Big Brother

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Is anyone else as excited as I am that it's starting on wednesday?! :happy036:

I cannot wait!! I hope this year is going to be good seeing as it's the last!

Its my favourite thing ever!!!!
Gutted its the last one though - hope it goes out with a bang and it will give me something to watch while hubby sits staring at the World Cup!

my partner can't stand the thing and i love it we been arguing for years over it every single year LOL!!

im a litle over sensitive though as i REALLLLLY HATE jade goody wannabe's... i actually cried when she died, not just coz she was famous abd from big brother just coz she was young had 2 young sons :( ...

but im hoping a can bribe my partner and ssay he never as moanabout me watching it after this year!

The Big Brother house is about 5 minutes walk from my work...

i only watched the first 3 and got bored but i shall be watching this one as they need to make it special as its the last one.
xxx

We usually just watch the evening catch up show, just to see what has been going on.

We are not really avid viewers and don't watch BBLB or the live shows.

I can't stand reality TV!! The last season of BB I watched was the one where Kate won and after that I hated it.. every housemate seems fake + the whole thing is probably scripted!

Im not a great fan although i do watch the first show to see whose going in then lose interest untill the last 5 or so then watch again to see who wins.

I don't feel as sorry for jadeas most people as she had three letters from the hospital telling er about the abnormal cells, if she listened she might be here now!

my partner can't stand the thing and i love it we been arguing for years over it every single year LOL!!

im a litle over sensitive though as i REALLLLLY HATE jade goody wannabe's... i actually cried when she died, not just coz she was famous abd from big brother just coz she was young had 2 young sons :( ...

but im hoping a can bribe my partner and ssay he never as moanabout me watching it after this year!

I love it! I find it fascinating and was hooked from series 1.

The only really boring one for me was the year Cameron won - so dull.

Every year, it never ceases to amaze me at what peeps will do for their 5 mins of fame. The tasks are hilarious at times too. Big Brother has given us some real characters and double acts too (Brian and Narinder remain my faves!). I suspect more people watch than will admit!

So yes, very much looking forward to this last series and hope we are in for some treats.

:) xx

Sorry but I shan't be watching, I can't abide it!

I can't stand reality TV!! The last season of BB I watched was the one where Kate won and after that I hated it.. every housemate seems fake + the whole thing is probably scripted!

Oooh you cynical thing, you!!! But I have a feeling you are probably right.

Every year I am beside myself with excitement for launch night, I hope I stick with it this year cos the past couple of years I have got bored really quickly......

I always watch the first show where they put everyone in and vow I won't get sucked in... but I usually do!

I'll be watching, as I do every year. Some years have been better than others for sure but I love reality tv, its just the nosy parker in me:D

Back