'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Haha collie I love it, Go cool down woman! :D Definately Kels should be fun and he has like huge 42 inch tv in his bedroom.. seriously jealous of that one! (He actually has a really nice bedroom for a guy.. almost too tidy haha)

Hanz, what was a lady doing in his bedroom after the first date??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SOOO jealous.

Oo well... uhm.. I may have spent the night as I had some drinks and couldnt drive home, I was good...ish promise miss! :p

ISH?! thats my girl! hahaha. last time i got flirty with someone new i was most unladylike. we were flirting on the sofa and i just turned round and said "fancy a f*** then?"

:D

Oh my what I have I come home too ladies hee hee

ISH?! thats my girl! hahaha. last time i got flirty with someone new i was most unladylike. we were flirting on the sofa and i just turned round and said "fancy a f*** then?"

:eek:Behave you... naughty!!

Oo well... uhm.. I may have spent the night as I had some drinks and couldnt drive home, I was good...ish promise miss! :p

Hee hee go you, ish qualifys for being good I think ;)

Hanz, what was a lady doing in his bedroom after the first date??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SOOO jealous.

Arent you dating a little at the moment too? Oooh all this love going round ...so sweet, I love it xxx

Sorry Mummy Nee!! No love for me, boooo! I'm too crass and unlovable ;)

Colly, you are so loveable, so shut it RIGHT ;)

xx

Tell a beautiful man that!! Haha.

They should see it without me telling them, but should require my assistance, you may shout the famous name of 'NEEEEEE' ;)

xx

Haha, awesome! :D I wish I had the confidence to do anything like that just once in a while..im not very impulsive, im still working on that bit of me!

o_O yes Kels, I forgot to ask about your man of the moment, comic boy right?..Ive been dipping into your diaries so see bits and pieces. Hows it going?

Sorry Mummy Nee!! No love for me, boooo! I'm too crass and unlovable ;)

Lies! Im with Nee, if you have any problems we willgo roundand sort em out! Im pretty handy with a hockey stick :D

Ahhh lots of happy storys, I love it, I want all the details for thursday apart from the 'ish' bits ;)

Haha Nee, I shall definately fill you ladies in!
My week is getting better, lost 2lb tonight woohoo! :D So thats 6lb to go till end of febuary.

If I loose more than a 1lb next week I will finally be in the 13's for the first time.well ever that I can remember!!

Oh I just love this thread and all you brilliant Wemitts. Make the most of it you young things - things will be fewer and further between when you get old and wrinkly like me :(

Diet crawling along - maybe lost half a pound this week. WI was Sunday and I'd lost total of 31/2 lbs since i started 2 weeks before. I told you this WW diet was too good to be true!!! Sticking with it a bit longer tho and if it doesn't work I'll go back to counting those horrible pesky calories.

xxx

Nee - 18lbs to lose - 18lbs to go
Kell- 10lbs to lose- 10 lbs to go
Judith- 8lb to lose, 8lb to go
colly- 14lb to lose- 14lb to go.
Hanz - 8lbs to lose - 6lbs to go

Well done hanz, Ive updated the thingy....

Judith, I think your doing well, maybe make the most of what it allows, it may come good for you?

xx

Kell- 10lbs to lose- 8 lbs to go

Good morning my little snufflebumps, how are you all. I am goign to teh gym. I didn't go yesterday so I'm pushing myself today. I only do 5/6 sessions a week, which trust me, for me, is casual,and I want to keep it that way. I need to learn to eat less, not run more. Although I still want to run.

Life is confusing isn't it?

Hnaz i hope you are floating about dreaming of this date tomorrow night. Ah to be young and beautiful again! Judith, stick with WW. They don't do dramatic losses but maybe a steady approach would help in the long run? I've signed up for 20 weeks of my programme, adn this is the end of week 2. And I feel hungry. But I am getting to grips with portions and protein, so give me another week and we'll see.

Kell- 10lbs to lose- 8 lbs to go

Good morning my little snufflebumps, how are you all. I am goign to teh gym. I didn't go yesterday so I'm pushing myself today. I only do 5/6 sessions a week, which trust me, for me, is casual,and I want to keep it that way. I need to learn to eat less, not run more. Although I still want to run.

Life is confusing isn't it?

Hnaz i hope you are floating about dreaming of this date tomorrow night. Ah to be young and beautiful again! Judith, stick with WW. They don't do dramatic losses but maybe a steady approach would help in the long run? I've signed up for 20 weeks of my programme, adn this is the end of week 2. And I feel hungry. But I am getting to grips with portions and protein, so give me another week and we'll see.

Oooh loving snufflebumps :D

I see your down 2lbs Kellie, well done

---------------------------------------------

Im having TOTM pains...again!! Im sure I have been on for 2 weeks!!!!

Anyway, have a good day lovelies

xx

Haha beautiful may take it a step too far but I'll the take the young kels :D Im very exciteable hopefully I'll make it through work tomorrow then going to see a friend for a gossip before his. Its turning into a great week this week, my first new teacher observation was today and went really well. Finally everything in my life all seems to be comming together after a year odd of just misery.

o_O canada? I dont know anything but that seems like an interesting question..!

Back