'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Yep your right Hanz, can be a really good thing, but been with loads of them tonight and they all done my head in hee hee

Yep your right Hanz, can be a really good thing, but been with loads of them tonight and they all done my head in hee hee

Ah no, were they all drinking? I always find when im sober and others are merry they can be a bit annoying (Not that this happens often.. that would require me not drinking :rolleyes:)

Ah no, were they all drinking? I always find when im sober and others are merry they can be a bit annoying (Not that this happens often.. that would require me not drinking :rolleyes:)

People were drinking but not on a crazy level, you know when your just not in the mood so everything seems much more annoying...I think thats where I was at tonight hee hee

Happy now im home hee hee

xx

:D

Oh I have had a very good night (Not foodwise... pizza, toblerone...oh well) the boy and I are like an official couple, we had the minitalk and everything, it was very funny!

Hanz thats sooooo fab :) happy times for the new couple whoop, and the pizza and toblerone sounds very yummy

xx

How is everyone else?

Im feeling especially tired today! Soon going to car hospital again, my poor little brum brum :( Going to walk back from the garage too for my dose of exercise for the day :D

Eating wise, all been abit weird this week, I did have a maccy d's on wed night, but in general not been hungry at all, havent even managed to have all my packs!! checked the scales this morning for the WI tomorrow and only showing a 1lb down, so thats a little dissappointing, maybe 100 lbs will come off over night ha ha a girl can keep dreaming

xxxx

no 100lb not off yet damn it

Just got back from the car hospital was about an hour walk home.

hahah nee i hope for that 100lb to come off overnight too, it never happens!! although with my scales the first weigh when they go on is always totally wrong, today it showed me as 223lb :D as much as i wanted it to be true, alas, it was not... however.

Nee - 18lbs to lose - 12lbs to go
Kell- 10lbs to lose- 8 lbs to go
Judith- 8lb to lose, 8lb to go
colly- 14lb to lose- 6.5lb to go.
Hanz - 8lbs to lose - 4 1/2lbs to go
Blue butterfly - 14lbs to lose - 14lb to go

Colly you really are doing fab, I wanna bit of what your on hee hee

all i'm doing is eating much smaller portions, generally avoiding bread and pasta, and making sure i fit in a choccy bar every day ;) and the weight is coming off so fast i am startled!! x

all i'm doing is eating much smaller portions, generally avoiding bread and pasta, and making sure i fit in a choccy bar every day ;)

Sounds like a great diet!:D

I seriously think carbs are the worst dieting food, I never thought I would say that!!

Mouth wide open
A choccy bar a day????????????????
YUM!
Just back form a run- i took a shortcut!!! took about amile off- so 4 miles and i walked and ran it- bad i know but it was great to be outdoors on a lovely evening! We present our cheque to teh charity tonight (marathon money) so hopefully that will be a laugh.

3lbs off for me this week :D

Nee - 18lbs to lose - 9lbs to go

It breaks my heart but I totally agree :( I totally heart carbs though...

Oooh yes I love carbs more than anything hee hee damn carbs!!

Mouth wide open
A choccy bar a day????????????????
YUM!
Just back form a run- i took a shortcut!!! took about amile off- so 4 miles and i walked and ran it- bad i know but it was great to be outdoors on a lovely evening! We present our cheque to teh charity tonight (marathon money) so hopefully that will be a laugh.

Exercise is all good Kellie, at least you went out there and was moving :)

Enjoy the charity event tonight

xx

3lbs off for me this week :D

Nee - 18lbs to lose - 9lbs to go

Well done Nee! And everyone.
Im gonna have to join in the challenge when this round is done!

Happy valentine's day sexy, sassy and beautiful ladies, enjoy all it brings. Hanz, I'm especially thinking on you I hope mr. Rugby treats you as the star you are today.

I think my love life has crashed and burned. When he doesn't text you back on the 13th Feb, and goes clubbing instead of seeing you,(facebook is great) I don't think you figure in his priorities! Oh well, i knew he isn't the one, but still :(

Happy Valentines peeps :D

Hope it brings lots of love and happiness your way :D

Hope your spoilt rotten Hanz :)

kellie, he is so not worth it, you deserve better!!!

I have been so bad this weekend, I have gained so much weight, I probably shouldnt have weighed, but whats done is done!!!

Oh dear Nee, Im sorry, its a new week today though! You gonna get back on the wagon?

Happy Valentines everyone.
I am a little jealous of people not celebrating today since it means that you dont have to eat crap!
Saying that Im very much gonna enjoy my kebabs and champagne :)

Back