'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

hanz, hope it goes well tonight, Im really excited for you :D and its great to see things going your way :)

Kellie, I think Canada, you need to have a job to go to, and you can live there for 2 years, I suppose like a sponsership, there are loads of websites on living in canada and usa which can give you lots of info. Canada is easier to go to than USA but there are still rules, not sure if that helps but I hope it does ;)

God, Im so tired today, could sleep straight away but have another 14 hour day ahead of me! WI tomorrow and scales arent shifting very well Booo :(

Ah I do love you ladies! Well off to go teach 8yr olds about the rainforest, wahey. x

Have fun in Dublin Kellie, and Hanz, hope the date has gone super :D

Nee - 18lbs to lose - 16lbs to go
Kell- 10lbs to lose- 8 lbs to go
Judith- 8lb to lose, 8lb to go
colly- 14lb to lose- 14lb to go.
Hanz - 8lbs to lose - 6lbs to go

Lost 2lbs this week, not as good as I had hoped but at least its going down :D

Hope everyone is ok

xx

Last edited:
Wooo Nee 3lb loss is good :D congrats!

Date went very well, he cooked for me and everything! It was so nice to just do nothing but just cuddle up and watch a film.. I can see why girls love this kind of thing now! Im really starting to like this guy alot. Seeing him again tonight, at least wont have to worry its a school night!

o_O Kels what you up to in dublin?

Wooo Nee 3lb loss is good :D congrats!

Date went very well, he cooked for me and everything! It was so nice to just do nothing but just cuddle up and watch a film.. I can see why girls love this kind of thing now! Im really starting to like this guy alot. Seeing him again tonight, at least wont have to worry its a school night!

o_O Kels what you up to in dublin?

I had to recheck my loss, I meant 2 lbs not 3 eeek ooops :eek:

Ahhh sounds like you had a lovely time Hanz, so happy for you

xx

2lb is very good too miss, as long as its going away :D

Well done on your loss Nee - brilliant. Hanz, RE-E-ESULT!! Kels, enjoy Dublin - always wanted to go there for the poker as its meant to be mint.

I overslept this morning and only just made it to work in time so completely forgot to weigh and then didn't want to weigh when I got in. Will see tomorrow. Been good last few days but off to play poker this weekend with the gang and so it could be time for first drink in 3 weeks plus I have little control over the food I have. However I am packing a couple of slimfast just to help out.

Have a great weekend everyone. xx

Blue butterfly - 14lbs to lose - 14lb to go

I kinda feel like I'm crashing the party here coz you lovely lot already seem to know each other but can I join the challenge pwetty please??

I kinda feel like I'm crashing the party here coz you lovely lot already seem to know each other but can I join the challenge pwetty please??

Helloooo :D Welcome! I like your tattoo, so pretty! Welcome to what I like tocall weight gossip central..hehe.

I am spending my evening marking books and watching tv with a big smile on my face :D After two nights seeing new boy im a happy girlie. However the boy is also a very bad temptation with chocolate and popcorn which I may have eaten.. and even a bacon roll this morning! Opps.

OOOOHHHH gossip can i join to, Nothing better than a bit of gossip xxxxx

Oh and date sounds fab i want one lol!! I hate being single its awful lol....

Blue butterfly - 14lbs to lose - 14lb to go

Welcome, of course you can join in xxx

Helloooo :D Welcome! I like your tattoo, so pretty! Welcome to what I like tocall weight gossip central..hehe.

I am spending my evening marking books and watching tv with a big smile on my face :D After two nights seeing new boy im a happy girlie. However the boy is also a very bad temptation with chocolate and popcorn which I may have eaten.. and even a bacon roll this morning! Opps.

Loving the big smile hanz, you really deserve this YAY, so when is the next date? and what is planned?

xx

enjoy the moments nee, think 80% good, 20% no rules apply (at least at this point- life is for enjoying)

Oooh yes, Im with you there sweets, apart from my billion issues in life hee hee

xx

OOOOHHHH gossip can i join to, Nothing better than a bit of gossip xxxxx

Gossip away Debsxdiet...indeed gossip away :D

Oh and date sounds fab i want one lol!! I hate being single its awful lol....

Sometimes I think singledom is the way forward, freedom, independance, just you and the wide open world hee hee

-------------------------------------------------

Today is my day off, and I woke up far to early, why does that happen??? Mind you, I may be awake but Im not really doing anything, its sunday afterall ;)

Finished the show last night and rolled home at 12pm, must be honest and Im glad that show is over, was an opera type thing, and not the greatest one either so a sweet sigh of relief and onto the next one on Monday & Tues, then no idea when Ill be working next, but ill worry about that then :p

Having lots of friend issues, I feel totally like the black sheep (when Im blatently the coolest one hee hee ;)) feel like there is no effort from them at all, and if I say anything I get really shitty remarks, is it just me being paranoid?!?

yeah lol i have decided i should sta single until i am happier with my body! My diet always goes outta the window when i m happily settled with a guy lol!! So it will be singledom for me for the foreseeable future! Besides i have far too much going on. Job interview for a very exciting promotion next Thursday and if i get it i will be so unbelieveably busy and i will have to relocate!! Watch out world Debs is on the war path lol......

I know what you mean about the friends thing! Mine are not a group of friends which makes life difficult and my friends would have nothing in common with each other (Very Bizzare) I m gonna be Me,Me,Me for a while well i will try my bestest lol...

Enjoy ur day off xx

Back