'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Ok - I'm about to rant. Feel free to ignore this as you've heard it all before and it has nothing to do with dieting (except for the impact that stress has on my desire to stuff my gob).

Why is my Terrible Teenage such a selfish little sh*tbag??!! For 18 years I did everything for him: sorted out his continual problems at school, managed to rescind his expulsion and frequent suspensions, be a shoulder to cry on, be taxi-driver, teacher, nursery maid, cook, laundry assistant and personal valet. Be there when he's lonely and completely ignored when he's not. Change plans at the drop of a hat. Take him all over the world cos education isn't all about what you learn in school, is it? Generally fill every possible gap in his life and mop up after every crisis and catastrophe. And now, when he has a chance to show a little bit of appreciation in just the smallest, inconsequential way does it turn out that he can't be bothered. Is it too much to ask that he spends just 5 mins out of his busy schedule of getting drunk, sleeping, getting jiggy with girls and, oh yeh, sleeping, to phone me or his grandma???? I've even sunk so low as to mention that she might not always be there and he still hasn't bothered. Hah, kids, who'd have 'em.

Sorry about that but, you know what, I think I feel a bit better! Love to you all. xx

ahhh Judith...he is definitely in that age period where they turn into monstors...give it another yr or 3 and he will be totally different, I bet he doesnt realise what an impact he is having on you and words say bugger all sometimes to our little monster youths of today hee hee

Glad the rant picked you up abit xxxx

it has nothing to do with dieting (except for the impact that stress has on my desire to stuff my gob).
that bit made me really LOL

I have a nephew who sounds exactly the same. Id love to smash him sometimes when I see what his Mum has done for him and not only how little he does back for her, but the attitude when she asks him to actually do anything. They just seem like selfish lil sh1ts. You can live in hope that one day it will dawn on him that what you've given him isn't to be taken for granted xx

leaves a pile of hugs for everyone, help yourseves xxxxxx :grouphugg:

Where is everyone?? Hope you are all out enjoying our early summer and not skulking around cos you've gone a tinsy bit off plan? Come back, you know posting on here makes it all better!

Ok, so last night TT actually said hi on msn just as I'm about to go out. So I decide to be childish and say "oh sorry, can't stop, I'm about to go out". In other words "I have a life and can't stop when you finallly deign to speak to me" but then I spoilt it by making myself late cos he said he was poorly (poor baby) and has a problem with his phone so could I help? Ahhhhh, why am I such a sap???? I just feel that if I give him a hard time when he finally gets in touch, he's going to want to do it even less. And I like to feel needed by him cos thats what I'm used to and what I miss. I must have M-U-G tattooed on my forehead.

On another note, I have turned into the clumsiest person in the world. When I was away in Ireland I hurt my ankle and am still limping 2 wks later. Then yesterday I fell over and face-planted a speed bump in the road, managing to bruise every part of my body bizarrely and give myself whiplash as well as a bruised cheek. Thats the thing with being overweight, when we go down, we do it in style. Then I've just gouged my arm by walking into a door handle that I pass maybe 25 times a day in a house I've lived in for 20 years!!! And I did it properly so there was blood dripping down my arm. I blame my glasses as they're varifocals which mean I don't have proper all round vision and can't look at the ground easily without looking through the reading part which makes me go dizzy. Or I'm just a klutz.

Hugs and kisses to all you lovely Wemitts - I know you're out there somewhere. xx

Ouch Judith... hope all your injuries heal soon :( Booo :(

You cant help loving him, he is your son after all, even if a tad cheeky at times, your his mother and thats what alot of mothers do, so dont be angry at yourself for it xx

Yeh gone so quiet in here :( very sad :(

Got a meal tonight with parents, the '30th Party' is tonight which im not going too, feel upset today about it, but Im sure Ill have a lovely time tonight with family.

xx

Got a meal tonight with parents, the '30th Party' is tonight which im not going too, feel upset today about it, but Im sure Ill have a lovely time tonight with family.

xx

You will have a brillant time with your family hunni who care about you and love you. big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

how was your family dinner? my downfall last night was wine but all within boundaries sorta so I should escape anything scary on WI day.

Hi ladies

Hope it is ok to join in with your wemitt chatter :)

My name is Sophie and I hopefully am going down the last dip on the rollercoaster that is my ever growing weight and body size.

I look forward to chatting to you all :)

Hi ladies

My name is Sophie and I hopefully am going down the last dip on the rollercoaster that is my ever growing weight and body size.

Everyone is welcome fuffs. Tell us a bit about yourself and your journey so far (as they say in X Factor) x

Hi Judith

Well, eversince I was 17 my weight has been up and down. More up every time it goes up. I once am a recovered bullimic, so my relationship with food as been very much love and hate!

I was put forward for a band and with the hospital messing up and criteria changing die to funding, I am now facing up to trying to lose it alone and for good!

I have honestly tried and done pretty well at a few diets and eating plans. Now I have pieced together my own plan and it seems to be working pretty well (i.e no plan. Just doing what works at the time lol)

I have been with my partner nearly 5 years and I have two sons.

I look forward to talking with you all :)

well done on your loss so far you're doing fab x

how was your family dinner? my downfall last night was wine but all within boundaries sorta so I should escape anything scary on WI day.

Meal was nice thank you, I had breaded mushrooms...yummy, then a garlic chicken main and for dessert banoffee waffles, as you can tell I was clearly being careful ;)

Hi ladies

Hey fuffs, more the merryer :D

Hi Judith

Well, eversince I was 17 my weight has been up and down. More up every time it goes up. I once am a recovered bullimic, so my relationship with food as been very much love and hate!

I was put forward for a band and with the hospital messing up and criteria changing die to funding, I am now facing up to trying to lose it alone and for good!

I have honestly tried and done pretty well at a few diets and eating plans. Now I have pieced together my own plan and it seems to be working pretty well (i.e no plan. Just doing what works at the time lol)

I have been with my partner nearly 5 years and I have two sons.

I look forward to talking with you all :)

Sounds like you have had a rollercoaster hun but well done for trying a new plan, hope it works for you, keep us updated xx

---------------------------------

One day off this weekend...never enough!! Saturday was spent mainly depressed and teary due to the 'friends' just found it upsetting that the party had actually happened, not one of them got in touch with me to check I was ok or nothing!! Need to move on from this now though....is it possible to keep them as mates??

Yesterday I worked at the Theatre, was very tiring but loved it, slept like a weirdo last night waking every half hour, but feeling quite springy today hee hee

xx

Saturday was spent mainly depressed and teary due to the 'friends'

WE LOVE YOU NEENEE!!!!!
:talk017:

want me to go about and slap em? I'd do that for you ma luv *nods like a mad woman:sign0151:* :D

Meal was nice thank you, I had breaded mushrooms...yummy, then a garlic chicken main and for dessert banoffee waffles, as you can tell I was clearly being careful ;)

---------------------------------

One day off this weekend...never enough!! Saturday was spent mainly depressed and teary due to the 'friends' just found it upsetting that the party had actually happened, not one of them got in touch with me to check I was ok or nothing!! Need to move on from this now though....is it possible to keep them as mates??

Loving the choice of food. I made a chocolate cheesecake cos friends were coming round on Saturday and, what do you know, there was leftovers. Soooo delicious. Nee, how much contact did you have with them before you moved back home? If it was very occasional then you could just go back to that and see if its easier? Hope you're feeling better about it all. xxx
WE LOVE YOU NEENEE!!!!!

want me to go about and slap em? I'd do that for you ma luv *nods like a mad woman:sign0151:* :D

- ditto - :love:

Had a naughty weekend mainly cos of having small party on Saturday night. Then I have a girlie weekend this weekend so it will be cocktails and takeaways again. Have managed to hold it together inbetween bad days so damage not too terrible. No chance of losing anything tho.

Hope you Wemitts are skipping along happily in the sunshine. xxx

No i just crimped my hair for an 80s night :eek:. WOW is all I can say. Now to dig out the blue eyeshadow heh.

WE LOVE YOU NEENEE!!!!!

Seriously, I think there is something wrong with me :cry:

Loving the choice of food. I made a chocolate cheesecake cos friends were coming round on Saturday and, what do you know, there was leftovers. Soooo delicious. Nee, how much contact did you have with them before you moved back home? If it was very occasional then you could just go back to that and see if its easier? Hope you're feeling better about it all. xxx

- ditto - :love:

Had a naughty weekend mainly cos of having small party on Saturday night. Then I have a girlie weekend this weekend so it will be cocktails and takeaways again. Have managed to hold it together inbetween bad days so damage not too terrible. No chance of losing anything tho.

Hey you, these friends are daily talkers even when I wasnt here, they came and stayed alot and so on...

I feel so pathetic, why is it hurting me so much I feel like I cant be friends with them at all

Im useless, pathetic and a major T**t :cry::cry::cry:

Think I have issues, feel totally rejected right now... why wasnt I a good enough friend for them!!

Maybe it is me afterall!!

Thank you very much peeps! :)

Nee, I imagine it really isn't you doing anything particularly right or wrong. Afterall you have to be yourself. Times change, people change, other influences come into play. Sometimes we just outgrow each other. Maybe they used to be tw*ts before, but you didn't notice so much. Maybe they were used to you fitting in with them without question before and now you've changed they don't like it. We can't really control other people's behaviour sadly, only our own.

But there is a lot to be said for developing the ability to stop others controlling your emotions. Very difficult I know but ultimately you have a choice about how much you let others get to you. The balance is to find a way to care about what others think about you without it destroying the chance of you being yourself. To be neither a doormat nor an arrogant pig. Try to imagine that you have a remote control with buttons that control your emotions. Now take that remote off this threesome and hold it firmly in your own hand. Now don't let anyone grab it back and tapdance across the buttons. It may be that when you are feeling bad about yourself the feeling that others don;t like you hits much harder. Particularly if you don't know why they're being the way they are. Make a list of all the lovely things about yourself and try to rise above it. We think you're sweet and kind and sensitive and its a sign of your humility that you have taken this so much to heart. Maybe all of this is just a sign that its time to move on to the next exciting chaper of your life. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses. xxxx

Thanks Judith...I had a good cry last night, felt really stupid!! Then was getting upset at being upset hee hee

Well today Im not gonna let it get to me, Im gonna rise above it all, and not knock myself down for things I havent really done wrong.

Today is a new day :D

Scales up this morning though...eek!!

Morning all, Feeling much better now, I just need to keep holding my head high and that way I will be the strong one YAY

How is everyone?

xx

Back