4 years. Here's hoping I can be one of the 86%! So basically it is a 20 week programme, with a weekly consultation, one on one, largely looking at our mental weight- why we eat what we eat when we eat. Its low carb low fat high protein which will be interesting, but its about eating from all food groups.

The consultant I have did the programme herself before becoming a consultant, which I like. I know I can run a marathon, but I need extra help to get down to my dream weight. I was delighted though when the scales said I was 12 9- lighter than I thought with clothes on in the evening! Anyway, as we all know every scale is different.( i refuse to change my tracker until my birthday, my mental weight is still 11 10!)

I start properly next Wednesday, and my aim is to be a pound lighter by then!
I bought a book called "when you eat at the refrigerator, pull up a chair" by Geneen Roth andI love it!

Karma- oddly i downloaded the same ap! BUT I cannot use it- It takes too much time to type in stuff. Maybe I'l have to learn tho :( to you and Hanz- mind yourselves, it sounds awful, adn HAnz I'm glad the class are nice, but I'd say they see you as friendly and respectful and a good teacher and that's why they are good to ya;)

Nee, don't heed your dad. My Dad's fatter than I, which always helps. Keep the chin up, remember your priorities and look at the great way your life has developed- you are full of determination.
(Judith, enjoy the chocolate and pizzas this week before you come back!)

Slimmer , Inge best of luck also in 2011.
Have a good day y'all :)

Wow, that sounds really good Kel :) I can see how that would really help, def think getting all the mental stuff sorted out one on one would go a long way to sorting it out long term.I hope it goes well :D

Am feeling much better this evening after two days of doing nothing and being in bed drinking liquids and loads of cough/cold meds. Have only had soup and a bit of mushy cereal too so weight loss wise its got to of helped.. at least theres a upside! Worried how my weigh in will be on tues, havent been weighed since tues before xmas day so prob put on a wee bit since then.

ooh good luck for that kellie, it sounds really positive and i look forward to hearing your feedback from it!

guess what guys, i'm meeting ronsy for coffee next week :D :D :D

Hanz, goodluck for tomorrows weigh in, let us know the result x

Kellie, that does sound so good, i hope you find it helps, and if it does, I may have to hunt one down in my area too :D xx

Collie, Yay, how cool, send her love, from me and all of us, is she local to you? So jealous hee hee xx

---------------------------------------

I finished the show last night, sad today and eating as compensation but will be back on it tomorrow

xx

Happy New Year, Wemitts!

Its been a strange couple of months. My lovely TT going off to Uni was tougher than I thought and I just fell so far off the waggon. I probably didn't eat any worse over the holidays than I did before them, i.e. just continous stuffing junk/chocolate/large portions in my gob as fast as I could. After TT went in Sept I coped ok initially but stopped planning and cooking proper meals, enjoying the freedom. Then in October we had a horrible weekend together and I was so miserable that I ate and ate until he came home in mid-December. Christmas and spoiling us both with lots of meals out and takeaways on top of the existing damage = its no surprise that the news is bad. Basically I am back to where I started last March and all that good work is out the window :(

So Day 1 was yesterday and weigh-in will be Fridays. I'm thinking of trying WW's new Points diet coupled with the occasional Slimfast for convenience. I'm going to ask my GP for a referral to the local "activities" programme where you can get the support of a personal trainer on the cheap. Although I can't believe how little interest I have in exercise tbh.

Feeling pretty depressed that I'm at this point again - I wonder when will it ever end? But I feel disgusted with myself and I look horrendous in all my clothes so I'm just going to have to "man up".

I've missed you guys a lot and hope that we can do it together again cos I'd be happy to just get rid of the 2 stone I lost last year again - and I couldn't have done that without you.

xx

AHhh Judith, Im glad your back with us, and of course we can do this, thats why were the WEMITT's :D

You have had some tough transistions, but time to start again, drawer a line under last year and forget it, thats what im doing hee hee :D

I weigh on a friday too, so could be fun YAY

xxx

Judith glad your back hun :D Its a hard thing to get back on it again after all your hard work and think its awesome your doing it and taking us along with you!

Back from WI tonight, I honestly have no idea how the hell I managed it but I have lost 2lb since the week before christmas?! Im sure its very annoying esp to my mum(My mum put on like 9lb over xmas and I ate just as bad as her, but have been better last week) Anyways, so im guessing being ill and not eating for 3 days last week and starting my new job and stressing over it must of help me out so woohoo can jump back on plan now. My new job is going really well, im starting to feel like there my class and enjoying teaching...just got to get used to the workload.

Judith glad your back hun :D Its a hard thing to get back on it again after all your hard work and think its awesome your doing it and taking us along with you!

Back from WI tonight, I honestly have no idea how the hell I managed it but I have lost 2lb since the week before christmas?! Im sure its very annoying esp to my mum(My mum put on like 9lb over xmas and I ate just as bad as her, but have been better last week) Anyways, so im guessing being ill and not eating for 3 days last week and starting my new job and stressing over it must of help me out so woohoo can jump back on plan now. My new job is going really well, im starting to feel like there my class and enjoying teaching...just got to get used to the workload.

Wow, well done Hanz, not great that you havent been well but woo hoo to even managing to lose over xmas, YAY xxx

Also, really glad your settling in at work, long may the enjoyment continue xxx

Only once in the history of all my dieting have I managed to sts over xmas let alone lose - so :happy096: . And really glad the job is going well. xx

I've had a reasonably good day today. I'm following the WW Propoints out of the Daily Mail (hate the paper but couldn't resist having a look and getting the voucher for first meeting). I feel I've eaten far too much (porridge with fruit, fry up for lunch, veg curry and rice for supper + my 5 extra treat PPs) and I can't quite believe I can eat as much fruit as I want. All sounds too good to be true but it if works, it will be the best diet EVER. So watch this space!

Hope you all had a good day. xx

Back