'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

from post christmas to the end of january i lost 13lb, woohoo! good luck for wi :)

Hey there everyone. I know I went off again - been away for weekend and very busy and away again this weekend. Have given up on the WW propoints thingy: definately wasn't going to work. I would probably lose half a pound a week if I didn't ever slip up but thats not going to happen! So I'm back to calorie counting. At weekend I drank a lot after 3 weeks of no drinking but got straight back on waggon on sunday. WI tomorrow so we'll see if any of this cutting down has worked. Glad to know you are all being good and enjoying life. How did we all do in Janurary?? xx

You have to do what works for you, so if calorie counting is best then good for you :) And Im very proud you got straight on the wagon after your drinking session :D

I lost 15lbs in January

Good luck for your weigh in

xxx

from post christmas to the end of january i lost 13lb, woohoo! good luck for wi :)

Well done Colly, thats fab xx

Nee - Didnt get to in the end, too much work however did go over there last night for another food & film night which was good :D

Lost 1/2 pound this week which was a miracle really seeing what I had eaten so total Jan loss is 4lb which considering the crazy month Ive had is ok for me.

Nee - Didnt get to in the end, too much work however did go over there last night for another food & film night which was good :D

Lost 1/2 pound this week which was a miracle really seeing what I had eaten so total Jan loss is 4lb which considering the crazy month Ive had is ok for me.

Well done for you loss sweets ill update the challenge thing xxx

Glad you had a good night again with him, so happy for you

xx

------------------------------------------------------------

Nee - 18lbs to lose - 16lbs to go
Kell- 10lbs to lose- 8 lbs to go
Judith- 8lb to lose, 8lb to go
colly- 14lb to lose- 14lb to go.
Hanz - 8lbs to lose - 4 1/2lbs to go
Blue butterfly - 14lbs to lose - 14lb to go

ooh ooh yeah, the scales finally moved again this week

Nee - 18lbs to lose - 16lbs to go
colly- 14lb to lose- 11lb to go.

well done colly so pleased xxx

Hey hey hey everyone. Well done on all your January losses. Great start to 2011.

WI this morning shows a loss for January of 6lbs - whoop di do. I'm very happy with that as its been very up and down.

My head is in a very strange place at the moment as I just had a "visit" from my TT. Yes, he decided to come home at the last minute yesterday and stay with his girlfriend instead of me. So he turned up to surprise me today but was only stopping for an hour as they had loads to do. I'm going away tomorrow to see my mom and play poker on Saturday so, although he's staying until Sunday it looked like I wouldn't see him again. However I have persuaded them to let me take them out for food tonight so I'll be picking them up later. Having been a single parent with an only child for 18 years I can't begin to explain how close we've always been and now its like meeting an acquaintance. Truly, deeply discomforting. I know I should be proud that I've bought him up to be independent and self-sufficient but my heart is very sad that he doesn't want or need me anymore. Not reaching for the chocolate (yet) but need to distract myself and think of something else.

well done Judith, thats great news, I see you beat your goal for january so a big pat on the back for you :D

Regarding TT, it must be difficult especially with being an only child, but on the positive side, he suprised you which is lovely, so he does still need and want you, even if its only in smaller portions, So no need to turn to food now, is there?

xxxx

Nee - 18lbs to lose - 12lbs to go
colly- 14lb to lose- 11lb to go.

4lbs off for me this week :D

Can someone edit mine to 4.5lb gone :D iPhone won't allow me to copy and paste for some reason xx

in total or another 4.5 off?

o_O weve gone all quiet!
Well its sunday and im knackered from lots of lesson planning, how was everyones weekends?

Went out friday night with the girls into town which was lots of fun, wine and gossip is always an amazing mix. The boy was out too so ended up seeing him a bit later on which was awesome and he met my friends (thou he was a tad drunk.. not that I can complain as so was I!! It made a good mix). Im starting to really like the boy alot, which is kind of scary new for me, and also will be the first time im seeing someone over valentines..he's said he wants to do something together. Kind of in this stage of were not a 'couple' yet but we are 'dating' which is fun but its hard to know whats expected almost, how long do you date before your together? ah lifes many questions..
Eating has gone...well bad this week. Not been very good as I dont really have the time/focus I used to before I had new job..hopefully when things start to settle down more I can get there again.

Hey lovely ladies :D

Hanz, how fab, its going so well and hopefully he will treat you very special over valentines, you deserve it :)

Kellie, Men...meh :) Im sure there is a reason for abit of quiet time, and soon he will be in touch Im sure, he would be mad not to, to such a great person!

I have had a really pleasureable weekend. Friday night met the girls (who are being alot better at the moment!!) and had lots of catching up and lots of chatting in a nice village pub in the middle of nowhere, saturday, spent the morning with parents, then the afternoon with my sister (the one getting married) and was measured for my bridesmaid dress, then went back to hers for chatting and a tea (drink) went home for an hour then went back to her house for a party to celebrate her 33rd birthday and whilst there saw lots of people I havent seen for years - some I knew before her from when I was a teenager and weirdly are now friendly with her circle of friends now, but meant I had some friends to reminiss (however its spelt) over old times :D drank water all night and had a few peanuts, which is alright as high protein!!!

Today, relaxed, felt light headed and dizzy but fine now, think I was still soooo tired

Thats all from me I think hee hee...bored yet?

xxx

we've got snow!!! lots of it! woke up to it, and thankfully had my work phone because the north west is blocked up and we had an early meeting! Shocking.
Anyway Nee, no not bored, that sounds like a perfect weekend, I hope u rested yesterday. How are you feeling this morning- all dizziness gone? I ma wondering whether to attempt work or not! Have a day owed form saturday, so do i struggle to get in in the snow, or put teh feet up?

Feeling alot better this morning, apart from being so tired and having gained a pound from nowhere!!!

Kellie, take the day off, rest and definately put your feet up :)

colly- 14lb to lose- 9lb to go.

:)

Judith- 8lb to lose, 4lb to go

Well done colly

Well done colly, nice to see it still going down whoop

Judith, how are you?

xx

Hanz, you are music to my ears. My boy was over on wed and since it seems like there is a cold wind blowing- what did i do? Part of me wonders if he is going quiet til valentine's day is passed, and I'm so delighted ur guy know he's onto a good thing.

Hmm, maybe hes not sure on what to do over the whole v day thing.. he would be crazy not to snap you up, your an awesoe girl hun :D

Hey lovely ladies :D

Hanz, how fab, its going so well and hopefully he will treat you very special over valentines, you deserve it :)

I have had a really pleasureable weekend. Friday night met the girls (who are being alot better at the moment!!) and had lots of catching up and lots of chatting in a nice village pub in the middle of nowhere, saturday, spent the morning with parents, then the afternoon with my sister (the one getting married) and was measured for my bridesmaid dress, then went back to hers for chatting and a tea (drink) went home for an hour then went back to her house for a party to celebrate her 33rd birthday and whilst there saw lots of people I havent seen for years - some I knew before her from when I was a teenager and weirdly are now friendly with her circle of friends now, but meant I had some friends to reminiss (however its spelt) over old times :D drank water all night and had a few peanuts, which is alright as high protein!!!

xxx

Yeay about the weekend fun hun, im glad you got to catch up with your girlies, isnt it crazy after a good gossip how good you can feel!

:)

Yeay colly! :D

Back