'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Oooh goodluck with the promotion, fingers crossed :D

Sadly mine are a group, so its feels like a nightmare, never getting everyone together at the same time, without having to really try to arrange it...whilst none of them do a thing...maybe there just not bothered?!

lol!! If i tried to put mine together there would be fireworks lol!! Maybe they r at the age now where they cant be bothered having fun anymore lol??? Sometimes i feel i m at the age where i just cant be bothered xx

Thats how Im starting to get, I cant be bothered, to bother if they cant be bothered to bother with me....bother bother bother hee hee

I know what you mean,because last year I had a lot of free time being unemployed I used to be the one arranging meet ups andmaking the effort and all because all the others were working but now were all as busy as each other so is def tough!

Oo enjoy the day off Nee :D

Heya debs! Good luck with the interview on tues, sounds very exciting! Men are definately not good for diet.. how can they get away with eating so much?! Mystifiying..

Not sure when next date is, he wants me to come over tonight (apparently after spending thurs and friday night hanging out with me hes not sick of me yet.. scary stuff.) Should really try and get some work done today thou!

Oooh go go go go go go ..... and enjoy, let us know what you decide to do :D or are we playing a little harder to get and 'not so' available Eeeek I love it

x

Haha, I wouldnt even know how to try and play hard to get! It would totally backfire anyway as hes so honest and upfront it would probably put him off. I'll see how fast I get through all my marking and then decide :)

Haha, I wouldnt even know how to try and play hard to get! It would totally backfire anyway as hes so honest and upfront it would probably put him off. I'll see how fast I get through all my marking and then decide :)

oooh get marking then lady :)

UGH I remember marking when i was training as a teacher lol coming home with piles of jotters :( Man = Honest and Upfront omg grab hold and keep not many around lol!

UGH I remember marking when i was training as a teacher lol coming home with piles of jotters :( Man = Honest and Upfront omg grab hold and keep not many around lol!

Haha, I know! Ive never had a guy this honest before. Sadly my marking and planning for the week are still not done :/ my brothers home tomorrow so trying to get done as much as possible so can spend time with him too. My fault for leaving so much to the weekend. Ah well!

How has everyones weekends been?

Hello everyone, Gone abit quiet in here again, we are all very bad ha ha

Hanz did you make it to Mr Honests on Sunday?

Kellie, How was dublin? and any more thoughts on your exciting new adventures?

Judith, Oi, get back here ;)

Colly, your not here enough lady, making me angry :p

Debs, how are you?

Nee...Hello everyone :D

Diet been good, quite proud and yesterday I made it into the 16's woo hoo :) Im now off work and not sure when Im next in so going to enjoy a chance to relax!

Hope everyone has a good day

xxx

nee i love you when you're angry ;)

ooooh *gets all tingly* lol x

Yay I gave someone tingles :p

:D

how are you doing this evening miss nee? x

Doing ok, got a headache but think I need to up me water :)

OH driving me crazy!!! Not sure what to do anymore :(

But yes other than that all is good in the hood, hows you lovely?

x

aww whats up with o/h? you can pm if you need to chat. i'm doing very well thanks sweetheart xx

Will send a PM xx

Hey there everyone. I know I went off again - been away for weekend and very busy and away again this weekend. Have given up on the WW propoints thingy: definately wasn't going to work. I would probably lose half a pound a week if I didn't ever slip up but thats not going to happen! So I'm back to calorie counting. At weekend I drank a lot after 3 weeks of no drinking but got straight back on waggon on sunday. WI tomorrow so we'll see if any of this cutting down has worked. Glad to know you are all being good and enjoying life. How did we all do in Janurary?? xx

Back